Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#801 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

“It’s hard to overstate the importance of Titanfall to the Xbox One release this year,” says Yusuf Mehdi, chief marketing and strategy officer for Microsoft’s devices and studios. “For us, it’s a game changer. It’s a system seller.”

Yusuf Mehdi, March 6th 2014.

If only hype was profitable. They should have made a game console.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#802  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

“It’s hard to overstate the importance of Titanfall to the Xbox One release this year,” says Yusuf Mehdi, chief marketing and strategy officer for Microsoft’s devices and studios. “For us, it’s a game changer. It’s a system seller.”

LOL @ "game changer". What a flop.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#803 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kingtito said:

Yeah yeah kid, I'm not the one saying price have NOTHING to do with sales. You morons are. I'm just pointing out how stupid the "360 was $300 cheaper than PS3" argument. I like how you cows like to twist numbers around to suite your needs. Go away kid, you botha me.

But the 360 was up to $300 cheaper period that was the biggest difference between the cheap and the 360 and the expensive PS3,just like oyu wanted to claim it was from $100 to $200,it was the same because to get $100 difference you have to compare the premium xbox 360 to the core PS3.

Never the less the actual difference was $200 on the cheap and premium models,double of what the 360 was,1 year latter with few games,is not even close to the xbox one now.

@ghostwarrior786 said:

haha blackace joining tito in the meltdown, for future reference lems 'sold through' = sold to customers, and 'shipped' = sold to retailers. companies use what number makes them look better

Yes it is an epic meltdown...

The sad lemmings got owned pretty hard specially Stormyjoe who has been hyping Titanfall as system seller since for ever..

Do you remember Jakandsigz The Xbox one is ahead!! VICTORY!!!! Thread on early January.?

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/xbox-one-has-sold-3-million-consoles-world-wide-31018023/?page=6

He was already there hyping it as system seller...hahahaha

That thread was one of the most epic owns ever for lemmings..hahaha

Which by the way no lemming was claiming sold to retailers when MS announce 3 millions..hahaha

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#804 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

LOL @ "game changer". What a flop.

Loading Video...

'xbox is about to become the next water cooler'

-CC-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#805 -CC-
Member since 2006 • 2048 Posts

Why dont Lems just assimilate and enjoy this Gen? I mean there is a more powerful system sitting right next to that steaming pile of shit they are so loyal to and to boot you even save $100. Brand loyalty is so dumb.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#806  Edited By ghostwarrior786

i warned lems titanfall wont save x1 but they just dont listen <<kingtito was so adamant titanfall will sell x1 hahaha no wonder he in here crying

ps. wtf is up with gamespot, cant access my history, i had to google this sh%t

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#807 Shewgenja

@-CC- said:

Why dont Lems just assimilate and enjoy this Gen? I mean there is a more powerful system sitting right next to that steaming pile of shit they are so loyal to and to boot you even save $100. Brand loyalty is so dumb.

That's what I've been saying this whole time. Apparently, it's easier to call me a Cow than use fucking logic, though.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#808 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts
@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

Yeah yeah kid, I'm not the one saying price have NOTHING to do with sales. You morons are. I'm just pointing out how stupid the "360 was $300 cheaper than PS3" argument. I like how you cows like to twist numbers around to suite your needs. Go away kid, you botha me.

But the 360 was up to $300 cheaper period that was the biggest difference between the cheap and the 360 and the expensive PS3,just like oyu wanted to claim it was from $100 to $200,it was the same because to get $100 difference you have to compare the premium xbox 360 to the core PS3.

Never the less the actual difference was $200 on the cheap and premium models,double of what the 360 was,1 year latter with few games,is not even close to the xbox one now.

@ghostwarrior786 said:

haha blackace joining tito in the meltdown, for future reference lems 'sold through' = sold to customers, and 'shipped' = sold to retailers. companies use what number makes them look better

Yes it is an epic meltdown...

The sad lemmings got owned pretty hard specially Stormyjoe who has been hyping Titanfall as system seller since for ever..

Do you remember Jakandsigz The Xbox one is ahead!! VICTORY!!!! Thread on early January.?

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/xbox-one-has-sold-3-million-consoles-world-wide-31018023/?page=6

He was already there hyping it as system seller...hahahaha

That thread was one of the most epic owns ever for lemmings..hahaha

Which by the way no lemming was claiming sold to retailers when MS announce 3 millions..hahaha

Classic thread. Lot of posting by sts106mat as well. He's been very silent since yesterday. I do hope he's OK. :(

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#809 Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

Stormy Joes comment: "TitanFall will be a system sell I guarantee it"

Shawn30: "TitanFall will likely propel the Xbox One ahead of the PS4"

Std106mat: TitanFall will move so many Xbox One units

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#810  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
@Indicud said:

Only thing Titanfall propelled was hot air and salty lemming tears.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#811  Edited By Shewgenja

Bu-bu-bu-but the 9.0....

