inFAMOUS: SS Hype Thread | (GS 8.0 Hype Met) 56k Warning

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2101  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50617 Posts

@tymeservesfate:

Oh Lord. You really are lost. I'll leave you be. Keep "destroying" people!

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2102  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@casharmy said:

@super600 said:

@Desmonic said:

@super600: Considering it released Friday, that's not too bad. Plus not the same hype and all that jazz. It should (probably) end up around the 150k or so when it's all said and done (in the UK of course). Unless for some reason it suffers the KZ and Knack effect and people just keep on buying it...those were some weird weeks indeed lol

It's going to sell slow and steady just like titanfall. I don't think it will help the PS4 that much in the long run.Titanfall will probably beat it in terms of worldwide sales at the end of the year.

lofty prediction based on little of nothing. If you are you talking about Titanfall on all platforms then I could see that, but you aren't specifying. If you are talking Titanfall relating to xbox one over Infamous on PS4 not so much.

You say you don't think Infamous will help PS4 in the long run, but Infamous will always be exclusive to PS4. How will Titanfall help xbox one in the long run when it is on PC and xbox360 and the next game looking to also be available on PS4?

What exactly are you basing your prediction on because it's not like you are an analyst. You keep taking about the future and long run when nothing in the future *titanfall soon being available on xbox 360* is in xbox one's favor.

The PS4 is already selling really well infamous second son will just provide a small boost to the console.And I was talking about all versions of titanfall combined outselling infamous

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2103  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate:

Oh Lord. You really are lost. I'll leave you be. Keep "destroying" people!

so you get it now...great.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2105  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@super600 said:

@casharmy said:

@super600 said:

@Desmonic said:

@super600: Considering it released Friday, that's not too bad. Plus not the same hype and all that jazz. It should (probably) end up around the 150k or so when it's all said and done (in the UK of course). Unless for some reason it suffers the KZ and Knack effect and people just keep on buying it...those were some weird weeks indeed lol

It's going to sell slow and steady just like titanfall. I don't think it will help the PS4 that much in the long run.Titanfall will probably beat it in terms of worldwide sales at the end of the year.

lofty prediction based on little of nothing. If you are you talking about Titanfall on all platforms then I could see that, but you aren't specifying. If you are talking Titanfall relating to xbox one over Infamous on PS4 not so much.

You say you don't think Infamous will help PS4 in the long run, but Infamous will always be exclusive to PS4. How will Titanfall help xbox one in the long run when it is on PC and xbox360 and the next game looking to also be available on PS4?

What exactly are you basing your prediction on because it's not like you are an analyst. You keep taking about the future and long run when nothing in the future *titanfall soon being available on xbox 360* is in xbox one's favor.

The PS4 is already selling really well infamous second son will just provide a small boost to the console.And I was talking about all versions of titanfall combined outselling infamous

the bold:

Pretty much applies to Titanfall for xbox one as well. Hell that small boost to xbox one with Titanfall will be even less than Infamous on PS4 in the long run.

That is what the marketing money was intended to push and the reason why the xbox 360 version was delayed again. Needing all versions of Titanfall outselling Infamous on PS4 isn't much of an accomplishment and certainly not what MS or EA was expecting when spending all that money promoting the xbox one version.

You aren't using logic at all super, Titanfall is an online only shooter. As with most online shooters it is based on community and if you don't get this game in the first couple of weeks you are out of the loop.

If the initial sales for Titanfall don't meet expectations then the chances of sales increasing over time is slim to none. Infamous is a single player game, there will always be the same draw to experience it no matter how old it is.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2106  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox: cowboys then

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@casharmy: uh...nice pictures.

comparing InfamousSS to Demon Souls....LAWL.

@misterpmedia said:

@Desmonic said:

@Chutebox said:

Oh Lord, he's stull trying haha

But remember: he doesn't care.

Imagine if he did lol

guys don't push this lem, he's fragile sometimes.

yes, i'm so fragile that i just lose it and proceed to destroying cows lol.

