inFAMOUS: SS Hype Thread | (GS 8.0 Hype Met) 56k Warning

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2051  Edited By PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@tymeservesfate: lol ok lets take your opinion of the game over the reviewers and users that say its a great game, and get this, they have actually played the game.

Go on, go watch some more youtube videos and finish your "review".

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2053 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@PinkieWinkie: This is nothing new. There were a ton of "I would give the game a (insert low score here)" comments in the Titanfall thread by people who never played the game either. Judging a game you never played is like judging a movie you've never seen or saying you don't like food you've never tried. I just don't get it.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2054 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@MBirdy88: we do have leaderboards in infamous ?

only people with half a brain would compare SP bots with MP bots

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#2055 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@Xplode_games said:

@hoosier7 said:

Been playing most of the day, only just got the Neon power as i've been doing literally every side quest i can because of how much i love just traversing the city. Going to hop onto the next island soon and make the most of the Neon stuff.

I've got to say this is the most fun i've had moving around a city in a game yet, the powers are super fluid and offer a lot.

Graphically this game is excellent, the effects are awesome and i don't get the complaints about the number of civilians as it's feels like a city to me (maybe it was the patch?). It's pretty insane the level of detail they've put in, every window you go past when climbing seems different, i'm constantly finding interesting new shops and stuff. This is the nearest to a true city i've seen in video games. The indoors bits remind me of UC2 which is impressive, didn't think we'd be able to jump from that level of graphical fidelity of the linear games straight into next gen open world games.

This is definitely the game that feels the most next-gen of what i've played. It's so much more immersive as all the little details are finally there, not to mention i think it's one of the more polished titles as i'm yet to hit any bugs.

Then why did it get hyped like a piece of turd and it couldn't even surpass that disaster of a hype?

If it were all you are saying, wouldn't it receive a good review?

Mcshea and GS.... all that needs to be said. McShea gave Infamous 2 a 7.0 , a game that was better than infamous 1 in almost every way. McShea does this bullshit for hits. Why would people fall into that trap of voting this up on GS when it's known that McShea is unstable and a known outlier to anything that makes sense. He rates for hits or his own amusement. Totally not trustworthy for anything review wise. People were right to hype AA but secretly think AAA.

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#2056 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

@Evo_nine: You are obviously trolling. Look at some of the images in this thread showing off the particles and lighting system and check yourself.

I own Infamous SS and Killzone SF. You own neither. I think my opinion is more valid then yours when I say Infamous blows it out of the water while also being open world.

The guy is a known lemming troll scum... Just ignore the ignorant... It's all you can do... My god look at his damn avatar.... If that doesn't ring in bias, then I don't know what does.. The guy makes his account on the purpose of trolling the PS4...it's despicable and reminiscent of something a little kid would do.

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2058  Edited By AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

First time playing an infamous game. Its not bad and definitely looks nice. Even with all the stuff I've played on ultra for the PC this still looks great if not better at least for now.

The combat and environment graphics are the high points of the game and since collectathons are fun to me it really doesn't bug me that much that there is a lot of repetitive side stuff. Its still something I feel as a flaw though, and a good amount of it could have been replaced with character team up missions or something like that. The bosses weren't the best but still manageable. The story is fairly one dimensional on either playthrough (although the actions and conversations in the moral choices themselves are interesting) but i honestly wasnt expecting some major moral story and mission altering repercussions and all that for this game. Honestly though im not one to care about the big picture story stuff too much so it's no biggie. Im slightly more into character interaction though(if in moderation) and I feel this game did well in it, especially with delsin and reggies little talks. I would give the game an 8 or 8.5 or so if that matters at all.

Avatar image for ninjapirate2000
ninjapirate2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2059 ninjapirate2000
Member since 2008 • 3347 Posts

The game looks so plasticky to me. And the HUD kinda ruins it, is there anyway to take it off?

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2060  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

@tymeservesfate: lol ok lets take your opinion of the game over the reviewers and users that say its a great game, and get this, they have actually played the game.

O_o plenty of reviewers said the exact same things i have. what...you think i talked them into trashing the game or something too lol? many of them have said the exact same things i've been saying for over the month plus now. doesnt mean you can rage all the time about it. your ignorance and lack of foresight doesnt give you a free pass to rage lol. seriously, you get "butthurt" over every little thing Pinkie...this is why you always seem stupid and over emotional. here, take a look.

LevelUp

The foundations are fun, however inFAMOUS Second Son suffers from a lack of variety when it comes to combat and the missions become dull after a while. Aside from the gorgeous new updated visuals and impeccable performance, there are no signs of game design evolution. Next time, we want to interact with the beautiful city in a way worthy of the new generation of consoles.

