inFAMOUS: SS Hype Thread | (GS 8.0 Hype Met) 56k Warning

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1951 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

You guys are funny. I have the game and it is literally the best looking nextgen game on consoles. For those saying the city is empty, it pretty much isn't empty at all. I love cinder blasting everybody as I'm playing as evil Delsin Rowe. Love cinder blasting akuran gang members. They are like "what up freak? You got a problem" and I'm like "yea I do, CINDER BLAST". Then his boys come and I kill them too. Muahahahahaha. So much fun. Some pedestrian comes giving me crap, I blast them to hell lol. Traversing the city is so easy and unlimited neon run is so awesome. Side missions are fun. Sucker punch took what was good from infamous 1 and 2 and left a lot of the bad out. Finding blast shards is not tedious work anymore. Enjoying the game overall. Have 3 more districts to clear before getting back on track with the main story line. Also, if all you play is 9 out 10 games then you are missing out on many quality gems. And if you haven't played the game like I see some commenting on this thread, then you really don't know what this game looks like. It's gorgeous.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1952  Edited By tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

Damn That Ty user got owned, obsessing over a game he doesn't even have yet links hour long playthroughs (he watched) and spends hours on end DC'ing a game he's never even played let alone has the console for.

Definition of a sad bitter troll.

Boggle_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1953 Boggle_Dragon
Member since 2014 • 125 Posts

The fail attempts at some people to try force their hatred for this game they will never play is laughable. What a sad bunch.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1954  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@casharmy: my obsession with this game...O_o?? i stopped reading completely from right there...wow.

i have a total of 5-6 posts in this thread alone, before and after the game released. and have maybe had 2 to 4 in-depth discussions about the games gameplay and depth of content, in other threads, before it released. i've made ZERO threads about this game...ZERO, besides a thread i made about WatchDogs that was poking fun at infamous in the title because WatchDogs is doing more than Infamous already at this point. anyway, those 5-6 posts i made in this thread were only even put in here to show cows what i saying about this game was right, and that i was right months ago. i linked two notably review sites/industry people to further prove i was correct months ago. but besides that i havent been saying much about the game lately, at all. so how in the hell is that being obsessed you silly little boy? because i was right and can prove it now is suppose to mean obsessed CashArmy? i'm obsessed with being right maybe -_-....you though, you can't seem to forget how bad i torched the game before. so much so that it seems to feel like i attack it constantly to you. when i actually don't.

listen friend, i think you're right to not be posting as much as you were before. because you still tend to say some very stupid things.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1955 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Guys guys guys

Neon power is the tits

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1956 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher: Wait till you get the 3rd.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1957 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

And of course when lems get owned, they play the 'victim' card.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1958  Edited By PinkieWinkie

@tymeservesfate: Maybe you need to take a step back, and realize this is the highest rated next-gen exclusive on MC, and also realize most reviewers enjoy the game, so your video is nothing but an opinion of the people that dont.

Also, there's no need to write an essay every time someone calls you out on your stupidity.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1960 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

this game is a blast :))

only on ps4

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#1961 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Damn this thread is big

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1962 PinkieWinkie

@tymeservesfate: Yes they are tied, and Infamous holds the tie breaker, the user reviews, so take a seat.

This doesn't change the fact that a bunch of us here have the game, and are enjoying the shit out of it, yet you are here posting vids of some guy that didnt like it and trying to tell us why we shouldn't enjoy the game lol. You are like a baby that needs his bottle every time you type.

No proceed to respond with 5 paragraphs that have nothing to do with anything.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1963 tymeservesfate

@PinkieWinkie said:

@tymeservesfate: Yes they are tied, and Infamous holds the tie breaker, the user reviews, so take a seat.

This doesn't change the fact that a bunch of us here have the game, and are enjoying the shit out of it, yet you are here posting vids of some guy that didnt like it and trying to tell us why we shouldn't enjoy the game lol. You are like a baby that needs his bottle every time you type.

game just released...its only good because you're still in ur honeymoon phase of it...in 2 months the game will be forgotten, completely. my second prediction on this shallow little game...lets see if i'm right...again.

dumbed down enough for you PinkieWinkie...or still too many words?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1964  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50575 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

game just released...its only good because you're still in ur honeymoon phase of it...in 2 months the game will be forgotten, completely. my second prediction on this shallow little game...lets see if i'm right...again.

Holy shit you're really bitter about this. Get over it. Just as bitter as the cows with TF.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1965  Edited By Chutebox

Is neon power only evil?

