Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#151 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44357 Posts

I certainly have no problem with this myself. If they need more time then they need more time. This doesn’t change my decision on buying the Xbox Series X console. I’m still getting that day one.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

I certainly have no problem with this myself. If they need more time then they need more time. This doesn’t change my decision on buying the Xbox Series X console. I’m still getting that day one.

Weren't you saying the game looked good? Lol

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50617 Posts

@daredevils2k: Damn, that was legit good haha.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Archangel3371

@NathanDrakeSwag: Well I said that it didn’t look THAT bad but still what does that matter? I simply don’t have a problem with them delaying the game if they feel they need more time to work on it. 🤷‍♂️

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#155 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70020 Posts

@phlop_spencer said:
@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Microsoft's already keeping PS5 from getting a next gen version of Yakuza 7 when it launches. What really stopping them?

And you have evidence to back your claim? I know you fools like this sort of shit because you all are shills.

LOL!

@Pedro said:
@Watch_My_6 said:

It's incredible - especially a franchise like Halo. It's the ultimate "Ctrl +C, Ctrl+V"

Not this time. They were trying to do something different.

LOL!

@Pedro said:
@Watch_My_6 said:

Yeah, unfortunately we all saw "the different".

*barf*

I am not referring to graphics.

LOL!!!

Oh yes Pedro the incredibly rich story line complete with the budget Orc cliche filled monologue at the end! Such a brave move by all the incredible developers at 343i! What a complete hypocrite you are you MS shill.

Wow, someone is suffering a meltdown.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11195 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Weren't you saying the game looked good? Lol

Whoopsie daisy! LMAO!

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9831 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:

@sealionact: Sony’s going to have exclusives at the start. We don’t even have release windows any of those games besides halo.

Same release window as HZD2, GT, R

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@sealionact: Hellblade 2 and Everwild are not releasing in the next year LMAO. Within the next 4 years possibly.

Ninja Theory was talking about how they just picked the location of the game a month ago and Rare said they haven't decided what kind of game Everwild is yet. Forza is also early development. You don't finish early development games in a year.

Microsoft has nothing coming for the next 2 years. Everything was riding on Halo Infinite and 343 did what they always do. They dropped the ball.

Release dates are all over the place for all next gen games... Guerilla games say they're "aiming" at 2021 for HZD, Demon Souls has no release window, Ratchet and Clank has no release window, GT7 has no release date. It's speculation from websites that are saying the games we mentioned will be released in the first year after launch.
Ninja theory didn't pick the location a month ago, they spoke about choosing Iceland as being the location a month ago in a dev vid, in which Tameem (dev) spoke about taking a break in Iceland after Senua 1 was released which was when he decided Senua 2 should be set there. That was late 2017.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 sealionact

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@sealionact said:

I'm not....but those games are in the same window as STALKER 2, Halo Infinate, Hellblade 2, Forza, The medium, Everwild and others. Within a year of release.

Both Sony and MS have struggled to get games ready for launch due to the pandemic. I actually think Sony have been clever with Miles Morales...but realistically it's a shortened, enhanced ps4 game bundled with an enhanced version of the original ps4 game. None of the others in your list are available at launch which leaves Godfall and another game I can't remember the name of.

It's the worst launch lineup of any generation I can think of...on both sides....but again, when devs have to work at home things get delayed.

You think any of those games outside of Halo and The Medium will be coming within a year? STALKER 2's still a target render and not even underway, Everwild doesn't even have a solid gameplay concept down yet, Hellblade 2 debuted with a non-gameplay trailer that could be CG, and Forza is STILL in early-development.

Don't even get me started on Fable.

Well hey, it's all speculation....but I'm hearing R&C, GT7, HZD2 and Demon Souls are just around the corner when none of them have been given a release window either.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 NathanDrakeSwag

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Archangel3371

@BenjaminBanklin: Whoopsie daisy what? You guys need some reading comprehension lessons or something? I’m not saying that I’m glad with the delay because now I think that the game suddenly looks bad or anything. I still think that the game didn’t look THAT bad. I’m simply saying that I have no problem with the game being delayed and not launching at the same time as the system. If they feel they need more time then by all means I’m fine with them taking. But hey though keep trying to force some kind of narrative of fanboy ‘ownage’ if it helps you kiddies sleep at night. 😅

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 BenjaminBanklin

@sealionact said:

Well hey, it's all speculation....but I'm hearing R&C, GT7, HZD2 and Demon Souls are just around the corner when none of them have been given a release window either.

