Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#901  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Floppy_Jim said:

Oh wow, Tomatoes just shut blackace the **** up. Thread deliverage.

Loading Video...

such a strong catch this threads received, the baits been strong and the prey plentiful.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#902 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

Titanfall proved to be a system seller. The ps4 also proved that despite all that more people still want the ps4.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#904 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20132 Posts

@Floppy_Jim said:

Oh wow, Tomatoes just shut blackace the **** up. Thread deliverage.

No kidding...

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#905 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20132 Posts

@NFJSupreme: I don't think Titanfall did all that much to be honest. It provided a bump but not a large enough bump to say it was all because of Titanfall.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#906  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@NFJSupreme said:

Titanfall proved to be a system seller. The ps4 also proved that despite all that more people still want the ps4.

Come on man it wasn't a system seller,the game was given free and on top of that 10 days of those March sales stores like Walmart had been selling the xbox one for $449 with Titanfall free,man that is $10 cheaper than a PS4 with infamous and still the PS4 outsold it.

The game sold 1+ million units between free bundles,PC and xbox one,is a disaster,basically at this moment Titanfall hasn't make back what it cost to made let alone what MS invested in advertising.lol

Is the reason why no actual numbers are know,other than it was March best seller based on sales combined.

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#907 Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

@blackace said:
@clyde46 said:

@blackace said:

I see the immature monkeys are still trolling this thread. lol!!

Meantime XB1 continues to sell in record numbers in only 13 countries.

A lot of idiots in this thread who are clueless about how the gaming industry works.

Record numbers? I somewhat doubt that.

The PS4 is the fastest selling game console in the history of game consoles. Is the XB1 is the 2nd fastest.

No, it's not even in the top 3.

The **** are you on?

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#908  Edited By Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

@NFJSupreme said:

The Xbox One sold less units in March NPD then it did February NPD in their respective weeks.

Not a system seller.

@tormentos So much fucking ownage, BlackAce is crying.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#909  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

So you're saying my FACTS ARE RIGHT. Thank you. It's always nice coming from a biased trolling idiot like yourself. The only game console that has sold more then the XB1 and PS4 in the Nov - Mar timeframe is the Wii. It sold 9 million from Nov 2006 - March 2007 worldwide.

No because the 360 didn't set any records that is the thing,now you can claim the xbox one is doing better than the 360,alto the 360 was supply constrain the xbox one is doing better,now record breaking is another 2 cents because the 360 set no records at all.

So the xbox one can't brake something that never happen.

That bold part is wrong dude you know it right.?

The wii sold 5.8 million from November to March dude,it took Nintendo until June to reach 9 million units.

Nintendo sold 5.8 million units of the Wii by March 2007, and aims to sell another 14 million during the current business year to March 2008.

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/multimedia/display/20070713070114.html

butbutbut i have 12 years experience on the market..lol

So yeah the PS4 cleanly beat the wii by 1.2 million units in its first 4 months,the wii beat the xbox one by some 1.6 million...lol

I also think your forgetting the PS2 in your list.

blackace = KNOCKED THE F*** OUT!!

Avatar image for highking_kallor
highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#910 highking_kallor
Member since 2014 • 594 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@blackace said:

I see the immature monkeys are still trolling this thread. lol!!

Meantime XB1 continues to sell in record numbers in only 13 countries.

A lot of idiots in this thread who are clueless about how the gaming industry works.

Record numbers? I somewhat doubt that.

Blackace can only count to 10. He can't use his toes.(He has not seen them in years)

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#911  Edited By Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

Blackace got owned to Hades. How can Bone be breaking records and getting out paced by Wii, PS2, and PS4 within the same time...

What records blackace?!!!! :/

Kingpin0114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#912 Kingpin0114
Member since 2008 • 2607 Posts

Finally read through this entire thread. Haven't seen a thread deliver like this in a lonnnnnnnng time. Poor poor lems and fake manticores

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#913 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Titanfall wasn't so much a system seller as it was a life support apparatus for a machine that needed to be discounted at retailers to squeeze out slower weekly sales than February. It was the victim of its own hype and, more importantly, the victim of a boastful fanbase who thought its numbers were far greater. Turns out, there's actually very very few people who owe brand loyalty to XBox.