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#1966  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

lol at the lemming butthurt in this thread.

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1967 sirk1264

@Chutebox: no. You can get the neon power if your good. You won't get unlimited neon run though. That ability is only for evil.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1968 Chutebox

@sirk1264 said:

@Chutebox: no. You can get the neon power if your good. You won't get unlimited neon run though. That ability is only for evil.

Thanks bud. Anyone know if the good and evil powers are comparable, or is one set clearly better than the other?

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1969  Edited By sirk1264

@tymeservesfate: wow. You really are making a fool of yourself trying desperately to justify your position. Let it go. Quit being bitter and buy a ps4 to play the game. I have all 3 systems so I won't miss anything. There are better things to do than getting mad at a game you wanted to see fail, which happen to not, spewing crap to make yourself feel better.

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1970 sirk1264

@Chutebox: that I can't answer as I haven't played the good side yet. Still working on the evil side.

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1971 Xplode_games
Member since 2011 • 2540 Posts

@hoosier7 said:

@Xplode_games said:

@Chutebox said:

@Xplode_games said:

Then why did it get hyped like a piece of turd and it couldn't even surpass that disaster of a hype?

If it were all you are saying, wouldn't it receive a good review?

It did receive a good review. Do you really enjoy being an idiot on purpose?

The top PS4 game that has cows panties up in a ball scores an 8 and that's supposed to be good?

It met all expectations, everyone was expecting that shit score. The real idiot is anyone who believes that.

Its a score, from one site and one reviewer, get over it. If you can't enjoy a game because of a number some guy gave it then i spose that sucks for you. Also there isn't an X1 exclusive that's higher on MC so i guess all those games are shit too?

Since when was an 8 a shit score? I reckon most games this gen are going to be "shit" because the gaming sites are actually starting to use the full scale more often so you better get used to it.

If you've got a problem with what i've said then try picking it apart, at the moment all you've said is it's an 8 game herp derp. I think everything i said is fair and it's not like i'm writing a review, i thought GS was a place for opinions?

The score is the thing you should be least concerned about. Try looking at the actual positives and criticisms written in a piece for once, imo the score system needs to die, it just breeds stupidity.

My point is, this game was FALSELY hyped AA. In reality, the cows were jizzing all over themselves for months leading up to its release. Of course they were hyping it AAA. But as a form of damage control they pretended they were expecting AA.

Meanwhile the cows hyped Titanfall AAA. Even though no one in their right minds would hype that game so high. Titanfall should've had AA hype because it's a new IP and a multiplayer only game.

As it turned out Titanfall EXCEEDED the FAKE hype the cows invented so they can claim ownage so that backfired on them. Titanfall amazingly scored AAA and everyone knows that was a huge shock so the cows were up in arms trying to discredit that review.

Now this game the cows were expecting AAA score even though they damage controlled by fake hyping it AA. Then it scored 8.0 and the cows of course are disappointed but they pretend it's a very respectable score and they were expecting it.

**** THAT BULLSHIT!

Infamous SS FLOPPED HARD

Titanfall exceeded hype and OWNED the cows

TCHBO!!!

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1973 PinkieWinkie

@tymeservesfate: I've had the game for 2 weeks and I'm almost through with my second playthrough. Its not stale, especially when you have all the powers unlocked. They are also slowly releasing the paper trail missions weekly that are very interesting and will probably unlock another power. So thank you for telling us how we will enjoy a game that you've never played.

bloodlust_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1974 bloodlust_101
Member since 2003 • 2764 Posts

@Xplode_games said:

My point is, this game was FALSELY hyped AA. In reality, the cows were jizzing all over themselves for months leading up to its release. Of course they were hyping it AAA. But as a form of damage control they pretended they were expecting AA.

Meanwhile the cows hyped Titanfall AAA. Even though no one in their right minds would hype that game so high. Titanfall should've had AA hype because it's a new IP and a multiplayer only game.

As it turned out Titanfall EXCEEDED the FAKE hype the cows invented so they can claim ownage so that backfired on them. Titanfall amazingly scored AAA and everyone knows that was a huge shock so the cows were up in arms trying to discredit that review.

Now this game the cows were expecting AAA score even though they damage controlled by fake hyping it AA. Then it scored 8.0 and the cows of course are disappointed but they pretend it's a very respectable score and they were expecting it.

**** THAT BULLSHIT!

Infamous SS FLOPPED HARD

TCHBO!!!

