What are your unpopular gaming opinions?

• 192 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7334 Posts
@nintendoboy16 said:

Yeah... in it's initial run. Then the Wii, Wii U, and Switch (in some cases) came out, and now the internet "loves" the GameCube as if the hate it got NEVER happened (hence: revisionist history). It came from not only gamers (at least the ones I grew up with in Jr. High school, holy shit...), even most of the press hated it (G4 being a MAJOR player in that, hate to say). Handhelds are/were a bit of a different story (like how SOME aspects of Disney Star Wars are treated differently from the main films, mainly Rogue One and The Mandalorian). For god's sake, the games on that platform are being scalped to hell and back before the PS5 and XSX's release.

I don't give a damn how well COD and AC sell, it's practically cool to hate those franchises (personally, I have up on COD after Black Ops II, but that's just me).

Neither of these are unpopular opinions. No matter how you spin it!

Just wanted to agree about Star Wars. I totally understand why many didn't like The Last Jedi, but if they turn around and say Rogue One was great? No, they lose me there. RO and TLJ had many of the same problems, pacing issues, a few underdeveloped character turns, lore changed for plot convenience; but TLJ overcomes it's flaws by having overarching themes to the story and character arcs, while RO does by throwing $100 million in fan service at you for the last 45 minutes.

Everything you say about the GC is spot on as well.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7334 Posts

Wii was a great system. And as long as they are technically sound, motion controls make games more fun. RE4, Prince of Persia: Rival Swords (Two Thrones), SW Force Unleashed, CoD MW 3, Twilight Princess, Okami, Pikmin, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, Metriod Prime, are all best played on Wii.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#153  Edited By nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41564 Posts

@judaspete: Well, for what it's worth, I still love the GameCube (and I like damn near everything Star Wars to differing degrees), it's my favorite Nintendo console to date. But to say it's a hot take to praise it NOW is a lie that would make someone like Todd Howard or Peter Molyneaux blush at this point. It hasn't been so since 2006. Even Nintendo fanboy Scott the Woz doesn't deny that happened (although he said Cube is more fondly remembered than PS2 in that vid... yeah, that is off).

Loading Video...

I've seen some dogging on the PS2 though. Now THAT's a hot take given the PS2's legacy that has hardly, if ever, been diminished.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#154 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1906 Posts

@briguyb13: That video is literally about the esports and nothing to do with Epic themselves. Smash esports had a whole child trafficking ring, should we hate Nintendo and the Switch because of it now? People constantly look for videos like this to justify their Fortnite hatred, and it's just getting old at this point.

Fortnite isn't 'precious' to me. I just don't like the hate it receives when it's a generous game overall. You don't have to pay $50 for DLC, or half of the map is inaccessible. You can enjoy the core game for free, and the skins are optional. I love that payment model and hope other free to play games copy it, because it's a fair model. It annoys me when people slander one of the best free-to-play models simply because they hate how popular it is with kids. They say crap like "look at those cringe kids doing Fortnite emotes. Cringe!" Yet they turn around and say "think of those precious scammed kids!" when you hear stories about them stealing their parent's credit cards to buy skins or to pay a streamer.

I've personally put $20 in this game. I got the battle pass for free when they were handing it out during Valentine's Day when Apex Legends was taking off. Then I paid $10 so I can get enough v-bucks to buy the Sunbird skin before it rotated out of the shop; I had money from the free pass from 2 earlier seasons, plus v-bucks from the one I got for free, however, I used the extra v-bucks to get the Dark Bomber skin so I was low on excess v-bucks. Then I paid another $10 for an emote that I really liked. I have a bunch of skins, I got emotes that I really enjoy, etc., all for the price of $20 that I chose to pay.

@Litchie said:
@luxuryheart said:
@briguyb13 said:

@luxuryheart: Not everyone is going to love every game you love. Get over it. That's growing up.

Except, it's not just "I don't like the game." People on the Internet HATE Fortnite and Epic, and they want to see it destroyed, simply because it's popular with the kids of this time.

No. Most people hate it because of more reasons than that.

Then what are the reasons? Please list them.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#155 Litchie  Online
Member since 2003 • 34701 Posts

@girlusocrazy said:

@hardwenzen: Agreed. There's a handful of good games that aren't on other systems. At least that puts it above the Xbox One though.

Huge Nintendo fan here, and I agree as well. It's all about the library. I like my Switch, and its'.. three or so exclsuvies are great and worth to play. I also enjoy playing all those third party indie games on Switch that are available on all platforms. But that will not beat the 20 exclusive masterpieces the GameCube had, or the 20 or so amazing exclusives the SNES had etc.