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#812 tormentos

@ghostwarrior786 said:

i warned lems titanfall wont save x1 but they just dont listen <<kingtito was so adamant titanfall will sell x1 hahaha no wonder he in here crying

@StormyJoe

TitanFall will be a system seller for Xbox One. I guarantee it.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Look at that Stormy already at post 9 claiming this ^^ on that thread...hahaha

The poor sad lemming..ahahahaha

And by post 19 kinglemming is also in..

@kingtito

You have no idea what you're talking about troll. The average gamer? Do you ever know what the average gamer is? You're not a gamer, you're a Sony troll fanboy with it's head up Sony's ass.

Millions of XOnes will be in consumers hands by the time Titan Fall is released. There will be lots of people buying an XOne just to play this game. We know you're scared but it's ok you can still get an XOne to play the game. No need to sit and cry over it kid.

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

@Indicud said:

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Classic thread. Lot of posting by sts106mat as well. He's been very silent since yesterday. I do hope he's OK. :(

Yeah i didn't see sts106mat william baker either which has been slowing posting more often..hahaha

Delta make a flash post to claim 7 millions were shipped and then banish..lol

So we have,Stormy,Kingtito as biggest meltdowns,fallow closely by Blackace which abandon the thread as well,and Delta which also claimed that 7 million were shipped same argument blackace,stormy and Kinglemming use..hahaha

Actually who really surprise me was Kuu2 he took his crow eat it and move one.hahaha

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#813 Indicud

@tormentos: lmfao KingTito tried to claim ITT that he never made any prediction.

What an idiot lol

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#814  Edited By I_can_haz
@tormentos said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@StormyJoe

TitanFall will be a system seller for Xbox One. I guarantee it.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Look at that Stormy already at post 9 claiming this ^^ on that thread...hahaha

The poor sad lemming..ahahahaha

And by post 19 kinglemming is also in..

@kingtito

You have no idea what you're talking about troll. The average gamer? Do you ever know what the average gamer is? You're not a gamer, you're a Sony troll fanboy with it's head up Sony's ass.

Millions of XOnes will be in consumers hands by the time Titan Fall is released. There will be lots of people buying an XOne just to play this game. We know you're scared but it's ok you can still get an XOne to play the game. No need to sit and cry over it kid.

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

@Indicud said:

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Yeah i didn't see sts106mat william baker either which has been slowing posting more often..hahaha

Delta make a flash post to claim 7 millions were shipped and then banish..lol

So we have,Stormy,Kingtito as biggest meltdowns,fallow closely by Blackace which abandon the thread as well,and Delta which also claimed that 7 million were shipped same argument blackace,stormy and Kinglemming use..hahaha

Actually who really surprise me was Kuu2 he took his crow eat it and move one.hahaha

The ownage is so strong. LMFAO @kingtito was claiming he never made any predictions. WTF? His prediction is clear for all to see in that thread. Talk about selfownage. LOL @StormyJoe was also in there claiming Titanfall would propel the Xbone to victory. I think it's safe to say lems are the worst fanboys in SW. After making such wild claims and losing any other fanboy faction would have eaten crow and abandoned SW for some weeks, not lems lems though they still came in here and were trying to damage control with lies and claims they never hyped Titanfall as a system seller. Blackace was claiming M$ shipped numbers were sold through to customers and kingtit was claiming that he never hyped Titanfall lol. This will go down as the worst selfownage in SW history of any fanboy faction. Wow, what a bloodbath.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#815 tormentos

@I_can_haz said:

The ownage is so strong. LMFAO @kingtito was claiming he never made any predictions. WTF? His prediction is clear for all to see in that thread. Talk about selfownage. LOL @StormyJoe was also in there claiming Titanfall would propel the Xbone to victory. I think it's safe to say lems are the worst fanboys in SW. After making such wild claims and losing any other fanboy faction would have eaten crow and abandoned SW for some weeks, not lems lems though they still came in here and were trying to damage control with lies and claims they never hyped Titanfall as a system seller. Blackace was claiming M$ shipped numbers were sold through to customers and kingtit was claiming that he never hyped Titanfall lol. This will go down as the worst selfownage in SW history of any fanboy faction. Wow, what a bloodbath.

Is Epic in all senses..hahahaha

The ownage is devastating,i wonder what will be now the new system seller,Quantum Break or Projects Sparks..hahahahaaa

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#817  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

I'm conflicted. I hate the Xbone and I want it to fail hard and be totally repudiated. At the same time, I don't want a runaway PS4 because I don't want arrogant Sony to come back.

What to do?