Expect the next few months between now and E3 to be a free-fall.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#914 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:

LOL @ blackace mentioning Xbone "record sales". Record sales in what exactly? PS4 is pummeling the XBone in every market. You have to be winning somewhere to have record sales. Another example of blackace showing just how much of a clown he is lol.

Someone doesn't like the facts I see. lol!! Another example of a clueless biased troll who likes to dance around the facts because he has no real rebuttal. lol!! XB1 sales are fine. PS4 is obviously better, but devs are happy about both console's user base. It took the Wii U almost a year to ship 5 million units. lol!! Cry more troll.

PS4 is outselling Xflop around 3:1 worldwide in 2014. Xflop started strong, but it is selling like shit every where but the US and maybe UK now.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#915  Edited By StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@NFJSupreme said:

It didn't sell systems in its release month. Only about a 20K boost is definitely not what people had in mind. Xbox One actually sold worse per day in March than Feb.

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#916 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

Whelp seems like Titanfall didn't make any difference.

So what is the next saviour of the Xbox One? DX12 + Hidden GPU? Halo 5?

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#917  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

thread still going so many butthurt lemmings, i see blackace got kocked the F out like all those lemmings in this thread

be wise lemmings and ignore this thread like WilliamRLbaker and std106mat does!

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#918 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

OH BAH LAWD I can't believe blackace got

BLOWN THE **** OUT

once more. You'd think he'd have learnt after the last weekend.

Courtesy bump for std106mat. :)

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#919 Shewgenja

@WilliamRLBaker@sts106mat

If you're okay, please let us know.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#920 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

So you're saying my FACTS ARE RIGHT. Thank you. It's always nice coming from a biased trolling idiot like yourself. The only game console that has sold more then the XB1 and PS4 in the Nov - Mar timeframe is the Wii. It sold 9 million from Nov 2006 - March 2007 worldwide.

No because the 360 didn't set any records that is the thing,now you can claim the xbox one is doing better than the 360,alto the 360 was supply constrain the xbox one is doing better,now record breaking is another 2 cents because the 360 set no records at all.

The wii sold 5.8 million from November to March dude,it took Nintendo until June to reach 9 million units.

Nintendo sold 5.8 million units of the Wii by March 2007, and aims to sell another 14 million during the current business year to March 2008.

So yeah the PS4 cleanly beat the wii by 1.2 million units in its first 4 months,the wii beat the xbox one by some 1.6 million...lol

wowowowooww!!! ownage got served yooo!!! god damnnnnnn el tormento went INNN!! haha

knockout blow, blackace aint coming back from this one

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#921 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@btk2k2 said:

@Desmonic said:

@StormyJoe: System seller implies selling systems. A 50k bump could have happened without Titanfall. Even then, the PS4 outsold by 60k. In other words, it was not a system seller.

System seller would be something like Gears or Halo. Especially Halo.

We can show this with some maths. February is a 4 week reporting period and March is a 5 week reporting period so we have the following.

258K / 4 = 64.5K per week

311K / 5 = 62.2K per week

This means the XBox One actually showed a decrease in week to week sales vs February, despite the release of Titanfall so I would say that the 50K bump is because March is an extra week of reporting and Titanfall made no difference to hardware sales despite the hype and the discounts.

The hype for TitanFall started in Feb. You have to throw in January sales to make an accurate picture.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#922 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

No. That's not at all how it works. The supplier only knows shipped sales. Sony can reasonably estimate retail sales because of how their demand is panning out - if retailers are telling them "we are out of stock, send more ASAP", they can reasonably infer that what they have shipped already is in the hands of the consumer. But, they do not "know" that for a fact unless the retailer gives them actual sales figures; which most retailers do not do.

The only industry that I am aware of that forces retailers to tell the supplier about actual sales is the auto industry - and that's because the dealership bylaws in regards to labor.

You really think that when someone buys a PS4 at Target, and the UPC code is scanned at the register, Sony knows about it? Really?

And, TitanFall has been a system seller - just not enough of one to put the XB1 above the PS4. Do you think MS would have been able to sell as many XB1s as they did without it?

