Atomic Heart score prediction

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Poll Atomic Heart score prediction (81 votes)

10 4%
9 10%
8 35%
7 31%
6 12%
5 1%
broken 7%

GS score predictions?

I'm going to go bold and say this will score a 10.

Why? Well if Deathloop can score a 10.. Atomic Heart should score just as high.

88/100 MC prediction. Because there will always be people who wont call it "masterpiece".

What do you guys think will be the critics take on Atomic Heart?

I'm hoping for masterpiece. After seeing a lot of the gameplay footage my hype is pretty high. Haven't been this excited for a new ip in a long time. Love bioshock and Wolfenstein. And getting heavy vibes and good feelings.

Thoughts?

• 
Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#151 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70408 Posts

@Maroxad said:

The Callisto Protocol: 5/10

Fire Emblem Engage: 7/10

Harry Potter and the Forbidden Game: 6/10

Atomic Heart: 6/10

Gamespot has been much harsher on their reviews as of late.

Little did you know that it is all political.😉

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#152 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 25064 Posts

@vatususreturns said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@vatususreturns said:

Ghosts once again proving that everything he hypes turn to sh*t and everything he sh*ts on turn up good XD

LOL based games based on scores by gaming journalist.

I have predict months ago it will get 6 or 7.

Cry all you want. "Wha wha game journos and their woke agenda and movie games wha wha" XD

its a sh*t game, accept it XD

You only hype eastern europe made games like metro, stalker and this. You're probably eastern european, going by your terrible english. Its a sh*tty reason to hype games XD

All of eastern european games been nothing but masterpieces.

STALKER, Metro trilogy. STALKER 2 also looking amazing. Metro 4 is coming.

corrupt mainstream media wont rate them high because. but western games having bugs get free pass.

this game is not hand holdy, no regen health, no 4 hour campaign with tack on MP, no scripted set pieces. everything gaming need but nah. it has to score low because...

sony movie games get 10/10 where you are doing nothing at all.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153  Edited By KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3506 Posts

@ghosts4ever: He's just some guy with whom I don't agree with his videogame opinions. I wouldn't call it corrupt, that's a serious allegation.

I haven't played the game yet, he might be right. I suspect not but who knows maybe I'll agree.

The annoying protagonist I called it as soon as I heard the voice acting though. I just hope it's not like in the Guardians of the Galaxy game where they didn't shut up for a second. But if it's more sporadic I'm fine.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Ghosts4ever

@kathaariancode said:

@ghosts4ever: He's just some guy with whom I don't agree with his videogame opinions. I wouldn't call it corrupt, that's a serious allegation.

I haven't played the game yet, he might be right. I suspect not but who knows maybe I'll agree.

The annoying protagonist I called it as soon as I heard the voice acting though. I just hope it's not like in the Guardians of the Galaxy game where they didn't shut up for a second. But if it's more sporadic I'm fine.

not calling a guy corrupt. but mainstream media in general.

they got paid to score 10/10 to sony movie games see TLOU2. or rockstar games in general or any other big hype game by AAAAAA developers.

when a tiny studio create a unique game. they gott highlights for bugs and glitches and get score lowed when those gamees have more to do in first hour than entire of sony movie games.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46652 Posts

@BassMan: @pclover1980:

Update on texture issue:

https://www.reddit.com/r/atomicheart/comments/1177wl1/textures_are_fixed_on_the_new_update_also_no_more/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 227

#156  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17910 Posts

@R4gn4r0k: Nice! I have the updated version installed and ready to go. Just waiting for the game to unlock. I may just hold off on my play-through until RT is added though.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#157 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9434 Posts

lol I think these days not broken should be worth more points

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3506 Posts

@ghosts4ever: TLoU2 has superb gameplay, I'll not complain about it. Not free of other issues but level design and gameplay are top.

Anyway this is an iffy review. IGN says is a 20 hour campaign, hltb puts it at 18h. He took 13h? That's doesn't help me trust his work. Specially after completely missing the point with Pentiment.

VatususReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 VatususReturns
Member since 2021 • 956 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@kathaariancode said:

they got paid to score 10/10 to sony movie games see TLOU2. or rockstar games in general or any other big hype game by AAAAAA developers.

when a tiny studio create a unique game. they gott highlights for bugs and glitches and get score lowed when those gamees have more to do in first hour than entire of sony movie games.

