Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#204 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39392 Posts

@SOedipus said:

Halo Infinite making SW great again!

TLOU2 began the SW reboot. Infinite keeps the lights up.

me2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#205 me2002
Member since 2002 • 3058 Posts

Hahahahahahaha TLHBO

Phlop_Spencer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#206 Phlop_Spencer
Member since 2020 • 1476 Posts

The Xbox rip memes with Craig are my personal favourite.

TLHBOlololol

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

hahahalololololololhahahaha

^the brightest SW has ever been

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@sealionact said:

So will Xbox. Everwild, Forza, Hellblade 2 and others....now including Halo.

You are fooling your self not even Forza showed gameplay and is about a yearly as winter is,nothing but Halo was showed to be playable,i don't expect to see everwild and hellblade 2 until 2022 the soonest,the closes is Forza maybe,i saw more GT footage than Forza which is quite strange.

Have any of those games been confirmed for 2021?

And strangely enough Halo has been delay with an empty 2021 not time frame what so ever.

@Zero_epyon said:

@sealionact: Sony’s going to have exclusives at the start. We don’t even have release windows any of those games besides halo.

Not even Halo it just moved to a vague 2021 without solid date like spring summer at least.

@sealionact said:

Well, as of now Stalker 2, Everwild, Forza, Halo, Hellblade 2, The Medium and Call of the Sea are equally around the corner....with 6 studios yet to announce their games.

As I said elsewhere, as far as launches go they're both pretty poor due to devs working at home...

Man you really loss it if you believe those games are around the corner that is some long ass corner the size of china.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#209 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15954 Posts

Sad my high effort post got locked T.T

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#210 ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 939 Posts

This is honestly a good thing. The demo showed the game needed more polish, even if it was an older buil. I'd rather have a good halo game than a rushed one.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 ThatDBFan
@StrongDeadlift said:

Nobody saw this coming. Lol.

Sarcasm, of course.

I guarrantee the next step will be 343 getting shut down (or reduced to just MCC) and Bungie returning to the franchise. Or bringing in some outsider like Creative Assembly.

If MS replaces 343, it'll probably be the Initiative.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#212 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70019 Posts

@thatdbfan said:

This is honestly a good thing. The demo showed the game needed more polish, even if it was an older buil. I'd rather have a good halo game than a rushed one.

Its a good thing for the game but not for the launching of a new system. There is literally no next gen showcase games for the launch of either platforms. This is a first.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By ThatDBFan
@ProtossRushX said:

So no exclusive for x-series at launch then why buy that thing?

You def won't, even if it had Halo infinite. It could have the game of the decade, and you'd still find a reason to not play it because it's an Xbox.

Besides, Xbox SX has other launch titles. None of them as big as Halo, but do tell me what launch title does the PS5 have that's as big as Halo?

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 ThatDBFan

@Pedro said:
@thatdbfan said:

Its a good thing for the game but not for the launching of a new system. There is literally no next gen showcase games for the launch of either platforms. This is a first.

Cows on here would have you thinking that the PS5 has some massive halo-killer launch title. Yes, for the first time in as far as I know, both console shave no real big launch titles. This will make an interesting generation.

But I'm glad they're playing it smart and giving it the time it needs. Better to launch it a few months later with polished gameplay and graphics than to botch the launch of a new system with a game that feels like another Fallout 76.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 ThatDBFan

@hardwenzen said:

There's two things about all of this mess.

Firstly, how in the flying **** didn't they have enough time to make a Halo game? Five years, huge budget and its not ready (and i'd bet you ANYTHING that if it didn't receive the shitshow it has gotten, THIS is what they would've considered as a finished game) after all this time? What are they doing? What is 343i doing? What kind of worthless dev is that? They're messier than the current Bioware 🤣🤣🤣

Secondly, it is a good thing that they delayed it, i even predicted that they would, and its nice to see them have the balls to do so.

And people say that shitting on a game that looks abysmal is pointless/trolling. Look what happened... you can be certain that the final product (hopefully lol with 343i you never know) will be much better.

Half of it was spent building and learning to use a new engine.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

For the best. Looked shit. Interested to see how much they can improve it tho.

@ProtossRushX said:

Nobody here is saying how there is now no launch exclusives on the X-Series its pure multiplat machine now.

Halo Infinite is and always was a multiplat. Exclusives don't matter, only games.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Pedro

@thatdbfan said:

Cows on here would have you thinking that the PS5 has some massive halo-killer launch title. Yes, for the first time in as far as I know, both console shave no real big launch titles. This will make an interesting generation.

But I'm glad they're playing it smart and giving it the time it needs. Better to launch it a few months later with polished gameplay and graphics than to botch the launch of a new system with a game that feels like another Fallout 76.