LOL you know what I'm talking about. By reading their replies I think someone has the wrong end of the stick on who's doing the destroying.

yea ok, lol. no i don't know what you're talking about. explain. or are you too pussy too?

let me ask you...what do you think matters more to me...what i think, or what some whiney ass fanboys think that i don't know, care about, and have no effect on me whatsoever? some don't agree...some don't want me pointing it all out...some feel i'm crying by explaining myself to them...some just don't like me. but all in all i'm getting exactly what i want out of this anyway. so its all aces to me Mr. Man...ALL aces :]

I don't think you could handle it, mentality, personally lol. Not after your mass meltdown a few weeks back. Almost felt sorry for someone so invested in an internet forum.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2107 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@MBirdy88: we do have leaderboards in infamous ?

only people with half a brain would compare SP bots with MP bots

Thats right sir, which is why you have half a brain to think the bots in Titanfall are player-replacements and skill-detractors, well done on the self-diagnosis.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2108 tymeservesfate

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Desmonic said:

@Chutebox said:

Imagine if he did lol

LOL you know what I'm talking about. By reading their replies I think someone has the wrong end of the stick on who's doing the destroying.

yea ok, lol. no i don't know what you're talking about. explain. or are you too pussy too?

let me ask you...what do you think matters more to me...what i think, or what some whiney ass fanboys think that i don't know, care about, and have no effect on me whatsoever? some don't agree...some don't want me pointing it all out...some feel i'm crying by explaining myself to them...some just don't like me. but all in all i'm getting exactly what i want out of this anyway. so its all aces to me Mr. Man...ALL aces :]

I don't think you could handle it, mentality, personally lol. Not after your mass meltdown a few weeks back. Almost felt sorry for someone so invested in an internet forum.

what meltdown? link it? and this better not be some, "you explained yourself so ur upset" nonsense lol.

also....do it. make me "meltdown"...make yourself matter. lets see it :) i'll give you every opportunity too, so, lets have it. or are you going to talk a big game then bitch out like that boy TyLoss lol?

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2109 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

This dude is still crying...

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2110 misterpmedia

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Desmonic said:

@Chutebox said:

Imagine if he did lol

what meltdown? link it? and this better not be some, "you explained yourself so ur upset" nonsense lol.

also....do it. make me "meltdown"...make yourself matter. lets see it :) i'll give you every opportunity too, so, lets have it. or are you going to talk a big game then bitch out like that boy TyLoss lol?

It was in a thread a couple of weeks back, it could have spanned a few threads actually but you kept accusing random users of stalking you because they were replying with comments you didn't like in a thread that you didn't want derailing even though you clearly baited an opposing faction in your OP.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2111  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

I can't believe he's still in this thread bitching about a game he's never played. lol.

What a loser. Mod's please do something about this emotional wreck, It's just disruptive posting at this point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2112  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

I can't believe he's still in this thread bitching about a game he's never played. lol.

What a loser. Mod's please do something about this emotional wreck, It's just disruptive posting at this point.

You dont play on Xbox.... and yet for some reason PS4 gaming is automatically better... based on what you've read about framerates and the likes.

seems quite hypocritically really. it seems all the xbox hate comes down to less power and higher price (despite kinect being the only reason that is the case) .... suddenly. Xbox is only £40 more expensive than a PS4... or infact, only £10 more expensive if you buy X1 with TF and PS4 with KZ...

suddenly, your getting a free kinect... and for what? a smallish power disadvantages? currently has more high rated retail games?

I dunno, if its all about games and graphics, why not PC 99.999999% of the time...

Avatar image for ___gamemaster__
___gamemaster__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2113  Edited By ___gamemaster__
Member since 2009 • 3348 Posts

looks good. but not motivating enough to warrant a jump to next gen.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2114  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@MBirdy88 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

You dont play on Xbox.... and yet for some reason PS4 gaming is automatically better... based on what you've read about framerates and the likes.

seems quite hypocritically really. it seems all the xbox hate comes down to less power and higher price (despite kinect being the only reason that is the case) .... suddenly. Xbox is only £40 more expensive than a PS4... or infact, only £10 more expensive if you buy X1 with TF and PS4 with KZ...

suddenly, your getting a free kinect... and for what? a smallish power disadvantages? currently has more high rated retail games?

I dunno, if its all about games and graphics, why not PC 99.999999% of the time...