@tormentos said:

STS will be back on Monday for his weekly Titanshit gloat, failing to realise that the only reason it's still up there is because it's being bundled for free with every price slashed Xbone.

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#818  Edited By Indicud

@GrenadeLauncher: sit back and enjoy the ride 8)

OT: KingTito loves to talk about hypocrites, but he's the biggest hypocrite of them all. As BlackAce would say "LOL!!!"

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#819 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Haha, you guys are reallly twisting the knife. Ah well, they probably deserve it.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#820  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Will xbox ever win back the West? Will KingTito ever sit with comfort again?

Tune in next time for another exciting episode of SDC.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#821 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Will KingTito ever sit with comfort again?

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/52x77q90/98/kazlaugh2.jpg

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#822  Edited By finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

lol

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#823  Edited By Shewgenja

It's painfully obvious, at least to me, that MS is using shipped numbers in their PR because they were able to sucker.. err.. convince the retail chain that they could move the new Titanfall bundle SKU. MS wasted no time stuffing the channel six months into this gen. Their business strategy is taking a shift in the face of cooling demand.

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#824  Edited By ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

I have a really hard time listening to NPD sales data considering they still are incapable of counting digital distribution as a method of sale. I mean seriously, this is a digital world and people buy tons of things via digital distribution, isn't it about time that the NPD starts calculating digital sales?

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#825 ghostwarrior786

@finalstar2007 said:

lol

need to add china to that list. @blackace is really banking on it. also 'secure titanfall 2 exclusivity'

@ferrari2001 said:

I have a really hard time listening to NPD sales data considering they still are incapable of counting digital distribution as a method of sale. I mean seriously, this is a digital world and people buy tons of things via digital distribution, isn't it about time that the NPD starts calculating digital sales?

npd is used to track hardware figures primarily, they track hardware sales off websites like amazon but dont track digital software

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#826 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

One things for sure, E3's going to be amazing this year.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#827  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@tormentos: and foxbatalpha also took his crow pizza

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#828 lglz1337

@tormentos: no man halo 2 you'll see

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#829 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10503 Posts

Wait wait wait. PS4 led by 60k this month?! With TitanFall out?! Wow.

Did not expect that at all.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#830  Edited By tormentos

@ferrari2001 said:

True...

But never the less Digital sales doesn't apply to hardware sales just to game sales..

@_Matt_ said:

Wait wait wait. PS4 led by 60k this month?! With TitanFall out?! Wow.

Did not expect that at all.

Yep not even i make a prediction saying sony would beat them...lol

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#831 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

** Sniff .. Sniff*** I smell lots and lots of trolls in this thread. lol!!

Seems this generation is going to be great. When both the XBox One and PS4 completely destroy the sales of the PS3 and XBox 360 sales in the same time period. I'm sure developers are very happy right about now.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#832  Edited By Shewgenja

@blackace said:

Seems this generation is going to be great. When both the XBox One and PS4 completely destroy the sales of the PS3 and XBox 360 sales in the same time period. I'm sure developers are very happy right about now.

Fat chance of the XBone selling as much as the 360 when Titanfall can't push as many consoles as Gears of War did. MS is having real problems selling through XBone stock six months in. It's obvious at this point that the wind is not in that consoles sales.

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#833 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@ferrari2001 said:

npd is used to track hardware figures primarily, they track hardware sales off websites like amazon but dont track digital software

Which is precisely why they should not put out a monthly game sales report. If you are only going to report some of the games sold and say exclusively this game is the top game of the month then you should count all game sales. They should stick to Hardware, or else track digital sales as well, which shouldn't be very difficult.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#834 blackace

@Shewgenja said:

@blackace said:

Fat chance of the XBone selling as much as the 360 when Titanfall can't push as many consoles as Gears of War did. MS is having real problems selling through XBone stock six months in. It's obvious at this point that the wind is not in that consoles sales.

Meh.. The PS3 had the same problem and what happened? lol!! We'll see. The fact that the XB1 has outsold the PS3 and XBox 360 in the same time frame is a big deal for developers. The system is selling faster then last gen. This time it's with competition on the market and bad hype, and a higher price. The XB1 isn't even in all the markets and countries yet. That's impressive.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#835  Edited By I_can_haz

@blackace said:

@Shewgenja said:

@blackace said:

Meh.. The PS3 had the same problem and what happened? lol!! We'll see. The fact that the XB1 has outsold the PS3 and XBox 360 in the same time frame is a big deal for developers. The system is selling faster then last gen. This time it's with competition on the market and bad hype, and a higher price. The XB1 isn't even in all the markets and countries yet. That's impressive.

Xbone ain't no PS3 baby. M$ doesn't have Japan and mainland Europe to fall back on and their 1st party is a total joke next to Sony. They were really relying on Titanflop to get them back in the game in the US.

