PRT already on PS4 tool set. Like meow.

• 151 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Tighaman
Member since 2006 • 1038 Posts

@tormentos: a little dipper? Lol and you thought changing the ps4 hdd with ssd helps texture streaming lol get out of the forums torm and I do have the game on both system and know what i see ......and if you want to talk last gen the legacy forum is that away.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Tighaman said:

@tormentos: a little dipper? Lol and you thought changing the ps4 hdd with ssd helps texture streaming lol get out of the forums torm and I do have the game on both system and know what i see ......and if you want to talk last gen the legacy forum is that away.

Considering that you falsely claim 700Gb/s bandwidth for the xbox one,and today claim the PS4 use USB for SSD drivers you have not right to tell people to get out of forums...

What you don't know you invent it..hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Tighaman
Member since 2006 • 1038 Posts

@tormentos: i never claimed that was inside the x1 I said thats its some ddr3 ram thats 700+ bw i never said it was in the x1 I admitted to shew can you say you was wrong?

l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#155 l34052
Member since 2005 • 3906 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

.....AFTER Microsoft debuts DX12 with a live demo, Sony just releases some catch up fluff. Yawn.

Errr ms have been tryin to convince the world the bone is more powerful than the ps4 since it was originally announced to the world in feb last year with this and that and abit of the other, if anyone is insecure its ms and their creation.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#156  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@l34052 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

.....AFTER Microsoft debuts DX12 with a live demo, Sony just releases some catch up fluff. Yawn.

Errr ms have been tryin to convince the world the bone is more powerful than the ps4 since it was originally announced to the world in feb last year with this and that and abit of the other, if anyone is insecure its ms and their creation.

and they really should stop. it only salts the wounds from an already lost battle when ever the bring up or question it. "look at the games" is my fav MS rebuttal lol.