Yes it is suppliers know sales because retailers told them to,they know very well what is selling and what is not,retailers and suppliers are always in constant communication,shipments of units basically happen monthly,unless it happen like with MS which stuffed the channels so bad that units from december still were selling in march.

No the parent company knows about it,in fact that is what inventory is buffoon,and just by checking in a computer you know how many units still left,all parent companies know.

And yes if sony ask how supplies are they get an answer.

I already prove MS talked about sold to consumers 3 million units,out of 3.9 how the fu** MS knew that.? very easy they ask....lol

You were owned...hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@kingtito said:

You don't compare the cheapest 360 with the most expensive PS3 you moron. Bottom line was that you could get the PS3 for 499.

Nom I'm not arguing price is a the reason. I said it's a factor along with other reasons. Tell me why the PS4 is selling so well? Does it's library blow away the XOnes?

It's still the more expensive console and if you think people don't look at price then you're dumber than I thought.

Where have I brought up Live prices? WTF does THAT have to do with this argument? Hypocrite? I'm still waiting for that proof you'd say you had of me being a hypocrite. Let me guess, you couldn't find anything huh moron? BTW how's your PS4, that's right you don't own one. Sad pathetic little man

A bundle that started at the end of March and you're trying to use that as proof of something? The price drop is recent and I'm talking about since launch moron.

Go play with your....................PS2

Yes i do because regardless of what you say the difference was as big as $300 dollars period that was a Fact.

Yes you could get a PS3 for $500,still was $200 over the core 360.

That is the thing the PS4 is stronger,didn't suffer a DRM uproar,is $100 less,and it basically has the same quality games as the xbox one.

I already showed you $449 at walmart with Titanfall,that is $10 less than a PS4 with infamous.

Really i just explained what had to do,you lemming claim the price of live ins't $60 because you can get a deal online,but when the argument is you can get an xbox one for $449 with titanfall cheaper than $500 some how is invalid,...lol

The bundle started on March 21 10 days before the end march you on denial fanboy,not even titanfall free could make the xbox one beat the PS4,hell for 10 days it was even cheaper than a PS4 with 1 game..lol

Cry more you are extremely butthurt,bububut the 7 million is shipped..hahahahaaaaaaaaaa

@StormyJoe said:

Sorry, but I still think TitanFall was/is a system seller.

Not sure where all these "butthurt" or "owned" comments are coming from. I did not pull the prediction out of thin air, I was quoting IGN - take it up with them.

We know that is what make it better..hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Titanfail 1+ million between PC,XBO and free bundles...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Titanfall = this gen Shenmue..lol

Tormentos, seriously, shut your pie hole. You have no idea what you are talking about - AT ALL. NONE. NADA. You are just making stuff up, now. And, for what you have made up, you couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

I am done with this thread. I cannot debate a topic with someone who just blatantly makes things things up because he has no idea what he is talking about.

Keep on thinking the moon is made of blue cheese, Tormentos.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#923 ghostwarrior786

@StormyJoe said:

@btk2k2 said:

@Desmonic said:

@StormyJoe: System seller implies selling systems. A 50k bump could have happened without Titanfall. Even then, the PS4 outsold by 60k. In other words, it was not a system seller.

We can show this with some maths. February is a 4 week reporting period and March is a 5 week reporting period so we have the following.

This means the XBox One actually showed a decrease in week to week sales vs February, despite the release of Titanfall so I would say that the 50K bump is because March is an extra week of reporting and Titanfall made no difference to hardware sales despite the hype and the discounts.

The hype for TitanFall started in Feb. You have to throw in January sales to make an accurate picture.

the hype for titanfall started before x1 launch in november. it has to be the biggest marketing campaign of all time. titanfall did sell x1 no doubt BUT not as much as m$ wanted it too. good news for ea is the game sold really well, m$ got the short end of the stick possibly

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#924  Edited By Shewgenja

@StormyJoe said:

Dude, the hype for Titanfall started at E3 '13.

I seem to remember a funny picture with all the awards it got and all that. Ahh, there it is.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#925  Edited By StormyJoe

@I_can_haz said:

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

blackace = KNOCKED THE F*** OUT!!