Xbone without dominating US and UK =

The gap will only widen. I expect Xbone April NPD numbers to fall off a cliff. M$ is in serious trouble right now.

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#836 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

lol

Keep fighting for dat 2nd place.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#837  Edited By lglz1337

@blackace: lol someone thinks Xbone has a chance in japan and europe LMAO

ifZbone can't even outsell ps4 in murica no chance at all in other countrys

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#838 blackace

@I_can_haz said:

@blackace said:

@Shewgenja said:

@blackace said:

Xbone ain't no PS3 baby. M$ doesn't have Japan and mainland Europe to fall back on and their 1st party is a total joke next to Sony. They were really relying on Titanflop to get them back in the game in the US.

Xbone without dominating US and UK =

The gap will only widen. I expect Xbone April NPD numbers to fall off a cliff. M$ is in serious trouble right now.

They are no where close to being in trouble. The Wii U on the other hand is a different story. They will past the Wii U before the holidays even gets here. The XB1 is better then the PS3 in all aspects. It'll have more exclusives games for it then the PS3 had in it's first year. It took the PS3 18months to get a AAAE exclusive. Once again the XB1 launches with a AAAE, just like the XBox 360 did. There's rumors that Titanfall has already sold well over 1 million copies. The gap will close some once the XB1 launches in the other 30 countries include China.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#839 blackace
@lglz1337 said:

@blackace: lol someone thinks Xbone has a chance in japan and europe LMAO

ifZbone can't even outsell ps4 in murica no chance at all in other countrys

The PS4 isn't doing anything in Japan, so why would the XB1? lol!! It'll sell a few systems and then sit on the shelves just like the PS4 is doing right now. TheXB1 will easily sell more units in the other 30 countries then what it would do in Japan. We don't know what it will do in China come July. M$ just needs to release a Kinectless XB1 SKU and get the price to $399 or less and they will be fine.

-CC-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#840 -CC-
Member since 2006 • 2048 Posts

@blackace: Its over man. Xbone will never win another NPD again. And the rest of the 30 other countries you are talking about. PS will go 30 for 30 with a much bigger gap than even the US.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#841  Edited By Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@blackace: And you wonder why people don't take your manticore act seriously... You're basing real world sales on Gamespot scores.... Sorry dude, X1 doesn't have other regions to fall back on like PS3 did. Forza 5 getting a 9 from some dude on Gamespot isn't gonna change that.....

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#842  Edited By tormentos

@blackace said:

Comparing the xbox 360 to the xbox one is stupid,the xbox 360 had a shortage that lasted for months because of yields issues they didn't release with even half a million units and actually release in more countries than the xbox one did.

The xbox one has the market saturated since December and basically been static sales wise for the last 3 months.

Barely moving 1 million units.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#843  Edited By tormentos

@blackace said:

So what are the countries that will bring back the xbox one from the death.?

Because the PS3 had Japan,and mainland EU to do the job,the xbox one doesn't have any countries,unlike what you think the PS3 took off in Eu and Japan as soon as it hit,in fact even on UK the PS3 has higher first week sales than the xbox one.

Selling better than the PS3 means nothing the PS3 was 1 year late,at $600 dollars when there was a $400 dollar or cheaper options with more games.

Is not even close to be the same this time around so the same don't apply.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#844 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

cows once again showing why they are the most pathetic fan base in SW. Sales are cool and all... but the ps4 still lags behind in features and games imo. Ps4 = good but X1 = better

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#845 tormentos

@YD_11 said:

cows once again showing why they are the most pathetic fan base in SW. Sales are cool and all... but the ps4 still lags behind in features and games imo. Ps4 = good but X1 = better

In features yes in games.? lol no chance in hell the xbox one doesn't have anything great Titanfall is 86 average on meta not the best game ever and certainly not even close to what the hype lead to believe..

Face it this is an NPD thread what the hell are people going to discus in it.?

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#846 Indicud

@YD_11: salty as ****

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#847 Shewgenja

@YD_11 said:

I completely fail to see how X1 is better unless you take talking to your cable box into account. Hell, Titanfall wasn't even a proper exclusive to it the same way inFamous was exclusive to PS4. Compared to my PC and PS4, if I had an XBone, it would just be an underpowered me-too machine spiraling towards utter irrelevance. I guess there's Halo 5 to look forward to, but then what? I mean, honestly.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#849  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@tormentos said:

@YD_11 said:

In features yes in games.? lol no chance in hell the xbox one doesn't have anything great Titanfall is 86 average on meta not the best game ever and certainly not even close to what the hype lead to believe..

Face it this is an NPD thread what the hell are people going to discus in it.?

If 86 = average then the current line up on the PS4 must suck

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#850 Shewgenja

@Desmonic said:

Seriously folks, time to let this topic die...

Die like the XBone did?