I dont think you know what fake hype or flop is - lemmings have been hyping Titanfall more than any other faction because it happens to be the only decent game confirmed to be coming out all year for them. They themselves hyped it up as AAA. Along with them, the media themselves were hyping it up as AAA. Hermits - who get the vastly superior version - weren't even as overbearing with their hype.
Cows hyped up Infamous as AA because Infamous IS a AA series. Cows were jizzing over the graphics, which are unanimously agreed to be the best on consoles yet. Don't get ahead of yourself please.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1975 tymeservesfate

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Holy shit you're really bitter about this. Get over it. Just as bitter as the cows with TF.

i don't get it....what would i be bitter about exactly? i really don't see why anyone would think i am bitter....bitter because i've proven right in my early assessment of the game O_o? calling me petty or something for rubbing it in, yea...but bitter, no. can you explain that to me please?

@PinkieWinkie said:

user reviews....cmon -_-

and it was 3 guys actually...but thats all i posted. if you want more i definitely could do that for you. also i'm not saying anyone can't enjoy the game. i'm sure a lot are enjoying it...i'm saying its a shallow game and the honeymoon with it will be over quite soon, that's all. 2 MONTHS, this game will be completely gone. a nice rental game...but far from the next gen greatness cows are pretending it is. 2 MONTHS :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1976 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@Xplode_games said:

@hoosier7 said:

@Xplode_games said:

@Chutebox said:

The top PS4 game that has cows panties up in a ball scores an 8 and that's supposed to be good?

It met all expectations, everyone was expecting that shit score. The real idiot is anyone who believes that.

Its a score, from one site and one reviewer, get over it. If you can't enjoy a game because of a number some guy gave it then i spose that sucks for you. Also there isn't an X1 exclusive that's higher on MC so i guess all those games are shit too?

Since when was an 8 a shit score? I reckon most games this gen are going to be "shit" because the gaming sites are actually starting to use the full scale more often so you better get used to it.

If you've got a problem with what i've said then try picking it apart, at the moment all you've said is it's an 8 game herp derp. I think everything i said is fair and it's not like i'm writing a review, i thought GS was a place for opinions?

The score is the thing you should be least concerned about. Try looking at the actual positives and criticisms written in a piece for once, imo the score system needs to die, it just breeds stupidity.

**** THAT BULLSHIT!

Infamous SS FLOPPED HARD

TCHBO!!!

Wow if you're playing that game then you're being hypocritical. Titanfall was hyped as the second coming by the Lems, people shouted GOTY, GOAT and all sorts of nonsense. How often did they call if revolutionary? So by the same principles Titanfall flopped.

You need to take a break buddy, seems SW is getting to your head. InFamous has really rustled your jimmies for some reason.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1977 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

Finally got a chance to play this game. I just messed around with the first 3 powers around the city. It's definitely the best looking console game at the moment, very impressive with it being open world. The gameplay is also a ton of fun. The amount of mobility you get compared to past Infamous games is amazing, controls felt a lot more fluid too. This is a game I'll definitely be playing twice.

First game I'm getting when I get my PS4.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1978  Edited By Chutebox

@tymeservesfate: Just gotta laugh. You crack me up.

"This guy right here says it's stale. LOL cows! Oh, those other 50 reviews and user opinion that say it isn't? FANBOYS! Now excuse me while I plug my ears. LALALALALALA"

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1979  Edited By tymeservesfate

@sirk1264 said:

@tymeservesfate: wow. You really are making a fool of yourself trying desperately to justify your position. Let it go. Quit being bitter and buy a ps4 to play the game. I have all 3 systems so I won't miss anything. There are better things to do than getting mad at a game you wanted to see fail, which happen to not, spewing crap to make yourself feel better.

you think i'm bitter over a game i said looks bad...months ago? okay dokie...at least say stop gloating about being right. but give the bitter nonsense a break lol.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1980 Chutebox
@tymeservesfate said:

@sirk1264 said:

you think i'm bitter over a game i said looks bad...months ago? okay dokie...at least say stop gloating about being right. but give the bitter nonsense a break lol.

Good Lord are you dense.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1981 tymeservesfate

@PinkieWinkie said:

@tymeservesfate: I've had the game for 2 weeks and I'm almost through with my second playthrough. Its not stale, especially when you have all the powers unlocked. They are also slowly releasing the paper trail missions weekly that are very interesting and will probably unlock another power. So thank you for telling us how we will enjoy a game that you've never played.

ok, in a month and 2 weeks you will forget all about this game then.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1982  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

It's absolutely hilarious how much he cares about what happens here. It's only a matter of time before he pops and we won't have to see these garbage posts flood the forum anymore.