So, by your logic, the XB1 is a "failure" because it hasn't sold as well as the "fastest selling console"?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#926  Edited By StormyJoe

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@btk2k2 said:

@Desmonic said:

the hype for titanfall started before x1 launch in november. it has to be the biggest marketing campaign of all time. titanfall did sell x1 no doubt BUT not as much as m$ wanted it too. good news for ea is the game sold really well, m$ got the short end of the stick possibly

Be still my heart, we actually agree on something. Yes, TitanFall is a system seller, no it did not sell as many systems as MS's probably thought.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#927 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

Cows gonna Cow, lol. PS4 is a major success, no doubt about it. But looking at how the One is doing, to say its a failing is laughable. TF didn't move systems like MS thought, but system sales were strong and the game itself is great and sold very well. I get it that Cows are celebrating cause you have every right now. But some of you guys are waaayyyy overboard, lol.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#928 ghostwarrior786

@shawn30 said:

Cows gonna Cow, lol. PS4 is a major success, no doubt about it. But looking at how the One is doing, to say its a failing is laughable. TF didn't move systems like MS thought, but system sales were strong and the game itself is great and sold very well. I get it that Cows are celebrating cause you have every right now. But some of you guys are waaayyyy overboard, lol.

but the ownage!!! did u see blackace get owned? haha tormentos shut him out!! i wont be surprised if he never came to this board again

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#930 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@WilliamRLBaker@sts106mat

If you're okay, please let us know.

LOL

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#931  Edited By shawn30

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@shawn30 said:

but the ownage!!! did u see blackace get owned? haha tormentos shut him out!! i wont be surprised if he never came to this board again

If people stop posting due to their console preference having a hard time that would be crazy, lol. But SW produces some days that are tough on a system warrior, and the March NPD day was nearly as bad as the Sony E3 confere3nce for lems. Still love my One though. But yeah, no matter the pictures or gifs or anything else numbers don't lie. PS4 is moving like wildfire. I honestly feel the One can get back in this race within 2 years time. But its gonna take a fantastic E3 and a price cut to start the process IMHO.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#932  Edited By tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

Tormentos, seriously, shut your pie hole. You have no idea what you are talking about - AT ALL. NONE. NADA. You are just making stuff up, now. And, for what you have made up, you couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

I am done with this thread. I cannot debate a topic with someone who just blatantly makes things things up because he has no idea what he is talking about.

Microsoft enjoyed some happy holidays, thanks in part to the launch of the Xbox One. The company today released its quarterly results for the three months ended December 31, 2013,

The Xbox One played a significant part in that number, as Microsoft said it shipped 3.9 million units into the retail channel during the quarter.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2014-01-23-xbox-one-at-3-9-million-shipped

"Over 3 million Xbox One consoles were sold to consumers in 13 countries before the end of 2013," said Xbox executive Yusuf Mehdi today in a statement.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-sold-3-million-units-in-2013-microsoft-says/1100-6416955/

How MS know what they sold to consumers over what they shipped.?

How.?

Oh they know they shipped 3.9 million as December 31,and sold only 3 million to consumer and they stated it...

Sold through means to consumers shipped mean sold to retailers,i have proves you have sh**.

So once again another topic on which you get your ass handed to you by me..Admit it and move one sold to retailers mean 900k units could be collecting dust at retailers store rooms,while sold to consumer means what are on people already..hahaha

7 million sold to consumer vs 5 million shipped to retailers which mean 800K or more still unsold..lol

I backed up my claims with Link from MS it self, now were is your proof..lol

@StormyJoe said:

NO you mean the free Titanfall copy started on February,have you forgot your thread about IGN claiming it would be a system seller.?

It was back on early January and since December you wee calling it a system seller,in fact the name Titanfall never drop from journalist mouth since E3 where it won record awards remember.?

Don't act like the hype started in February it fail to sell systems period,it fail to put the xbox one over the PS4,oh and let me tell you more since April 21 Walmart has been selling it for $449 with Titanfall free,that is officially $10 dollars cheaper than the PS4 with Infamous,so basically the xbox one was been sold for less than a PS4 with a game since April 21.

http://www.cnet.com/news/xbox-one-titanfall-bundle-drops-to-449-at-walmart-best-buy/

Took by me like 2 weeks ago..lol

And even with that they still failed to beat the PS4.