4players.de

Sucker Punch plays it safe. Compared to its predecessor there is almost no progress. Of course the visuals are better – sometimes they are plainly brilliant. But at its core it could have been so much more.

gry-online

In terms of gameplay mechanics and story progression inFamous: Second Son is like a typical sandbox game from the previous generation. The most important thing about it is the graphics - they're amazing, and Seattle in this game outshines every other virtual city. Second Son is "just" a good TPP shooter that shows the power of PS4 - but there will be lots of better and prettier games for this console in the future. Buy it only if the graphics are the most important thing for you and you need to test your expensive new equipment. Otherwise wait for a price drop.

Edge MagazineAs an open-world game, Second Son feels emaciated. There’s little to do in the way of side missions, and what is here becomes repetitive, unlikely to sustain interest beyond a single playthrough. Approach it as an action game that just happens to be set in a nonlinear environment and it makes more sense, but its not-inconsiderable achievements take effort to uncover.

EuroGamerAs pretty and playable as it is, in no sense is inFamous: Second Son a post-Grand Theft Auto 5 open-world game. It's just a tidier, shorter and shinier one. It's easy to enjoy and has a winning personality, but it's reluctant to deviate from a stale streetmap of game city. It's no rebel, then. In fact, it's a conformist.

etro GameCentralThe graphics are a great advert for the power of the PlayStation 4, but in terms of gameplay and story this hasn’t moved on at all from the previous generation.

and thats only a few of them. if you feel i should go watch some youtube videos...then you should do some reading^^^^^

@GoldenElementXL said:

@PinkieWinkie: This is nothing new. There were a ton of "I would give the game a (insert low score here)" comments in the Titanfall thread by people who never played the game either. Judging a game you never played is like judging a movie you've never seen or saying you don't like food you've never tried. I just don't get it.

what, since i could see this game isnt worth putting money towards or time into playing makes my opinion of it bad, lol?

i hear what you're saying to him Golden...but in essence you basically agreed with everything i've been saying about this game already anyway, so. its funny seeing you pat the numbskull on the back though. despite everything, i ended up completely right in all my "pre-judgements" and observations. cows, or whoever, just seem silly getting so upset over that. i saw a turd...i called it a turd...turns out it was a turd, just a pretty one. so what...in 2 months it will be forgotten anyway.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2062 PinkieWinkie

@tymeservesfate: Whats your point? I can cherry pick reviews too. The game is averaging an 8, which means "great". Dont be so butt hurt about it.

Nightflash28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2063 Nightflash28
Member since 2004 • 2351 Posts

It seems that a lot of people here judge games according to their very own scale in which 10 and 9 means the game is awesome and everything below that means it's a piece of sh*t. I'm convinced that those guys don't think about their school grades that very same way.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2064 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50617 Posts

Oh Lord, he's stull trying haha

LanceX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2066 LanceX2
Member since 2014 • 312 Posts

this is like the titanfall thread where cows cries and bitched and moaned now some lemmings are upset. Fact is infamous is a good but not great game nor will have the legs of titanfall. Well see if that comes true in weks and numbers are released

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2067 Chutebox

@lancex2: pretty much. But it has been mainly one lem doing it here. Same shit cows were doing

@Desmonic: Frightening to think about.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2068 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@lancex2 said:

this is like the titanfall thread where cows cries and bitched and moaned now some lemmings are upset. Fact is infamous is a good but not great game nor will have the legs of titanfall. Well see if that comes true in weks and numbers are released

bla bla bla 1st in yearly line of shooters by EA and COD makers will have longer legs than a singleplayer only game.

nice to see you brought your meltdown into this thread since the last one you were in got closed.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2069  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@lancex2 said:

Well you certinaly pull that opinioin out of your ass on an otherwise somewhat reasonable post. lol, If you are going by opinions of reviewers, which is all you and most other lemmings and Sony haters are doing in this thread, then the fact is Infamous is critically GREAT, not just good.

Also you are Mrs Cleo now? it won't have the legs of titanfall according to whom? Who says titanfall even has legs to begin with? You are just as sad as the other pathetic fanboys and comments like that shows it. Stop being bitter. There is a huge difference between the Titanfall thread and this infamous one.

This being that one game is a multiplat that many of those "cows" played and most anyone could play on an old PC if they wanted and the other being a true exclusive which has gathering far more hate and stupidity from jealous and obsessed fanboys than the other.