We can't have preferences now? You totally misconstrued what I was saying, well done.

And it's about pc 99% of the time for me dawg, that doesn't mean I can't be impressed with a console game every now and then, especially on new hardware.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2115 super600  Moderator

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Talk about the game and not that user.Okay

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2116  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@super600 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Can you do something about the spam? or is that simply beyond your power.

Edit: Forget I asked, I already know the answer to that one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2117 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

We can't have preferences now? You totally misconstrued what I was saying, well done.

And it's about pc 99% of the time for me dawg, that doesn't mean I can't be impressed with a console game every now and then, especially on new hardware.

Your first sentence "I can't believe he's still in this thread bitching about a game he's never played. lol." but you've never played games on an xbox... its not twisting, its a fact.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2118  Edited By super600  Moderator

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@super600 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Are you talking about that user's posts?If you are I can check the posts later.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#2119 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

@underdog123x said:

Graphics is the only thing this game has going for it.

Terrible main character, mediocre story, repetitive gameplay.

No wonder people were too scared to hype this game AAA, even AA is being generous.

Simple facts

So, people should hype every game AAA?

Well, it's an amazing game, especially when it comes to gameplay! Im close to it's end and would give it 8.0, so apparently it met my hype :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2120  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Also I would like to point out "people can't have preferences now" is also hypocritical. he prefers other games, infamous is the flagship ps4 game... and hes commenting on it, who are you to stop him? who stopped you lot in TF threaD?

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2121  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@MBirdy88 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Your first sentence "I can't believe he's still in this thread bitching about a game he's never played. lol." but you've never played games on an xbox... its not twisting, its a fact.

Are you referring to titanfall? I did play the beta for that game.

And that games pretty abysmal performance is well documented on the xbone. It's not like I had to play the game on the system to find that out when there's so many sources reporting on it.

This is just Tymeservesfate repeating the same shit over and over, grabbing reviews from obscure sources, factually claiming the game is shit and anyone that likes the game is wrong to do so, nothing more nothing less.

I only commented on TF's performance, I really couldn't care less if people like the game that's their deal. I don't think I ever said it was a shit game in any seriousness, it's one I personally don't really care about but for those that do, then great.

Ratchet_Fan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2122 Ratchet_Fan8
Member since 2008 • 5574 Posts

Infamous2 was one the most fun games i played on PS3;

how does this compare?

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2123 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@Ratchet_Fan8 said:

how does this compare?

It's a tighter package than infamous 2. Bit shorter, little more compact but still enjoyable nonetheless.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2124  Edited By tymeservesfate

@misterpmedia said:

It was in a thread a couple of weeks back, it could have spanned a few threads actually but you kept accusing random users of stalking you because they were replying with comments you didn't like in a thread that you didn't want derailing even though you clearly baited an opposing faction in your OP.

uh...that was true though lol. you were even one of them lmao. following me from thread to thread talking nonsense. then strangely started flirting with me the week after smh lol. for you to say you don't notice how certain users always seem to respond to me a post or two after i post, is funny. you all werent writing to talk about the subject...but just to cry and take cheap shots. yea, its a forum and people are suppose to reply and discuss things but you guys werent bringing anything worthwhile to the table lol. just insults n trying to pick a fight...on a gaming forum. lol please. i wasnt interested. so i tried talking sense into them. i wasnt angry or going off on my keyboard, and forum lol. i was actually saying something. so i really don't see how me trying to talk some sense into those people on here is considered a meltdown to you or anyone. they were wasting energy and werent even getting the results they wanted lol. most of it died down after too. because they just can't win, not with me. mainly only PinkieWinkie and that obviously bitter guy TyLoss can't seem to get over this drug called Tymeservesfate23 lol. but if you want to take that as a win, fine. i'll look at it as a wasted effort to help guys relax and stop taking it all so personally. why would anyone get mad or upset about video games?? and these guys were obviously mad and had some sort of weird ass vendetta in place that i wanted to get them over. because this should never meanthat much to anyone. this ain't politics, or life changing shii here...they're video games, relax lol.

and yes i bait in my threads. but i bait discussions...not pointless butthurt posts lol.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2125 tymeservesfate