We've seen those games demoed at least. They're a lot closer than those Xbox games will ever hope to be. Upcoming Xbox titles are practically wishes at this point.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Pedro

@Archangel3371 said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Whoopsie daisy what? You guys need some reading comprehension lessons or something? I’m not saying that I’m glad with the delay because now I think that the game suddenly looks bad or anything. I still think that the game didn’t look THAT bad. I’m simply saying that I have no problem with the game being delayed and not launching at the same time as the system. If they feel they need more time then by all means I’m fine with them taking. But hey though keep trying to force some kind of narrative of fanboy ‘ownage’ if it helps you kiddies sleep at night. 😅

Forgive them, they are always in shill mode. They "chose loyalty over gaming". 😂

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#163 brimmul777  Online
Member since 2011 • 6101 Posts

I love Halo, but it I don't have the same confidence with 343i. Halo's future is questionable under 343? Wish it was different.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Archangel3371

@Pedro: Yeah for sure. I always keep giving them the benefit of the doubt that they couldn’t get any dumber yet they continually prove me wrong. 😅

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#165 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

Say @Desmonic i see a lot of people being called an arsehole, dipshit, moron etc in here, and yet you're nowhere to be seen.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 sealionact

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@sealionact said:

We've seen those games demoed at least. They're a lot closer than those Xbox games will ever hope to be. Upcoming Xbox titles are practically wishes at this point.

I saw some r&C gameplay and the rest were all in engine trailers...pretty much the same as Xbox's efforts. Time will tell.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 BenjaminBanklin

@Archangel3371 said:

Oh dear!

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 NathanDrakeSwag

@sealionact said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@sealionact said:

I saw some r&C gameplay and the rest were all in engine trailers...pretty much the same as Xbox's efforts. Time will tell.

Everything at the Xbox show was running on PC.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 BenjaminBanklin

@sealionact said:

No. Those were demoed on a PS5, come on now. XSX games aren't even being shown off on the hardware yet... and November's almost here. Time is all those Xbox games have.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#170 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15954 Posts

I want to laugh at microsoft... hahahahaha

Phlop_Spencer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Phlop_Spencer
Member since 2020 • 1476 Posts

Damn watching the usual lems squirm in this thread and pretend everything is ok is the highlight of my day ahahaah.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#172 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4198 Posts

@Pedro said:
@phlop_spencer said:
@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Microsoft's already keeping PS5 from getting a next gen version of Yakuza 7 when it launches. What really stopping them?

And you have evidence to back your claim? I know you fools like this sort of shit because you all are shills.

LOL!

@Pedro said:
@Watch_My_6 said:

It's incredible - especially a franchise like Halo. It's the ultimate "Ctrl +C, Ctrl+V"

Not this time. They were trying to do something different.

LOL!

@Pedro said:
@Watch_My_6 said:

Yeah, unfortunately we all saw "the different".

*barf*

I am not referring to graphics.

LOL!!!

Oh yes Pedro the incredibly rich story line complete with the budget Orc cliche filled monologue at the end! Such a brave move by all the incredible developers at 343i! What a complete hypocrite you are you MS shill.

Wow, someone is suffering a meltdown.

Still waiting for me3 to jump in, but maybe he finally got banned after his latest thread got locked and his one before that got straight up deleted. That would be such a great day for Xbox on this board: allowing their flagship game to get delayed to actually (hopefully) make it good, and that human turdburger vanishing from the GS forums.

I've said it a couple times in here already. I'm glad they delayed the game. They've needed to for awhile, even before COVID and the showcase demo. I hope the delay lets them fix what they need to.

filthyn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 filthyn00b
Member since 2020 • 473 Posts

@ellos: gayme pass can **** off

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Archangel3371

I thought that this is what most people wanted. More time to work on the game, make it a better product, and not have to put the devs through a difficult crunch period. This all seems like a pretty good thing thing to be happening in my opinion. I didn’t have a really big issue with how the game looked myself but I’m pretty eager to see what they can do with the extra time to work on the game.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 NathanDrakeSwag

@Archangel3371: They had 5 years and one of the biggest budgets in gaming history to get it done. 343 sucks.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11663 Posts

@filthyn00b said:

@ellos: gayme pass can **** off

Did you not learn your lesson from being banned on your PS5rulez account?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#177 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39393 Posts

Where are those "the game looked good to me, so i really don't know what everyone is talking about"? That right, YOU. YOU have very low standards. Such low standards that you find unfinished games to be final products.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 NathanDrakeSwag

@hardwenzen said:

Where are those "the game looked good to me, so i really don't know what everyone is talking about"? That right, YOU. YOU have very low standards. Such low standards that you find unfinished games to be final products.