It would be interesting this November indeed. We still have this standoff on pricing.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 locopatho
@Ant_17 said:

Lol, blaming covid.

Don't be a cvnt flap.

Covid has delayed heaps of shit, as you know well.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 sakaiXx

@thatdbfan said:
@ProtossRushX said:

So no exclusive for x-series at launch then why buy that thing?

You def won't, even if it had Halo infinite. It could have the game of the decade, and you'd still find a reason to not play it because it's an Xbox.

Besides, Xbox SX has other launch titles. None of them as big as Halo, but do tell me what launch title does the PS5 have that's as big as Halo?

Pretty sure spidey sold more than any halo games in a year.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 hardwenzen

@thatdbfan said:
@hardwenzen said:

There's two things about all of this mess.

Firstly, how in the flying **** didn't they have enough time to make a Halo game? Five years, huge budget and its not ready (and i'd bet you ANYTHING that if it didn't receive the shitshow it has gotten, THIS is what they would've considered as a finished game) after all this time? What are they doing? What is 343i doing? What kind of worthless dev is that? They're messier than the current Bioware 🤣🤣🤣

Secondly, it is a good thing that they delayed it, i even predicted that they would, and its nice to see them have the balls to do so.

And people say that shitting on a game that looks abysmal is pointless/trolling. Look what happened... you can be certain that the final product (hopefully lol with 343i you never know) will be much better.

Half of it was spent building and learning to use a new engine.

Is this what they've learned in 5 years?

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#221 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34698 Posts

Are you saying they're gonna spend more time to make the game better? What a sad day for gamers.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 sakaiXx

@ProtossRushX said:

Important Launch Titles for systems

NES - Mario Bros, Duck Hunt, Excitebike

SNES - Super Mario World, F-Zero, PilotWings

N64 - Mario 64, Wave Race 64, Pilot Wings 64

Xbox - Halo, Dead or Alive 3

Wii - Zelda Twilight Princess

Xbox 360 - Dead Rising 3, Ryse Son of Rome

Switch - Zelda Breath of the Wild

X-Series X - Nothing.... cross-gen multiplats that'll look like shit. This x-series x isn't ready for next-gen this needs more time in the oven the Xbox one x just came out like a year ago why are we doing another one? FOR WHAT GAME?

I'M NOT buying this day one theirs no reason to. Get a Killer App Microsoft or get beatdown again by other systems.

Wow made me realize how weak the PS launch lineups were but it's amazing how they turned around each time with amazing 1st and 3rd party exclusives. MS might (I doubt it) have a chance.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#223 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

Wow, very big and disappointing news. The flagship title for the new system being delayed. Yikes.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20147 Posts

@sealionact said:
@Zero_epyon said:

@sealionact: Sony’s going to have exclusives at the start. We don’t even have release windows any of those games besides halo.

Same release window as HZD2, GT, R

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@sealionact: Hellblade 2 and Everwild are not releasing in the next year LMAO. Within the next 4 years possibly.

Ninja Theory was talking about how they just picked the location of the game a month ago and Rare said they haven't decided what kind of game Everwild is yet. Forza is also early development. You don't finish early development games in a year.

Microsoft has nothing coming for the next 2 years. Everything was riding on Halo Infinite and 343 did what they always do. They dropped the ball.

Release dates are all over the place for all next gen games... Guerilla games say they're "aiming" at 2021 for HZD, Demon Souls has no release window, Ratchet and Clank has no release window, GT7 has no release date. It's speculation from websites that are saying the games we mentioned will be released in the first year after launch.

Ninja theory didn't pick the location a month ago, they spoke about choosing Iceland as being the location a month ago in a dev vid, in which Tameem (dev) spoke about taking a break in Iceland after Senua 1 was released which was when he decided Senua 2 should be set there. That was late 2017.

HZD has a 2021 release window along with Ghostwire Tokyo and Hitman VR.

Spiderman MM is coming out this year along with Godfall, Bugsnax, Kena, Oddworld, and Deathloop.

At this point. MS will be relying on 3rd party timed exclusive alone and I don't know if that'll be enough.

GT had gameplay, Forza is in early production. Which one do you think is closer to being ready for release?

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 sheep99
Member since 2020 • 1254 Posts

They probably should make it the last Halo game, i just don’t think it will be a good game

me2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 me2002
Member since 2002 • 3058 Posts

I would have like to see Halo crash and burn this year but this is funny too.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#227 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34698 Posts

@sheep99 said:

They probably should make it the last Halo game, i just don’t think it will be a good game

It'll probably be just as good, or close to as good as Halo 2, 3, Reach, ODST, 4, and 5. It's not like Halo has been anything particularly special in the past.