@super600 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@super600 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

wow really? i'm not allowed to talk about Infamous...in the Infamous thread? really, lol?? unless i'm saying the game is great, i'm a problem that needs to be silenced huh? no offense to any mod but if this is followed through it'd be a travesty to the board. not because its me but because this board is meant for putting the consoles against each other. if we're going to continue to reign in lems or Xbox users because cows can't take the heat then this board is a lie. one user already got banned solely for making pro Xbox threads and there's nothing in the TOS saying that we're not allowed to talk against Sony or its games. i'm suppose to be the one melting don and crying yet they seem like the ones doing all of that....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2126  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

And that games pretty abysmal performance is well documented on the xbone. It's not like I had to play the game on the system to find that out when there's so many sources reporting on it.

This is just Tymeservesfate repeating the same shit over and over, grabbing reviews from obscure sources, factually claiming the game is shit and anyone that likes the game is wrong to do so, nothing more nothing less.

I only commented on TF's performance, I really couldn't care less if people like the game that's their deal. I don't think I ever said it was a shit game in any seriousness, it's one I personally don't really care about but for those that do, then great.

As someone who has 2 freinds that play it... I assure you the performance complaints are way overblown.... WAY.

I'l let you in on a little secret, I am running on:

ATI 6950 Overclocked (quite alot)

I5 Ivy Bridge overclocked at 4.4ghz.

16GB RAM.

I get slow down on Titanfall, quite badly, especially on beach map. the game for all its goodness, is incredibly badly optimised. I NEVER see 60 FPS ... the xbox does.

now granted, 6950 is aging. but it still beats even the PS4 on games like Battlefield 4.

The game was fine on Xbox One. no more slow down than my PC version and looks nearly identical.

I think the gap is alot smaller than people on this beardnecked forums want to believe... I have seen infamous in action, I am not as impressed as the desperate-purchase-jsutifiers on this forum lead us to believe.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2127 killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@_Matt_ said:

So is this game the new console graphics king all things considered?

the game does look damn good. can't deny that. as far as graphics king goes...i havent heard anyone saying its the best out there besides a few cows in here. and what else would they say lol.

Quote and literally only one Lem has piped up and said they think an XBone game (Ryse) looks better. So, yeah.

inFamous Second Son is now the current console graphics king. Word'er up my lyrical gangstahs.

not the highest rated game like Forza5 (9/10) and Titanfall (9/10) though

better scores>>>>>>>best graphics.

GTA5 craps all over InfamousSS anyway

gotta agree with this. GTA5 does basically everything WadeFan said InfamousSS doesnt do...and its a last gen game. i have no idea what or where Sucker Punch put their resources for this game. because the game is lacking game modes, variety, and features. along with lacking certain graphical features. cows swear i'm needlessly hating on this game but....lol smh.

@tymeservesfate I didn't get pissed when gta 5 didn't have super powers,

so for anyone to expect that infamous to be of the same caliber as gta 5 would be foolish.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2128  Edited By tymeservesfate

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

talk about a meltdown...wow. first off...i'm not freely posting slandering the game...i'm RESPONDING to posts made to me. that's not spamming, that's responding to people who wrote me about something. just because you don't like my opinion on the game and situation doesnt mean i should be silenced by the mods. stop acting like a baby...i've seen you straight troll lems before. and none of them went begging to mods to get you to stop. FN ridiculous that you're melting down like this. i can have any opinion i want about this game...so stop crying because i can explain my point and back up my opinion up with reviews and links.

the mods can check my post history all they want. 99% of them are response posts.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2129 ReadingRainbow4

@MBirdy88 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

As someone who has 2 freinds that play it... I assure you the performance complaints are way overblown.... WAY.

16GB RAM.

I get slow down on Titanfall, quite badly, especially on beach map. the game for all its goodness, is incredibly badly optimised. I NEVER see 60 FPS ... the xbox does.

now granted, 6950 is aging. but it still beats even the PS4 on games like Battlefield 4.

The game was fine on Xbox One. no more slow down than my PC version and looks nearly identical.

I think the gap is alot smaller than people on this beardnecked forums want to believe... I have seen infamous in action, I am not as impressed as the desperate-purchase-jsutifiers on this forum lead us to believe.

