Infamous SS is polygon count king 11 million per frame.

Avatar image for edgeofreality45
edgeofreality45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#301  Edited By edgeofreality45
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@m3dude1: this guy. If they had so many ships your game would run at like 2 fps

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#302 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@edgeofreality45 said:

@CrownKingArthur: I dont get it. You guys make big deala about how good the game looks but is it out yet? Have you played it? No. Dark Souls II looked insane too until they released it. It looks 20 times worse. Not to mention the framerate. Graohics like that come at a price. Its not just going to magically happen. Go buy yourself a 3000 dollar pc to play one game and have to update it in a year because you cant play battlefield 5 while the consoles still run it at 60 fps 1080p. Your arguementa are invalid when your shits fried in a year buddy

...the consoles don't even run BF4 at 1080p/60fps

Avatar image for edgeofreality45
edgeofreality45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#303 edgeofreality45
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@lostrib: ? Go check again. PS4 runs the game at exactly 60 fps. Not sure about the xbox one

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#304 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@lostrib said:

@edgeofreality45 said:

@CrownKingArthur: I dont get it. You guys make big deala about how good the game looks but is it out yet? Have you played it? No. Dark Souls II looked insane too until they released it. It looks 20 times worse. Not to mention the framerate. Graohics like that come at a price. Its not just going to magically happen. Go buy yourself a 3000 dollar pc to play one game and have to update it in a year because you cant play battlefield 5 while the consoles still run it at 60 fps 1080p. Your arguementa are invalid when your shits fried in a year buddy

this is what console arguments come down to at GS. Making shitty alt accounts and pretending to have the mental capacity of lettuce

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#305 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

@edgeofreality45 said:

@lostrib: ? Go check again. PS4 runs the game at exactly 60 fps. Not sure about the xbox one

PS4 has drops down into the mid 40s. It performs as well, or worse than a 260x without mantle.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#306  Edited By KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

lol PC gaming already gets owned by Infamous. Wait until the real big hitters The Order, Uncharted 4 for even bigger owning :)

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

@GabranthXIII:

They forget that a GTX 690 can push 235 billion polygons per second. 1.8 Teraflops is ok but pretty weak in comparison.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Just another day in System Whores

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@wis3boi said:

@lostrib said:

@edgeofreality45 said:

this is what console arguments come down to at GS. Making shitty alt accounts and pretending to have the mental capacity of lettuce

i reckon. plus my answers would be

no its not out

yes i have the hanger module and have seen impressive graphics.

not going to magically happen? we saw pre-release dynamic footage of dark souls 2 with more advanced lighting than was released. it happened, and they took it out - who slouched? also durante's analysis suggests DS2's performance scales well with hardware.

3000 is over triple what i like to spend (and i achieve 1080p60 bf4 on high)

running this 450w psu hard for ages

so edgeofreality the dude is 100% wrong. it gets boring facing arguments built on scurrilous lies.