Looking at your comment about infamous being good and not great when you haven't touched the game is proof of that obsession.

lazerface216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2070  Edited By lazerface216
Member since 2008 • 7564 Posts

holy shit, the amount of butthurt this game is causing is remarkable! deal with it fanboys, infamous second son is one of the best looking games on the market right now BAR NONE. probably the first time we've seen bullshots actually become true, the game is a feast for the eyes.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2071  Edited By casharmy

@lazerface216 said:

holy shit, the amount of butthurt this game is causing is remarkable! deal with it fanboys, infamous second son is one of the best looking games on the market right now BAR NONE. probably the first time we've seen bullshots actually become true, the game is a feast for the eyes.

Even more than that fanboys seem to be raging because the game is actually great as well. They just can't let it go. I have never liked any of the other infamous games which is why I have never talked about them throughout my entire posting history, but Infamous SS is a great game. This is not a praise I give lightly just because of a score or it being a playstation exclusive, or I would simply stick to what the reviewers are saying.

Going by critical reviews the game is great, but playing this game it is actually great, something that a lot of games fail to be even if they are scored critically well. It's amazing how fanboys are running to the lowest reviews trying to make arguments about the game, are these people even gamers? Play the game and form an opinion or stay a desperate fanboy crying.

lol I love this game, and there are very few games I will stand up sand say I like (reviews be damned) with the with the amount of crap games that end up with high scores these days. This game isn't Demon's Souls/TLOU level of amazing but it is on a level of playing something like Double Dragon on NES back in the day. Shit is just fun to play, haters are sad.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2072 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

@tymeservesfate: I've had the game for 2 weeks and I'm almost through with my second playthrough. Its not stale, especially when you have all the powers unlocked. They are also slowly releasing the paper trail missions weekly that are very interesting and will probably unlock another power. So thank you for telling us how we will enjoy a game that you've never played.

ok, in a month and 2 weeks you will forget all about this game then.

haha why so much sand in your vagina over a game?

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2073 casharmy

@Krelian-co said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

@tymeservesfate: I've had the game for 2 weeks and I'm almost through with my second playthrough. Its not stale, especially when you have all the powers unlocked. They are also slowly releasing the paper trail missions weekly that are very interesting and will probably unlock another power. So thank you for telling us how we will enjoy a game that you've never played.

ok, in a month and 2 weeks you will forget all about this game then.

haha why so much sand in your vagina over a game?

One has to wonder, if the game is so bad and forgettable, why he spends so much time writing doctoral essays downplaying it lol.

I remember when lemmings said Demon's souls would be forgotten in a week, good times.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2074 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

Why is there still a sticky? lol

Hardware boost

The release of InFamous: Second Son has given PS4 hardware sales a big jump in the UK.

MCV has been told by a trusted retail source that sales of PS4 consoles jumped 106 per cent last week as exclusive title InFamous: Second Son debuted on Sony’s machine, jumping straight to No.1 in the process.

That’s a bigger jump than Xbox One enjoyed following the release of Titanfall – that saw sales of Microsoft’s machine jump 96 per cent.

InFamous today debuted at No.1 in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2075 casharmy
@misterpmedia said:

Hardware boost

The release of InFamous: Second Son has given PS4 hardware sales a big jump in the UK.

MCV has been told by a trusted retail source that sales of PS4 consoles jumped 106 per cent last week as exclusive title InFamous: Second Son debuted on Sony’s machine, jumping straight to No.1 in the process.

That’s a bigger jump than Xbox One enjoyed following the release of Titanfall – that saw sales of Microsoft’s machine jump 96 per cent.

PS4 hardware sales jump 106% on InFamous: Second Son launch.

Damn, that system seller.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2076  Edited By tymeservesfate

@PinkieWinkie said:

@tymeservesfate: Whats your point? I can cherry pick reviews too. The game is averaging an 8, which means "great". Dont be so butt hurt about it.

smh lol...my ONLY point is, that i was right :] always has been. so instead of acting like a baby about it...deal with it. i never once commented on or predicted a score. so the score it got means nothing to me. i just called it what it is...a generic, repetitive, shallow looking game that will have no lasting appeal at all due to no real features or improvements. and everything i said turned out to be completely true. many professional publications AGREED...so...deal with it. i never said people couldnt enjoy the game or that it won't enjoyable for a time. i just said the game is generic and only got a graphics upgrade. that it's nothing special. that it doesnt have any lasting appeal after a couple playthroughs. and i turned out to be a 100percent correct.

so my ONLY point is...i was right...and for you n cows to...DEAL WITH IT :]

stop ur butthurt and stop ur crying boys...lol

@casharmy: i cannot believe you just compared Infamous SS to Demon Souls...L-O-L. stop the crying boys :] or continue -shrugs- 2 months,

@Chutebox said:

@lancex2: pretty much. But it has been mainly one lem doing it here. Same shit cows were doing

i was mainly the one right, so it balances out lol. stop the crying boys ;]

@Desmonic said:

@Chutebox said:

But remember: he doesn't care.