You never see 60? even in the beta on my 580 I saw 60 most of the time regularly at the highest settings.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2130 misterpmedia

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

uh...that was true though lol. you were even one of them lmao. following me from thread to thread talking nonsense. then strangely started flirting with me the week after smh lol. for you to say you don't notice how certain users always seem to respond to me a post or two after i post, is funny. you all werent writing to talk about the subject...but just to cry and take cheap shots. yea, its a forum and people are suppose to reply and discuss things but you guys werent bringing anything worthwhile to the table lol. just insults n trying to pick a fight...on a gaming forum. lol please. i wasnt interested. so i tried talking sense into them. i wasnt angry or going off on my keyboard, and forum lol. i was actually saying something. so i really don't see how me trying to talk some sense into those people on here is considered a meltdown to you or anyone. they were wasting energy and werent even getting the results they wanted lol. most of it died down after too. because they just can't win, not with me. mainly only PinkieWinkie and that obviously bitter guy TyLoss can't seem to get over this drug called Tymeservesfate23 lol. but if you want to take that as a win, fine. i'll look at it as a wasted effort to help guys relax and stop taking it all so personally. why would anyone get mad or upset about video games?? and these guys were obviously mad and had some sort of weird ass vendetta in place that i wanted to get them over. because this should never meanthat much to anyone. this ain't politics, or life changing shii here...they're video games, relax lol.

and yes i bait in my threads. but i bait discussions...not pointless butthurt posts lol.

your melt down was witnessed by many. I told you last time to not type paragraphs I'm not gonna read.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2131 Chutebox

@tymeservesfate said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

talk about a meltdown...wow. first off...i'm not freely posting slandering the game...i'm RESPONDING to posts made to me. that's not spamming, that's responding to people who wrote me about something. just because you don't like my opinion on the game and situation doesnt mean i should be silenced by the mods. stop acting like a baby...i've seen you straight troll lems before. and none of them went begging to mods to get you to stop. FN ridiculous that you're melting down like this. i can have any opinion i want about this game...so stop crying because i can explain my point and back up my opinion up with reviews and links.

the mods can check my post history all they want. 99% of them are response posts.

You don't have a fucking opinion bud, you're using other peoples' opinions. Just wanted to clear that up.

And you're picking reviews that back up uneducated view of the game, while ignoring the 40+ that state otherwise.

Come on, this is easy. I don't care that you post though, at least there is some convo.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2132 ReadingRainbow4

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

You don't have a fucking opinion bud, you're using other peoples' opinions. Just wanted to clear that up.

And you're picking reviews that back up uneducated view of the game, while ignoring the 40+ that state otherwise.

Come on, this is easy. I don't care that you post though, at least there is some convo.

Exactly.

He can post all he wants, It's just kind of old coming into this thread and seeing the same drivel being peddled. "I'm not owned, lol you guys are getting destroyed but I definitely don't care about this game." "Gianbomb quicklook *let's forget they gave the game a 4/5 it's obviously generic garbage."

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2133 tymeservesfate

@killatwill15 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@_Matt_ said:

the game does look damn good. can't deny that. as far as graphics king goes...i havent heard anyone saying its the best out there besides a few cows in here. and what else would they say lol.

Quote and literally only one Lem has piped up and said they think an XBone game (Ryse) looks better. So, yeah.

inFamous Second Son is now the current console graphics king. Word'er up my lyrical gangstahs.

gotta agree with this. GTA5 does basically everything WadeFan said InfamousSS doesnt do...and its a last gen game. i have no idea what or where Sucker Punch put their resources for this game. because the game is lacking game modes, variety, and features. along with lacking certain graphical features. cows swear i'm needlessly hating on this game but....lol smh.

so for anyone to expect that infamous to be of the same caliber as gta 5 would be foolish.

i was just expecting more from Sony's second wave next gen release, that's all. i thought there would be more too it besides new powers n graphics. i'm not saying the game isnt a good time...just that for a next gen released i expected more. especially with how many corners they seemed to cut while making it. it's lacking in a lot of ways, gameplay, features, n modes. there's nothing really new here. its just a pretty Infamous...that i'm sure is fun, but...