Crackdown 3, Bleeding Edge and Grounded sure lowered standards for many people.

mave198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 mave198
Member since 2004 • 7332 Posts

Where is your GOD now lemmings 🤣🤣🤣

TLHBO

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Archangel3371

@NathanDrakeSwag: Well being as I’m not privy to all the back scenes stuff going on there I can’t really say one way or the other about what is being done right or wrong over there. That’s something that management and the higher ups at Microsoft will deal with. All I can say is that I personally have enjoyed what 343 has put out so they don’t “suck” in my opinion.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#181 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17453 Posts

I think it's a good thing.

Imagine if a halo title launched and got a 6

MS needs halo to be AAA, a delay was the right decision

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 sealionact

@phlop_spencer said:

Damn watching the usual lems squirm in this thread and pretend everything is ok is the highlight of my day ahahaah.

Probably says more about you and your day than anything else....

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#183 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61520 Posts

@sealionact said:
@phlop_spencer said:

Probably says more about you and your day than anything else....

That gave me a chuckle.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@Chutebox said:

Loading Video...

LOl yah, that video always makes me laugh

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

Not a good start for next gen... Halo Infinite delayed, and Sony announcing Bug Snacks.

lol

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Archangel3371

@sealionact: Indeed. 😅

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

Yeah this is a real bad look. You say you're launching your new system with its killer app right out the gate and now it's not happening? I would have delayed the system and the game not just one. I don't blame the devs one bit either due to coronavirus. This is Microsoft just being dumb again.

Seriously... Nintendo probably could have launched Breath of the Wild 6 months sooner but sat on it and waited for Switch to release. I'd rather companies do that than delay their big name launch titles.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 BenjaminBanklin

@mave198 said:

TLHBO

This is the best day on System Wars ever. The chaos rippling internet-wide has been epic.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@mave198 said:

TLHBO

This is the best day on System Wars ever. The chaos rippling internet-wide has been epic.

"you chose loyalty over games"

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

Imagine blindly supporting any corp with unfettered loyalty...

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

"you chose loyalty over games"

How you're really feeling...

LOL! I had no idea defeat would be this tasty. I'll draw up the terms of your surrender now. 🤣

TLHBO!!!

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 NathanDrakeSwag

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 BenjaminBanklin

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin: LOL. The sad thing is you think that the success or failures of a company is the success or failure of the consumer. This is what happens when "you chose loyalty over games".

Avatar image for betterthanyou07
Betterthanyou07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Betterthanyou07
Member since 2019 • 14 Posts

Man Phil spencer looks like will continue to kill xbox from xbox one and now xbox series L lol. He cancelled games, made ZERO new franchises for xbox and put xbox in Last Place all gen long lol.

Phillip had that fake smile on his face when halo was shown off last month but when people laughed at his tiny little Halo game Phil had a fit when he went backstage and yelled at 343 for that ugly mess of a halo game and wondered who that Craig guy was lolololol.

Man phil spencer is making the xbox one launch look better lololol. He making Don Mattrick look like a saint lol. Xbox one had exclusives unlike xbox series L which has 0 and no new games . Good job Phil lolol. Looks like the xbox will Continue!!!!! To be in Last place this new gen coming lol.

Sony and nintendo will continue to be kings of gaming moving forward and in the future. Xbox just has Craig Lol. Phil spencer at least gave us Him Lol Unless u count Recore , crackdown 3 , and Craig. Rip xbox . sony wins again woooo and nintendo.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

Yeah but people want launch exclusives that push a system into next gen

Microsoft needs to delay the x-series till they get some next gen exclusives that are ready for us at launch to push us into the next generation.

You can't just delay halo you need a x-series delay ps5 is hitting wtih spiderman 2 and big hitters like that.

That would not happen they would prefer to push that machine out even if it has nothing than delay it,this is the same people who rushed the xbox 360 when they knew the hardware was fu** up.

By the way the propaganda i already saw is pushing the whole Backward compatibility crap to the moon,oh play games for 4 generations when in reality little will be what you will play of the 4th gen xbox which is the series X,mostly old games is what they will play and is sad.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@daredevils2k said:
@Chutebox said:

Loading Video...

LOl yah, that video always makes me laugh

Loading Video...

opps I posted the wrong video

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
@kazhirai said:
@Ant_17 said:

@kazhirai: I'm talking about now dipshit.

So because it happened at a slightly later time while still being in the heat of the pandemic it's somehow different?

You're an idiot.

The game has 5 damn years on the making,even if you take this year out that leave 4 years what the fu** have they been doing and a so call game with $500 millions invested.

By the way it was delay for a month or so,Halo doesn't even have a clear 2021 time,just 2021,we are 4 months away from the end of the year and we don't know if spring 2021 will be or even further away.

I hope it does't get scalebound.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#199 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

Bravo, Phil Spencer!

SOedipus

Forum Posts