So I'm right. You're eastern european. And no, they've not been masterpieces at all. You can suck some fun out of them but they're barely mentioned on "best games of all time" lists, and not only of game journalists but gamers in general

And I already proved in one previous thread that metro is a "movie game" going by the same metrics people classify movie games. But since its a eastern european game it gets a free pass from you even though it suffers from the same pacing bullcr4p that is on the games you speak ill of. You're an hypocrite, nothing else XD

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Ghosts4ever

@vatususreturns said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@kathaariancode said:

So I'm right. You're eastern european. And no, they've not been masterpieces at all. You can suck some fun out of them but they're barely mentioned on "best games of all time" lists, and not only of game journalists but gamers in general

And I already proved in one previous thread that metro is a "movie game" going by the same metrics people classify movie games. But since its a eastern european game it gets a free pass from you even though it suffers from the same pacing bullcr4p that is on the games you speak ill of. You're an hypocrite, nothing else XD

STALKER 1 has been on many and many PC gamers top list. not mainstream journalist though.

Its still best FPS ever made and one of the best game ever made.

Metro may not because its not as good as STALKER but its amazing series. immersive and atmospheric.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#161  Edited By Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7229 Posts

@ghosts4ever: Metroid Prime is a WAY better FPS. And it adds so much to the FPS genre instead of just coping every FPS known to man.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#162 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39707 Posts

What in the actual f*ck.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#163 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6108 Posts

6 out of 10 on Gamespot won’t stop me from playing it on GamePass. It’s just one opinion.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#164 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59332 Posts

@vatususreturns said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@kathaariancode said:

Nope.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 hardwenzen

Haven't watched any reviews, so no idea why such low scores, but when ShillUP gives it a "not recommended", that's looking bad.

At least i was right about the writing and story, its a pile of garbage😆

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Ghosts4ever

@hardwenzen said:

Haven't watched any reviews, so no idea why such low scores, but when ShillUP gives it a "not recommended", that's looking bad.

At least i was right about the writing and story, its a pile of garbage😆

worth a buy recommend it.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Ghosts4ever
@hardwenzen said:

What in the actual f*ck.

I told you GS wont give it 10. its eastern european game. it will get criticize. neither most of reviewers.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

In-between days gone (5) and ghosts of tsunami,miles Morales (7)

You decide

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 hardwenzen
Loading Video...

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11704 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

What in the actual f*ck.

I told you GS wont give it 10. its eastern european game. it will get criticize. neither most of reviewers.

It doesn't deserve a 10.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#171 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

man, reviews are all over the place. thank god for Gamepass

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Ghosts4ever

@fedor said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

What in the actual f*ck.

It doesn't deserve a 10.

doesnot deserve 6 at all.

25 hour SP FPS game with immersive sim elements, not hand holding or scripted. getting 6?? yeah.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#173 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70408 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

25 hour SP FPS game with immersive sim elements, not hand holding or scripted. getting 6?? yeah.

Have you played it?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 hardwenzen

So one of the big negatives is the overworld with infinitely spawning enemies. That is undeniably shit. I stopped playing Exodus because it didn't allow you to properly explore the world when the enemies respawn after a couple of minutes, but here, they repair instantly. Who comes out with these kind of ideas? wtf

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#175 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13105 Posts

Been hearing great things about this game.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Fedor
@ghosts4ever said:
@fedor said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

What in the actual f*ck.

It doesn't deserve a 10.

After watching a few reviews a 6 is far more accurate than a 10. It's not really an immersive sim and games that don't hold your hand have scored well several times in the past, so those talking points are a non issue.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By hardwenzen

You can't run in this game🥴

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8388 Posts

Gman enjoyed his time playing it

Loading Video...

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Mesome713

Dang, Russia can’t even afford to pay off reviewers and YouTube shills. These some though times to be an evil dictator.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Ghosts4ever

@sargentd said:

Gman enjoyed his time playing it

Loading Video...

most of youtube reviewers praise it.

its just mainstream journalist criticize it because.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#181 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10556 Posts

another game you could see wasn't going to hit the heights the early hype suggested with each piece of new footage released. not quite as on the nose as callisto protocol was, but definitely enough to approach with caution. only one poster remained bullish...

@ghosts4ever said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Please don’t hype any game I’m interested in, please…

Who cares about GS score??

once they gave Prey a 6. I lost interest in reviews.

Steam reviews and youtube reviews are all matters.

beside I will be playing it in 1 2 days. will give my feedback.

other than System shock based on demo is already best game this year and I doubt it will get good score too.

ghost you milked that deathloop gs review for months lol. and no doubt you're now desperately scouring youtube trying to find anyone rating it highly so you can say you were right all along. it's all a little bit sad mate. might be time to stop rating games until you actually play them

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2154 Posts

Lmao, gamepass trash. Like I said.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Ghosts4ever

@Macutchi said:

another game you could see wasn't going to hit the heights the early hype suggested with each piece of new footage released. not quite as on the nose as callisto protocol was, but definitely enough to approach with caution. only one poster remained bullish...