if they downgraded the graphics i feel they could probably port this game over to the ps3 with no problem at all. no adjustments...because it doesnt do anything new at all. same with Ryse, Killzone, and some others...all graphics, no substance.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2134 super600  Moderator

@tymeservesfate said:

@super600 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@super600 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

wow really? i'm not allowed to talk about Infamous...in the Infamous thread? really, lol?? unless i'm saying the game is great, i'm a problem that needs to be silenced huh? no offense to any mod but if this is followed through it'd be a travesty to the board. not because its me but because this board is meant for putting the consoles against each other. if we're going to continue to reign in lems or Xbox users because cows can't take the heat then this board is a lie. one user already got banned solely for making pro Xbox threads and there's nothing in the TOS saying that we're not allowed to talk against Sony or its games. i'm suppose to be the one melting don and crying yet they seem like the ones doing all of that....

Yes!You are allowed to talk about the game, but don't derail this thread.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2135 Chutebox

@tymeservesfate:

Could say the same about pretty much any game released thus far for PS4 and X1.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2136 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I'm sorry but that bullshit about responding to what I said about the graphics with scores was just massive weak sauce. I felt like that poster literally had to throw the kitchen sink at this conversation to win a point for the XBone.

People are just losing it over this game. What the hell?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2137  Edited By misterpmedia

What's going on in here, meltdowns?

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2138  Edited By tymeservesfate

@ReadingRainbow4: WRONG...i gave my opinion on the game in another thread, or threads,. more than a month ago. one of y'all gotta start thinking here, cmon lol.

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

your melt down was witnessed by many. I told you last time to not type paragraphs I'm not gonna read.

fair enough...have a good one.

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

cmon Chute, think. i said the opinion i made MONTHS ago about the game. obviously i was talking about the opinion i put forth in past thread about Infamous. smh geez Louise...ask Mrpmedia...he's very familiar with my stuff lol.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2139  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@killatwill15 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@_Matt_ said:

i was just expecting more from Sony's second wave next gen release, that's all. i thought there would be more too it besides new powers n graphics....

STOP,

You have not played the game!

Someone get this guy out of here. Mods this guy hasn't played the game, and continues to post the same thing over and over in an attempt to force people to agree with him. His only purpose is to derail the thread so why are you allowing this to continue after so long?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2140 misterpmedia

@tymeservesfate said:

@ReadingRainbow4: WRONG...i gave my opinion on the game in another thread, or threads. more than a month ago. one of y'all gotta start thinking here, cmon lol.

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

fair enough...have a good one.

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

cmon Chute, think. i said the opinion i made MONTHS ago about the game. obviously i was talking about the opinion i put forth in past thread about Infamous. smh geez Louise...ask Mrpmedia...he's very familiar with my stuff lol.

I'm having a smashing one reading this thread.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2141  Edited By tymeservesfate

@super600 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Yes!You are allowed to talk about the game, but don't derail this thread.

i did not derail the thread lol...check my post history. he's complaining to you about me having a negative opinion on the game not about me derailing the thread. thats why its ridiculous that he's asking mods to silence me. the only time i even slightly went off topic was when cows were trying to tell me i'm melting down because i'm explaining my opinion ON THE GAME lol. like i said...read all through my posts, welcome. if you can find anything different than what i just told you make it known please. thank you.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2142 tymeservesfate

@misterpmedia: me too XD did you read ReadingRainbow's recent posts...there's that meltdown you were looking for XD

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2143  Edited By misterpmedia

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia: me too XD did you read ReadingRainbow's recent posts...there's that meltdown you were looking for XD

are you sure that's what's happening here? Look closer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2144  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

16GB RAM.

You never see 60? even in the beta on my 580 I saw 60 most of the time regularly at the highest settings.

sorry I meant never cap 60.... for longer than a few seconds kind of deal. always jumping anywhere from 20-60. needless to say, I wouldn't hold it against the XBOX ONE in terms of THIS game... because really, this is the developers fault in this scenario.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2145 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@Ratchet_Fan8 said:

how does this compare?

It's a tighter package than infamous 2. Bit shorter, little more compact but still enjoyable nonetheless.