Imagine if he did lol

aye, i'm getting messages from people, and i'm responding to them. i'm not just coming back in here spouting off. i'm responding to messages. i do care about sticking it to cows every chance i get though lol. either way, stop the crying boys.

cow tears....oooyeaaa

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2077  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@casharmy said:
@misterpmedia said:

Hardware boost

I heard that titanfall beat the game by about double in terms of weekly sales when that game launched on the xbox one because Infamous SS released on the week MGS GZ released in the UK.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2078  Edited By PinkieWinkie

@tymeservesfate: Still not seeing your point...just because you cherry picked a couple of reviews that agree with you...

I can cherry pick the perfect scores and high 90s that state this game is amazing and a system seller, so does that make me right?

MY point is that the MAJORITY of critics say this is a great game. There are negative reviews for pretty much any game released, does that make them wrong? No, its their opinion, its just not the consensus.

Do you understand now? Dear lord you are dense.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2079 casharmy

@super600 said:

@casharmy said:
@misterpmedia said:

Hardware boost

I heard that titanfall beat the game by about double in terms of weekly sales when that game launched on the xbox one because Infamous SS released on the week MGS GZ released in the UK.

You heard? lol ok

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2080 tymeservesfate

@PinkieWinkie said:

@tymeservesfate: Still not seeing your point...just because you cherry picked a couple of reviews that agree with you means you're right?

I can cherry pick the perfect scores and high 90s that state this game is amazing and a system seller, so does that make me right?

MY point is that the MAJORITY of critics say this is a great game. There are negative reviews for pretty much any game released, does that make them wrong? No, its their opinion, its just not the consensus.

Do you understand now? Dear lord you are dense.

you start off saying how you still can't understand my point then end off saying i'm the dense one. you actually are really stupid PinkieWinkie...i'll give you credit for that at least lol.

makes the game average. nothing special. generic. like i said it was months ago :]

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2081  Edited By super600  Moderator

@casharmy said:

@super600 said:

@casharmy said:
@misterpmedia said:

Hardware boost

You heard? lol ok

Gaf extrapolated that infamous second son sold around 60K last week in the UK while Titanfall sold over 100K in the UK when it released.The hardware spike most likely occurred because of new PS4 stock.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2082 PinkieWinkie

@tymeservesfate: 8=average? Lol no.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2083 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

Just starting my second play through, can't wait to dig into the evil powers and **** some shit up!

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2084 casharmy

@tymeservesfate said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

smh lol...my ONLY point is, that i was right :] always has been. so instead of acting like a baby about it...deal with it. i never once commented on or predicted a score. so the score it got means nothing to me. i just called it what it is...a generic, repetitive, shallow looking game that will have no lasting appeal at all due to no real features or improvements. and everything i said turned out to be completely true. many professional publications AGREED...so...deal with it. i never said people couldnt enjoy the game or that it won't enjoyable for a time. i just said the game is generic and only got a graphics upgrade. that it's nothing special. that it doesnt have any lasting appeal after a couple playthroughs. and i turned out to be a 100percent correct.

so my ONLY point is...i was right...and for you n cows to...DEAL WITH IT :]

stop ur butthurt and stop ur crying boys...lol

@casharmy: i cannot believe you just compared Infamous SS to Demon Souls...L-O-L. stop the crying boys :] or continue -shrugs- 2 months,

@Chutebox said:

i was mainly the one right, so it balances out lol. stop the crying boys ;]

@Desmonic said:

@Chutebox said:

Imagine if he did lol

aye, i'm getting messages from people, and i'm responding to them. i'm not just coming back in here spouting off. i'm responding to messages. i do care about sticking it to cows every chance i get though lol. either way, stop the crying boys.

cow tears....oooyeaaa

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2085 misterpmedia

@Desmonic said:

@Chutebox said:

Imagine if he did lol

guys don't push this lem, he's fragile sometimes.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2086  Edited By misterpmedia

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2088  Edited By casharmy

@misterpmedia said:

@Desmonic said:

@Chutebox said:

Imagine if he did lol

How much more butt mad can we expect from him? He alone surpasses entire collective of rants cows made about titanfall, It's impressive and embarrassing all at the same time

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2089  Edited By tymeservesfate

@casharmy: uh...nice pictures.

comparing InfamousSS to Demon Souls....LAWL.