With the Wii, the waggling got old fast and even hurt the console's library. Perfect example was Donkey Kong Country Returns where they put the roll action (a very important action to the game) to their inconsistent waggle, making it not work sometimes, which was devastating for a tough platformer where precision is the focus. You couldn't even change the controls and had to preservere the very inconsistent waggling.

The Switch has a ton of potential Nintendo doesn't use, and it annoys me greatly.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Litchie  Online

@Litchie said:
@luxuryheart said:
@briguyb13 said:

@luxuryheart: Not everyone is going to love every game you love. Get over it. That's growing up.

Except, it's not just "I don't like the game." People on the Internet HATE Fortnite and Epic, and they want to see it destroyed, simply because it's popular with the kids of this time.

If you're interested in what other people think, use Google, check the countless forum threads on the subject or ask people in real life. Or just recall what you've probably already read from lots of people, since you browse these forums a lot.

Personally though, I don't like the free to play model where you try to make people pay even more than what a game usually costs. Yeah, "you don't have to buy comsmetic crap", but children still wants it, and will buy it. Companies know this, and does nothing to prevent children from spending money on crap, and tries to make them spend more instead. Even adults have a hard time passing on purely cosmetic items when a game nods you to them at every angle (which I don't like either).

Then I'm not a fan of battle royale games. I think that should be like one of 5 modes in a multiplayer game. And it would be a mode I'd try a few times, then go back to deathmatch.

Then I'm not a fan of the shitty practices Epic does with their exclusive deals, shitty launcher and all that Fortnite money. And how they've been ignoring everything except Fortnite for years. And how other companies tries to copy Fortnite because of its popularity.

Then I don't like how Epic was a strong PC developer, then did a 180 and basically called PC gamers assholes.

I see Fortnite as a not so fun game that is currently making the whole industry worse, from a company that is making the industry worse.

Blazepanzer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Blazepanzer24
Member since 2018 • 437 Posts

Some of mine might be more...popular, but here goes

Fable 2 and 3 was pretty good

Nintendo deliberately made the Wii U solely as a beta test for the Nintendo Switch

Civilization 3 was the best civilization game, Civilization V does come close though

The original Zelda game is kinda ...boring imo

Up until Hyrule Warriors, we didn't have a good Zelda game since Wind Waker

The older Total war games were better than the newer ones

CDPR's employees are just as responsible for Cyberpunk 2077's failure as the CEO's and investors. ( Normally I don't blame the employees in these type of situations by the way, but given they had over eight year's to get it right and how broken the game was at launch, yeah )

Nascar Rumble, Nascar 2002-2007, and Nascar heat 4 were excellent racing games

Gran Trusimo 5 was the last good Gran Trusimo game

Forza 3 beat Gran Trusimo 5

The sword art online video games are pretty good, dispute Alization Lyricros having a fair amount of issues

Pokémon X and Y was one of the best mainline Pokémon games

Not so much as a current opinion, but up until a few years ago I believed that a Pokémon Diamond/Pearl remake would be kinda redundant

Pokémon snap is the best Pokémon game on the N64

Pokémon channel is a fund Pokémon game

Call of duty WWII needed a Russian campaign, even if it was DLC

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6851 Posts

Backlogs.

Gamers who compulsively buy game after game after game and then complain about their backlog is the gaming equivalent of a hoarder. They buy a bunch of junk and then have no time/space to make use of it but complain anyway, despite doing it to themselves.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44363 Posts

The Wii U was a great system with some excellent games and a pretty cool controller.

UnnDunn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#161 UnnDunn
Member since 2002 • 3979 Posts

Every Zelda game from Majora's Mask to Twilight Princess was meh. Breath of the Wild brought the franchise back from mediocrity.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By nintendoboy16

Anyway, my takes...

-Super Mario Galaxy 2 is a mission pack sequel. The first one is a superior game by far!

-No 2D Mario has ever beat Super Mario Bros. 3

-Todd Howard's take on Fallout isn't terrible (minus 76)

-Wii was/is awesome, just dig through the crap.

-Watching movies on a game console is a gimmick. From DVD's on PS2 to streaming services on EVERYTHING else. (Though DVD compatibility does give a little leeway for lens cleaning, I'll give it that)

More added (2/1):

-Goldeneye is still a fun game, even as it ages

-Some devs get more heat for lies (Howard, Molyneaux), more than others (Sakurai, Harada, Nomura, Sweeney).