Also a bit easier than the previous games imo.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2146  Edited By tymeservesfate

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

positive. they're derailing the thread themselves by saying i'm derailing the thread by talking about the game negatively ;} i'm the only one actually talking about the game. these guys are instead crying about my opinion on the game, derailing their own thread.

@casharmy said:

STOP,

Someone get this guy out of here. Mods this guy hasn't played the game, and continues to post the same thing over and over in an attempt to force people to agree with him. His only purpose is to derail the thread so why are you allowing this to continue after so long?

meltdown number 2 LOL. you see this MrpMedia? and since when has a poster needed to have played a game to comment on this board lol?? cows trash every single thing Xbox puts out and havent touch the games for a second. goodlord guys...lets start talking about the game some more here instead of crying for users to be ousted please. smh lol

@Shewgenja said:

I'm sorry but that bullshit about responding to what I said about the graphics with scores was just massive weak sauce. I felt like that poster literally had to throw the kitchen sink at this conversation to win a point for the XBone.

so what exactly was i suppose to use to prove the point i was making...some doodles i made? you ask a question on why i felt the way i did...i responded and explained...and then posted various things of people that actually played the game to back up that i was indeed right about my original assessment. what would you rather we do? have a back n forth of, "no, i'm right...no ur not, i'm right". you asked why i said certain things...i responded, then showed you links showing you why i feel righteous saying it? O_o what else would be proper to do in ur opinion?

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2147 ReadingRainbow4

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

positive. they're derailing the thread themselves by saying i'm derailing the thread by talking about the game negatively ;} i'm the only one actually talking about the game actually. these guys are instead crying about my opinion on the game, derailing on their own thread.

@casharmy said:

STOP,

meltdown number 2 LOL. you see this MrpMedia? and since when has a poster needed to have played a game to comment on this board lol?? cows trash every single thing Xbox puts out and havent touch the games for a second. goodlord guys...lets start talking about the game some more here instead of crying for users to be ousted please. smh lol

@Shewgenja said:

so what exactly was i suppose to use to prove the point i was making...some doodles i made? you ask a question on why i felt the way i did...i responded and explained...and then posted various things of people that actually played the game to back up that i was indeed right about my original assessment. what would you rather we would have had a back n forth of, "no, i'm right...no ur not i'm right". you asked why i said certain things...i responded, then showed you links showing you why i feel righteous saying it? O_o what else would be proper to do in ur opinion?

You're just commenting on reviews of the game that you agree with. Anything you've added to this thread has been far and away from what would resemble an actual discussion.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2148  Edited By tymeservesfate

@ReadingRainbow4: if that's so its not my fault in the slightest. i gave my opinion and its up to them, or you, to give you're rebuttal point back to me...then a discussion develops. you guys though seem to get angry and upset instead and just try attacking me instead of presenting any points at all. if there's no productive conversation going on here its not because of me. because i've only been giving my opinion and backing it up with links and videos.

also, the links and videos weren't even given to show the scores. i posted excerpts for each review of them saying exactly what i said in a earlier Infamous thread and this one. and the videos i posted i asked you all to listen to the commentary because they were saying exactly what i said as well. and i only did that to help prove the point of the things i've saying about the game.

so yea...if the conversations werent productive...it is because of YOU ALL...not me.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2150  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@tymeservesfate said:

@ReadingRainbow4: if that's so its not my fault in the slightest. i gave my opinion and its up to them, or you, to give you're rebuttal point back to me...then a discussion develops. you guys though seem to get angry and upset instead and just try attacking me instead of presenting any points at all. if there's no productive conversation going on here its not because of me. because i've only been giving my opinion and backing it up with links and videos.

also, the links and videos weren't even given to show the scores. i posted excerpts for each review of them saying exactly what i said in a earlier Infamous thread and this. and the videos i posted i asked you all to listen to the commentary because they were saying exactly what i said as well. and i only do that to help prove the point of the things i'm saying solely.

so yea...if the conversations werent productive...it is because of YOU ALL...not me.

How the hell do you plan to argue the merits of your argument based off of reviews against users that have actually played it?

You're not even using your own thoughts for your hilarious little crusade, it's ridiculous.