I mean, if Gears and Halo stopped, I wouldn't care, but some people want to play these games and those people will enjoy Infinite. Just like Call of Duty, Gears of War, Assassin's Creed, *insert other stale and milked franchises here*, people buying these games just want to play more of what they know and love.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By tormentos

@Archangel3371 said:

@Pedro: Yeah for sure. I always keep giving them the benefit of the doubt that they couldn’t get any dumber yet they continually prove me wrong. 😅

You are a sad lemming who is OK with every shit MS does,sorry but if Sony comes and say Spiderman is cancel and there is nothing to get on PS5 but multiplaforms i would not buy that shit man is simply no worth it.

And Pedro well from what i can see he is fighting every cow on this thread as usual is his way of dealing with MS screw ups.🤭

@i_p_daily said:

Say @Desmonic i see a lot of people being called an arsehole, dipshit, moron etc in here, and yet you're nowhere to be seen.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Go crying to the mods how low..😂😂😂

Never though Halo been cancel would hit you this hard.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11195 Posts

@sheep99 said:

At this rate, I don't think it's gonna have a choice. RIP.

NfamousLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 NfamousLegend
Member since 2016 • 1005 Posts

They really need to drop the X1 version and focus on XSX and PC.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#231  Edited By GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9735 Posts

Lol. What new console doesn't launch with a console exclusive game?

Loading Video...

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

It's time for Satya to pull the plug on these hacks.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 locopatho

@GameboyTroy said:

Lol. What new console doesn't launch with a console exclusive game?

It was never "console exclusive" anyway, not that anyone cares...

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#234 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44357 Posts

@tormentos: I’m ok with whatever I’m ok with. Nothing ‘sad’ about it. If Spider-Man was cancelled and you didn’t want to buy a PS5 then knock yourself out buddy, I really don’t care. I have no problem buying an Xbox Series X at launch myself even if it’s just for multi platform games. They’re all games that I want to play regardless and the XSX is where I want to play them. All your shitposting, trolling, pissing and moaning, etc. won’t change my opinion on that one iota. 😁

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Pedro

@tormentos said:
@Archangel3371 said:

@Pedro: Yeah for sure. I always keep giving them the benefit of the doubt that they couldn’t get any dumber yet they continually prove me wrong. 😅

You are a sad lemming who is OK with every shit MS does,sorry but if Sony comes and say Spiderman is cancel and there is nothing to get on PS5 but multiplaforms i would not buy that shit man is simply no worth it.

And Pedro well from what i can see he is fighting every cow on this thread as usual is his way of dealing with MS screw ups.🤭

@i_p_daily said:

Say @Desmonic i see a lot of people being called an arsehole, dipshit, moron etc in here, and yet you're nowhere to be seen.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Go crying to the mods how low..😂😂😂

Never though Halo been cancel would hit you this hard.

Why am I not surprised that I got you triggered without even trying.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By hardwenzen

What if after the additional time they got with the delay, the final product looks the same? What if the reason they showed the demo running on pc was because they somehow had issues running the game on the XSX? What if we're all thinking they delayed the game because of the visuals backlash but the actual reason was deeper than just visuals?

What if Halo Infinite was Crackdown 4 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Pedro

@hardwenzen said:

What if after the additional (for how long is it even dalyed? Do we even know?) time they get with the delays, the final product looks the same? What if the reason they showed the demo was running on pc because they somehow had issues running the game on the XSX? What if we're all thinking they delayed the game because of the visuals backlash but the actual reason was deeper than visuals?

That is a lot of what ifs.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 hardwenzen

@Pedro said:
@hardwenzen said:

What if after the additional (for how long is it even dalyed? Do we even know?) time they get with the delays, the final product looks the same? What if the reason they showed the demo was running on pc because they somehow had issues running the game on the XSX? What if we're all thinking they delayed the game because of the visuals backlash but the actual reason was deeper than visuals?

That is a lot of what ifs.

Why not? Its 343i we're talking about. They're in the same boat as the current Bioware and Bethesda.

lifelessablaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#239  Edited By lifelessablaze
Member since 2017 • 1066 Posts

member when they were pretending to embrace the memes? now it turns out they were seething internally. Yo just **** 343. Shut them down and give Halo to Playground Games. Literally their only talented studio.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8272 Posts

Take all the time necessary to make the best product possible.. good move for the game overall.. I'm personally disappointed since I'm really looking forward to the game.. but I'd rather them delay and make improvements rather than send it out unfinished in order to meet a console launch date..

Good to see System Wars logic prevailing as usual though.. before today: "Halo Infinite will be on Xbox One and PC, there's no point in buying a Series X!!".. after today: "Halo Infinite is delayed until 2021, there's no point in buying a Series X!!"..