@ghosts4ever said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

other than System shock based on demo is already best game this year and I doubt it will get good score too.

ghost you milked that deathloop gs review for months lol. and no doubt you're now desperately scouring youtube trying to find anyone rating it highly so you can say you were right all along. it's all a little bit sad mate. might be time to stop rating games until you actually play them

apart from GS. IGN gave it 8 which is great. all of youtubers praise it.

and I know another of my hype game. even more so than this will also get low score because.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Fedor
@ghosts4ever said:
@Macutchi said:

@ghosts4ever said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

and I know another of my hype game. even more so than this will also get low score because.

No they don't. Even the Gman review you're trying to push hard has several criticisms for the game. The majority are calling it mid.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Ghosts4ever

@fedor said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Macutchi said:

@ghosts4ever said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

No they don't. Even the Gman review you're trying to push hard has several criticisms for the game. The majority are calling it mid.

Loading Video...

Mack praise it.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Fedor

@ghosts4ever said:
@fedor said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Macutchi said:

@ghosts4ever said:

Loading Video...

Mack praise it.

You have on several occasions discredited the worth a buy channel, don't try and use him now.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16606 Posts

@ghosts4ever: how come you aren't ashamed to be here? If it were me. I would hide for at least 2 days.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Ghosts4ever

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@ghosts4ever: how come you aren't ashamed to be here? If it were me. I would hide for at least 2 days.

why? because I know this was to be score low. another game will be masterpiece will score low next month System shock.

score mean shit.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 hardwenzen

At least RE4R won't disappoint like everything that's coming out these days. Why? Because ghost isn't hyping it😆

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Ghosts4ever

@hardwenzen said:

At least RE4R won't disappoint like everything that's coming out these days. Why? Because ghost isn't hyping it😆

What about System Shock Remake?

Have been saying that its best game of 2023 so far based on demo itself. most old school game. you ditch it because its too "outdated".

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 hardwenzen

@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

Have been saying that its best game of 2023 so far based on demo itself. most old school game. you ditch it because its too "outdated".

Because that game does feel outdated. WHen your level design is this repetitive, your melee combat feels worse than in a Bethesda title, and your gunplay feels shittier than Fallout 3, we have a major problem.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Mesome713

Dang, even YouTube is trashing this game.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Ghosts4ever

@hardwenzen said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

Because that game does feel outdated. WHen your level design is this repetitive, your melee combat feels worse than in a Bethesda title, and your gunplay feels shittier than Fallout 3, we have a major problem.

Its about immersion. not shooty shooty. its pure immersive sim.

will definitely be better than any bioshock. System shock always own Bioshock.

still waiting for Bioshock 4 announcement as want to see what setting they choose. but System shock matter more.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 hardwenzen

@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

Its about immersion. not shooty shooty. its pure immersive sim.

will definitely be better than any bioshock. System shock always own Bioshock.

still waiting for Bioshock 4 announcement as want to see what setting they choose. but System shock matter more.

Yea, when its shit, its not important or BY DESIGN. No. That is not how this works. Its bad, and needed a complete rework. None of this was done, so the game is just unplayable mess.

Resi 4 Remake will show you how a remake is supposed to be like.

Star67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#196 Star67
Member since 2005 • 5183 Posts

@ghosts4ever: would you just leave already? Everything you do and say is nothing but hypocrisy

If GS scores a game well that you like, you praise it

If GS scores a game bad you like you call it mainstream media bias.

One day you say youtubers are crap for reviewing games, and today you desperately try to find youtubers that agree with you.

Ghosts......the schtick is old, this act is old. It's not funny anymore, it wasn't really that funny to begin with. No one cares about Metro, it's a mid tier series like atomic heart is a mid tier game. No one cares. You're like Cartman from south park. Everyone hates him, but he sticks around because he is SO delusional he thinks everyone wants him around.

Just go join a Metro sub reddit already. Christ dude. Work on yo self.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#197  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44685 Posts

Still going to be trying it out for myself. If I like it, great. If not, I can move on without any lingering doubt. Given it's on Game Pass is reason enough to at least try it out. I'd be super hesitant to try though at $70 though, thankfully not the case for me.

Right now though just reflecting on disappointment they didn't release it ahead of a three day weekend.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26652 Posts

Guess I don't understand the review all that much. Good gameplay with fun exploration but the typical crap story and characters. That's basically most games that still score 8s?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 hardwenzen

Its on GP, so if you were looking forward to playing it, there is no reason to skip it for $1-10.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#200 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

@hardwenzen: Did you and ghost swap posts?

Ghost is already damage controlling this 7/10 game.