@misterpmedia said:

@Desmonic said:

@Chutebox said:

Imagine if he did lol

yes, i'm so fragile that i just lose it and proceed to destroying cows lol.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2090  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

That's EXACTLY what the haters are doing, they're claiming the game is 10 hours long when NOBODY runs through a game without doing some side missions because they benefit the player by doing so. They're saying the town is barren with small amounts of NPCs and vehicles, and that the game suffers from glitches and performance issues. That's a flat out LIE. Of course, you'd have to actually play the game to know that, but they don't. About as pathetic as you can get in the fanboy world.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2091  Edited By misterpmedia

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Desmonic said:

@Chutebox said:

Imagine if he did lol

LOL you know what I'm talking about. By reading their replies I think someone has the wrong end of the stick on who's doing the destroying.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2092 super600  Moderator

@Desmonic said:

@super600: Considering it released Friday, that's not too bad. Plus not the same hype and all that jazz. It should (probably) end up around the 150k or so when it's all said and done (in the UK of course). Unless for some reason it suffers the KZ and Knack effect and people just keep on buying it...those were some weird weeks indeed lol

It's going to sell slow and steady just like titanfall. I don't think it will help the PS4 that much in the long run.Titanfall will probably beat it in terms of worldwide sales at the end of the year.

DarthRamms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2093 DarthRamms
Member since 2013 • 1128 Posts

I'm amazed how some people say its current console graphic king but its not like cows are experts in graphics

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2095 Chutebox

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Desmonic said:

@Chutebox said:

Imagine if he did lol

LOL you know what I'm talking about. By reading their replies I think someone has the wrong end of the stick on who's doing the destroying.

He destroys cows like Broncos destroyed Seahawks.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2096  Edited By casharmy

@super600 said:

@Desmonic said:

@super600: Considering it released Friday, that's not too bad. Plus not the same hype and all that jazz. It should (probably) end up around the 150k or so when it's all said and done (in the UK of course). Unless for some reason it suffers the KZ and Knack effect and people just keep on buying it...those were some weird weeks indeed lol

It's going to sell slow and steady just like titanfall. I don't think it will help the PS4 that much in the long run.Titanfall will probably beat it in terms of worldwide sales at the end of the year.

lofty prediction based on little of nothing. If you are you talking about Titanfall on all platforms then I could see that, but you aren't specifying. If you are talking Titanfall relating to xbox one over Infamous on PS4 not so much.

You say you don't think Infamous will help PS4 in the long run, but Infamous will always be exclusive to PS4. How will Titanfall help xbox one in the long run when it is on PC and xbox360 and the next game looking to also be available on PS4?

What exactly are you basing your prediction on because it's not like you are an analyst. You keep taking about the future and long run when nothing in the future *titanfall soon being available on xbox 360* is in xbox one's favor.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2097  Edited By tymeservesfate

@Chutebox: cowboys then

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Desmonic said:

@Chutebox said:

Imagine if he did lol

yea ok, lol. no i don't know what you're talking about. explain. or are you too pussy too?

let me ask you...what do you think matters more to me...what i think, or what some whiney ass fanboys think that i don't know, care about, and have no effect on me whatsoever? some don't agree...some don't want me pointing it all out...some feel i'm crying by explaining myself to them...some just don't like me. but all in all i'm getting exactly what i want out of this anyway. so its all aces to me Mr. Man...ALL aces :]

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2098 tymeservesfate

@Chutebox: cowboys then

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Desmonic said:

@Chutebox said:

Imagine if he did lol

yea ok, lol. no i don't know what you're talking about. explain. or are you too pussy too?

let me ask you...what do you think matters more to me...what i think, or what some whiney ass fanboys think that i don't know, care about, and have no effect on me whatsoever? some don't agree...some don't want me pointing it all out...some feel i'm crying by explaining myself to them...some just don't like me. but all in all i'm getting exactly what i want out of this anyway. so its all aces to me Mr. Man...ALL aces :]

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2099 Chutebox

@tymeservesfate:

Cowboys then what?

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2100 tymeservesfate

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate:

Cowboys then what?

ok, lol...well...you're dumber than i thought you were. you implied i'm delusional for thinking i destroy cows on here...i posted that gif and said, "cowboys then". i just got done saying 'stop crying boys' over n over in this very thread. put that puzzle together friend...i'm sure you can.