All kidding aside, nothing changes the fact that there will likely be no major 1st party title leading the charge for the new Xbox console.. Definitely not a good look.. "Standalone DLC" or not, Spiderman: Miles Morales will have huge marketing pull and it's a launch title for PS5.. That's a win for PlayStation this holiday season, no matter how you slice it..

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 sakaiXx

@lifelessablaze said:

member when they were pretending to embrace the memes? now it turns out they were seething internally. Yo just **** 343. Shut them down and give Halo to Playground Games. Literally their only talented studio.

Double fine and Obsidian be like, fck we got bought by frauds. That aside they really needs to do a bungie and gets the fk out while they have the money.

filthyn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 filthyn00b
Member since 2020 • 473 Posts

killzone 2 was delayed and it turned out fine js.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 hardwenzen

@sakaixx said:
@lifelessablaze said:

Double fine and Obsidian be like, fck we got bought by frauds. That aside they really needs to do a bungie and gets the fk out while they have the money.

Its a shame Sony didn't get Obsidian. Obsidian talent with Sony's support and how they allow their devs to do wtf they want could've been amazing. And before someone quotes me stating all the sequels, lol no, they made The Last of Us 2. They knew many would hate the game, but Sony still allowed them to do wtf ever. This wouldn't be a thing with MS.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 tormentos

@filthyn00b said:

Killzone 2 was unveil in CG on E3 2005,and was develop on that time on what was the most difficult console to develop games i think ever make.

It took less than 4 years before first show on CG to February 2009 when it came out.

Halo has 5 years on the making by the time it comes out it will be close to 6 if not 6 years,on a platform easy to develop,and with $500 millions behind it.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 hardwenzen
@filthyn00b said:

The difference is that KZ2 demo looked impressive af for its time. Infinite on the other hand looked like a game from the previous generation or a launch title for the current gen. Best thing about all of this is that if the backlash wasn't as huge as it is, THIS is what would've came out for $60. THIS is what they would've considered as a finished title. What a mess.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 sakaiXx

@hardwenzen said:
@sakaixx said:
@lifelessablaze said:

Its a shame Sony didn't get Obsidian. Obsidian talent with Sony's support and how they allow their devs to do wtf they want could've been amazing. And before someone quotes me stating all the sequels, lol no, they made The Last of Us 2. They knew many would hate the game, but Sony still allowed them to do wtf ever. This wouldn't be a thing with MS.

Probably because Obsidian is very PC centric and not match with Sony philosophy of exclusives. Sony could have allowed obsidian to do PC release alongside PS5 but this may lead to other studios asking the same.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 tormentos

@Pedro said:

Why am I not surprised that I got you triggered without even trying.

Lets see.

Thread that inform people of something bad about Halo. check

Cows making fun and walking all over the xbox. check

You fighting all cows in the thread. BIG CHECK.

Man don't talk about been trigger when you are fighting every cow on the thread,have some dignity.🤣🤣

@Antwan3K said:

Take all the time necessary to make the best product possible.. good move for the game overall.. I'm personally disappointed since I'm really looking forward to the game.. but I'd rather them delay and make improvements rather than send it out unfinished in order to meet a console launch date..

Good to see System Wars logic prevailing as usual though.. before today: "Halo Infinite will be on Xbox One and PC, there's no point in buying a Series X!!".. after today: "Halo Infinite is delayed until 2021, there's no point in buying a Series X!!"..

All kidding aside, nothing changes the fact that there will likely be no major 1st party title leading the charge for the new Xbox console.. Definitely not a good look.. "Standalone DLC" or not, Spiderman: Miles Morales will have huge marketing pull and it's a launch title for PS5.. That's a win for PlayStation this holiday season, no matter how you slice it..

Is always funny to see your PR face wash.

I don't have a problem with the game been delay if they will fix any problem,but from what i see all the problems this game had were graphical,from shitty assets,to shitty textures,pop in,lol worthy lighting,even the character models were totally meh,but all was visual.

I think you will not see this game until close to next holiday or at least 1 more year.

Well that if your side of the story,as i saw it all lemmings were ignoring that and claiming how they would get a series X for this game,and even make claims that Halo graphics were never its strong point.

Good at least you get to the part were you can accept Spiderman been a big hit for sony.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Pedro

@tormentos: You are so bitter and delusional you think I am fighting your faction over Halo.

I just have to make comment to get your goons and yourself triggered.
I just have to make comment to get your goons and yourself triggered.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56276 Posts

I approve Halo: Infinite Delay👍

lifelessablaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#250 lifelessablaze
Member since 2017 • 1066 Posts

How does @tormentos feel about playstation getting the worst multiplats next gen? Can he cope?