Oh and did i tell you that TItanfall did 1+million between free copies,which had been bundle since late February,sold copies on xbox one apart,and sold on PC,it is a disasters EA most be cursing MS from here to the moon expect Titanfall 2 on PS4 next year...hahahahaaaaaaaaa

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#933  Edited By StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

Microsoft enjoyed some happy holidays, thanks in part to the launch of the Xbox One. The company today released its quarterly results for the three months ended December 31, 2013,

The Xbox One played a significant part in that number, as Microsoft said it shipped 3.9 million units into the retail channel during the quarter.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2014-01-23-xbox-one-at-3-9-million-shipped

"Over 3 million Xbox One consoles were sold to consumers in 13 countries before the end of 2013," said Xbox executive Yusuf Mehdi today in a statement.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-sold-3-million-units-in-2013-microsoft-says/1100-6416955/

How MS know what they sold to consumers over what they shipped.?

How.?

Oh they know they shipped 3.9 million as December 31,and sold only 3 million to consumer and they stated it...

Sold through means to consumers shipped mean sold to retailers,i have proves you have sh**.

So once again another topic on which you get your ass handed to you by me..Admit it and move one sold to retailers mean 900k units could be collecting dust at retailers store rooms,while sold to consumer means what are on people already..hahaha

7 million sold to consumer vs 5 million shipped to retailers which mean 800K or more still unsold..lol

I backed up my claims with Link from MS it self, now were is your proof..lol

@StormyJoe said:

NO you mean the free Titanfall copy started on February,have you forgot your thread about IGN claiming it would be a system seller.?

It was back on early January and since December you wee calling it a system seller,in fact the name Titanfall never drop from journalist mouth since E3 where it won record awards remember.?

Don't act like the hype started in February it fail to sell systems period,it fail to put the xbox one over the PS4,oh and let me tell you more since April 21 Walmart has been selling it for $449 with Titanfall free,that is officially $10 dollars cheaper than the PS4 with Infamous,so basically the xbox one was been sold for less than a PS4 with a game since April 21.

http://www.cnet.com/news/xbox-one-titanfall-bundle-drops-to-449-at-walmart-best-buy/

Took by me like 2 weeks ago..lol

And even with that they still failed to beat the PS4.

Oh and did i tell you that TItanfall did 1+million between free copies,which had been bundle since late February,sold copies on xbox one apart,and sold on PC,it is a disasters EA most be cursing MS from here to the moon expect Titanfall 2 on PS4 next year...hahahahaaaaaaaaa

PLEASE!!!

You are so full of shit I can smell you from here. If a distributor chooses to give their sales data to suppliers, then yes; suppliers are going to use it. However, your dumb ass seems to think that there is some electronic sales communication between suppliers and distributors - and there is none. You must wear an aluminum hat.

Heed my advice - shut your piehole.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#934  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@shawn30 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@shawn30 said:

If people stop posting due to their console preference having a hard time that would be crazy, lol. But SW produces some days that are tough on a system warrior, and the March NPD day was nearly as bad as the Sony E3 confere3nce for lems. Still love my One though. But yeah, no matter the pictures or gifs or anything else numbers don't lie. PS4 is moving like wildfire. I honestly feel the One can get back in this race within 2 years time. But its gonna take a fantastic E3 and a price cut to start the process IMHO.

there has to be a price cut, just no other way. in uk x1 launched at £430 but then reduced it 1/2 months ago to £390 but since titanfall launch the x1 titanfall bundle has been sold by the biggest retailers in the country asda/tesco and amazon uk for £350, the price of a stand alone ps4. no way m$ can move the price of the bundle back up to £390 and uk was x360 2nd stronghold.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#935  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@shawn30 said:

So now strong sales are a scapegoat?

If any cow posted how strong sales were it would all be LOL from the lemmings about how the X1 outsold it.

Let us be realistic here man.
I mean it's always flip flopping with everyone here. If I wanted that I'd go to a political forum :O

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#936  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

I think it was something like 171,000 Xbones in January.