It's not even about being a cow, lemming or sheep. The dudes just plain weird and that's not something faction exclusive.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1983 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

It's absolutely hilarious how much he cares about what happens here. It's only a matter of time before he pops and we won't have to see these garbage posts flood the forum anymore.

It's not even about being a cow, lemming or sheep. The dudes just plain weird and that's not something faction exclusive.

Ooooo, that will be fun

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1984 Bigboi500

@sirk1264 said:

I'm a very good boy in this play through and I just got the unlimited neon run.

johnnyblazed88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1985 johnnyblazed88
Member since 2008 • 4240 Posts

doesnt look like infamous has changed much from the ps3 days and i got bored with those way too fast

razu2444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1986 razu2444
Member since 2010 • 820 Posts

this game rocks...

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1987 lglz1337

i can confirm that this is the best infamous game in the series!

thank you SP

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1988 sirk1264

@tymeservesfate: yea you are bitter because you won't let it go. You just look dumb at this point and I feel sorry for you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1990 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

i can confirm that this is the best infamous game in the series!

thank you SP

Ofcourse you say that.... its the latest one, I thought this was common practice with console casuals?

Nearly done your 10 hours yet? ready to trade it in?

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1991 Xplode_games
Member since 2011 • 2540 Posts

@hoosier7 said:

@Xplode_games said:

@hoosier7 said:

@Xplode_games said:

@Chutebox said:

**** THAT BULLSHIT!

Infamous SS FLOPPED HARD

TCHBO!!!

Wow if you're playing that game then you're being hypocritical. Titanfall was hyped as the second coming by the Lems, people shouted GOTY, GOAT and all sorts of nonsense. How often did they call if revolutionary? So by the same principles Titanfall flopped.

You need to take a break buddy, seems SW is getting to your head. InFamous has really rustled your jimmies for some reason.

The hype from the lems on Titanfall was that it looked awesome at E3 and it had a lot of potential coming from the guys responsible for Call of Duty. But you had to be silly to seriously hype it AAA when it's a multiplayer only game and an original IP.

A new IP can look great but that doesn't merit AAA hype because it's a new game and they tend to have a lot of flaws that can improve in a sequel. Especially a new IP that is multiplayer only.

However, the fakeboy cows hyped it AAA and voted the AAA hype up so that the lems could get owned. It backfired on them.

Those are facts.

Now take Infamous SS, why would cows hype it AA? If only to damage control because they weren't sure about how the game would turn out. But they were expecting an AAA game but with the false AA hype they didn't have to complain. They could hide behind the AA hype.

It made sense to every cow to hype Infamous AA and Titanfall AAA. Why wouldn't they?

If Titanfall scores AA then the cows come out to LOL and claim ownage. Why not do it? They have nothing to lose.

If Infamous scores AAA then the cows again come out in full swing saying what an amazing game it is and how it surpassed their expectations.

It's a win win for cows but i'm calling BS on it. They are full of it.

TCHBO!!!

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1992 tymeservesfate

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

lol, goodluck with that.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1993  Edited By tymeservesfate

@lostrib said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Ooooo, that will be fun

not gonna happen :] especially seeing how you few seem to be taking this way more serious than i ever could lol.

@sirk1264 said:

@tymeservesfate: yea you are bitter because you won't let it go. You just look dumb at this point and I feel sorry for you.

oooyeaaa feel it baby...lets see where this goes XD

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1994 ReadingRainbow4

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Ooooo, that will be fun

not gonna happen :] especially seeing how you few seem to be taking this way more serious than i ever could lol.

@sirk1264 said:

It's already happening. Fight through the tears.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1995 lglz1337

@MBirdy88: lol so bitter

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1996 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

bitter... I could get it anytime... problem is I'm not paying £50 for a 10 hour shallow hero sandbox. which is exactly what the first one was ;)

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1997  Edited By tymeservesfate

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Ooooo, that will be fun

@sirk1264 said:

LMAOOO

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1998 Bigboi500
@MBirdy88 said:

@lglz1337 said:

bitter... I could get it anytime... problem is I'm not paying £50 for a 10 hour shallow hero sandbox. which is exactly what the first one was ;)

lol... hermits are so misinformed when it comes to console games.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1999  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@tymeservesfate said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Ooooo, that will be fun

@sirk1264 said:

LMAOOO

Now write me one of your lovely monologues describing at length how little you care :)

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#2000 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49572 Posts

@_Matt_ said:

So is this game the new console graphics king all things considered?

There's no such thing.