You really don't want to go down this path, Stormy.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#937 shawn30

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@shawn30 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@shawn30 said:

there has to be a price cut, just no other way. in uk x1 launched at £430 but then reduced it 1/2 months ago to £390 but since titanfall launch the x1 titanfall bundle has been sold by the biggest retailers in the country asda/tesco and amazon uk for £350, the price of a stand alone ps4. no way m$ can move the price of the bundle back up to £390 and uk was x360 2nd stronghold.

Exactly, its a uphill struggle all the way. E3 is key game-wise to establish the platform has exclusives that are must own. All features must be available everywhere, and a price cut to match or even undercut the PS4 is needed. None of that is a guarantee sales will eclipse the PS4, but stabilizing the One's sales and getting some footholds in other markets are key things they must do. Thankfully they have the money and time to do those things. But the PS4 is doing better than even most Sony fans thought it would do. Clawing its way back into the fight will take time and won't be easy. They have to look at the 80+ million people who bought the 360 and the PS3, and then look at the 7 million PS4 owners and likely 4.3 One owners. Tons and tons of people haven't upgraded yet and they are out there. We'll see how this unfolds. One thing is for certain, E3 is going to be gloriously dramatic!

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#938 shawn30

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

If any cow posted how strong sales were it would all be LOL from the lemmings about how the X1 outsold it.

I mean it's always flip flopping with everyone here. If I wanted that I'd go to a political forum :O

Lol, this place is as far from a political forum as one can get. My issues isn't with the facts of sales data. That's irrefutable. My discussion begins at the debate that the system war is already over and there is no hope for the One. That's my discussion. The One has sold very well if looked upon based on the 360's launch. Being far more expensive and in far less territories than its competitor. But the PS is having monster sales and undeniably is ahead worldwide. No argument there irregardless of my own personal opinion of the system. Strong sales are facts. I recall the 360 bashing the PS3's head in for years and how SW was then, so its no different now with the PS4 laying the smack down, lol :)

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#939  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@blackace: knocked the F out and @stormyjoe: having a meltdown haha

be wise stormyjoe and go into hiding just like WilliamRLBaker and sts106mat

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#940 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

So, by your logic, the XB1 is a "failure" because it hasn't sold as well as the "fastest selling console"?

You got that from the screen he posted.?

Wow no wonder you don't get the difference between sold to consumer and sold to retailers..

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#941 Animal-Mother

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

Lol, this place is as far from a political forum as one can get. My issues isn't with the facts of sales data. That's irrefutable. My discussion begins at the debate that the system war is already over and there is no hope for the One. That's my discussion. The One has sold very well if looked upon based on the 360's launch. Being far more expensive and in far less territories than its competitor. But the PS is having monster sales and undeniably is ahead worldwide. No argument there irregardless of my own personal opinion of the system. Strong sales are facts. I recall the 360 bashing the PS3's head in for years and how SW was then, so its no different now with the PS4 laying the smack down, lol :)

What I mean is the flip flopping....Sigh you've never seen it's always sunny's the gang runs for office episode have you?
But yes you can't deny it is selling strongly. I just want some more games to come out that interest me.
I mean quantum break is one. That'll probably push me over the edge. But nothing compelling for me right now.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#942 tormentos
@StormyJoe said:

PLEASE!!!

You are so full of shit I can smell you from here. If a distributor chooses to give their sales data to suppliers, then yes; suppliers are going to use it. However, your dumb ass seems to think that there is some electronic sales communication between suppliers and distributors - and there is none. You must wear an aluminum hat.

Retailer and suppliers are in constant communication...

Period..

MS reported 3 million sales out of 3.9 shipped that mean they know what they sold to people and how much still unsold,so yeah 7 million sold to consumer...

Deal With it...lol

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#943 shawn30

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

What I mean is the flip flopping....Sigh you've never seen it's always sunny's the gang runs for office episode have you?

But yes you can't deny it is selling strongly. I just want some more games to come out that interest me.

I mean quantum break is one. That'll probably push me over the edge. But nothing compelling for me right now.

That's how I feel about the PS4. My eyes are on The Order:1886, so that may get me to jump in.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#944 Animal-Mother

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

That's how I feel about the PS4. My eyes are on The Order:1886, so that may get me to jump in.

It also doesn't help when you have access to one of them in your house. My brother has one in his room so i'm all meh about it.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#945 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:
@StormyJoe said:

PLEASE!!!

Retailer and suppliers are in constant communication...

Period..

MS reported 3 million sales out of 3.9 shipped that mean they know what they sold to people and how much still unsold,so yeah 7 million sold to consumer...

Deal With it...lol

NO THEY ARE NOT! Right now, I am working on a project where were are exposing our OLAP database to the 'Net with geo-coded account locations to give suppliers a look at where their products are, and at the same are attempting to get access to distributor sales data to get accurate unit sales. I am in the fricken marketing industry, I know the relationship between suppliers and distributors.

You don't know what you are talking about.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#946  Edited By tormentos
@shawn30 said:

Lol, this place is as far from a political forum as one can get. My issues isn't with the facts of sales data. That's irrefutable. My discussion begins at the debate that the system war is already over and there is no hope for the One. That's my discussion. The One has sold very well if looked upon based on the 360's launch.

Being far more expensive and in far less territories than its competitor. But the PS is having monster sales and undeniably is ahead worldwide. No argument there irregardless of my own personal opinion of the system. Strong sales are facts. I recall the 360 bashing the PS3's head in for years and how SW was then, so its no different now with the PS4 laying the smack down, lol :)

The original xbox sold more than the xbox 360 in its first 4 months yet the 360 sold 3 times more,the problem with the 360 is simple it was very supply constrained because of yield issues and flow of units didn't improve until April or more of 2006,so is easy to beat the 360 numbers.

Oh Please $100 more,and since late February is been sold with a free copy of its hottest and most hyped game,worse since March 21 retailers like walmart had been selling it for $449 with Titanfall which is $10 less than a PS4 with a game.

Have you wonder why MS instead of letting those xbox one collecting dust in retailers storerooms,they didn't ship them to the so call countries that were left out.?

Is simple those countries will not add anything significant to MS,in fact outside UK the xbox one on EU is been outsold like 4 to 1 by the PS4,and those were MS best markets,so the worse ones they will sell even less.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#947 StormyJoe

@lglz1337 said:

@blackace: knocked the F out and @stormyjoe: having a meltdown haha

be wise stormyjoe and go into hiding just like WilliamRLBaker and sts106mat

The only meltdown I am having is because I am dealing with people who are 100% ignorant about a subject but keep on posting like they are some sort of expert.

It's like arguing with someone who thinks 1+1 = 5.

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#948 lbjkurono23
Member since 2007 • 12544 Posts

I hope this makes MS aggressive, and lower the price of the system or maybe a kinectless sku. I'll bite if its in the $300-350 price range, no way I'm paying more than what I did for the ps4.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#949 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

NO THEY ARE NOT! Right now, I am working on a project where were are exposing our OLAP database to the 'Net with geo-coded account locations to give suppliers a look at where their products are, and at the same are attempting to get access to distributor sales data to get accurate unit sales.

I am in the fricken marketing industry, I know the relationship between suppliers and distributors.

You don't know what you are talking about.

What the fu** your damn workplace isn't gamestop or walmart,you are not a damn game developer either,stop bringing your job as point is totally irrelevant what the company you work for so,is not a game company which make games you are not a game developer,and you company isn't walmart,gamesopt, or even NDP.

Your job is irrelevant,i have irrefutable proof that MS knows what they have sell out of what they have ship,is there with a link let me paste it again...

So you either proof that this information is a lie and wrong or you don't have a point,your company is as irrelevant in this topic as it was on the API one..lol

So you are in the marketing industry and in the API making business as well right,.?GTFO...lol

Prove my link wrong or your owned..ahahahahaaaaa

@StormyJoe said:

The only meltdown I am having is because I am dealing with people who are 100% ignorant about a subject but keep on posting like they are some sort of expert.

It's like arguing with someone who thinks 1+1 = 5.

The only ignorant here is you,you were owned and you still running damage control...lol

7 million sold to consumers..

Deal with it... .