-Guitar Hero was still fun even when it was milked to hell and back.

-Black Ops II was the last interesting COD!

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

@UnnDunn said:

Every Zelda game from Majora's Mask to Twilight Princess was meh. Breath of the Wild brought the franchise back from mediocrity.

THIS IS NOT UNPOPULAR thats how i feel

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@shellcase86: Who complains about it? I love my backlog!

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 nintendoboy16

@vfighter said:

@shellcase86: Who complains about it? I love my backlog!

As do I. The trick is to manage everything, which is what I'm trying to do with my movies and a few books (replacing them with Omnibus and collections/compilations). Games are a bit of a different story.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1906 Posts

@Litchie said:
@Litchie said:
@luxuryheart said:
@briguyb13 said:

If you're interested in what other people think, use Google, check the countless forum threads on the subject or ask people in real life. Or just recall what you've probably already read from lots of people, since you browse these forums a lot.

lol, so you don't have your own opinion?

Personally though, I don't like the free to play model where you try to make people pay even more than what a game usually costs. Yeah, "you don't have to buy comsmetic crap", but children still wants it, and will buy it. Companies know this, and does nothing to prevent children from spending money on crap, and tries to make them spend more instead. Even adults have a hard time passing on purely cosmetic items when a game nods you to them at every angle (which I don't like either).

You legit don't have to spend money on if you don't want to. It's literally optional. And if the kids are spending on it, they obviously find it valuable. Plus, you can always save up the coins you get from the battle pass.

Then I'm not a fan of battle royale games. I think that should be like one of 5 modes in a multiplayer game. And it would be a mode I'd try a few times, then go back to deathmatch.

Then I'm not a fan of the shitty practices Epic does with their exclusive deals, shitty launcher and all that Fortnite money. And how they've been ignoring everything except Fortnite for years. And how other companies tries to copy Fortnite because of its popularity.

So now you're mad that Fortnite is popular? lol. It's not Epic's fault that companies want to copy them. It's a monkey see monkey do in this world, and companies ultimately pick and choose who to copy. Like Animal Crossing and Mario Kart have had smashing success, yet you don't see a million companies trying to copy those games.

Then I don't like how Epic was a strong PC developer, then did a 180 and basically called PC gamers assholes.

I see Fortnite as a not so fun game that is currently making the whole industry worse, from a company that is making the industry worse.

Fortnite literally is a fair free to play game where spending is optional. Like I've said before, it isn't like Call of Duty where if you don't pay the extra $50, you miss out on half of the campaing and miss out on the majority of the maps.

ocinom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#168 ocinom
Member since 2008 • 1385 Posts

Moba's are trash games

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Litchie  Online

@luxuryheart said:
@Litchie said:
@Litchie said:

lol, so you don't have your own opinion?

You legit don't have to spend money on if you don't want to. It's literally optional. And if the kids are spending on it, they obviously find it valuable. Plus, you can always save up the coins you get from the battle pass.

So now you're mad that Fortnite is popular? lol. It's not Epic's fault that companies want to copy them. It's a monkey see monkey do in this world, and companies ultimately pick and choose who to copy. Like Animal Crossing and Mario Kart have had smashing success, yet you don't see a million companies trying to copy those games.

Fortnite literally is a fair free to play game where spending is optional. Like I've said before, it isn't like Call of Duty where if you don't pay the extra $50, you miss out on half of the campaing and miss out on the majority of the maps.

Yes, I have my own opinion. It's literally right below?

Ugh, yeah sure. I'm just a Fortnite / Epic hater. Made it is easy for you. At least I tried. 🤷

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22401 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

The Wii U was a great system with some excellent games and a pretty cool controller.

I agree... the Wii U wasn't as bad as a lot of people made out. The concept was cool, Nintendo just didn't nail the design. It was still a decent gaming system though, and like you said, had some brilliant games (luckily most of them came to Switch too though so people didn't miss out on them).

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#171 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70032 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@Archangel3371 said:

I agree... the Wii U wasn't as bad as a lot of people made out. The concept was cool, Nintendo just didn't nail the design. It was still a decent gaming system though, and like you said, had some brilliant games (luckily most of them came to Switch too though so people didn't miss out on them).

I don't know if there enough room for both of you but I believe you all can make it work. 😎

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 VFighter

Dead Space 3 was a great game, just not the survival horror that fans were expecting.

RE5, same as DS3, great game that deviated from it's survival horror roots. It also had an AI partner who wasn't braindead and I rarely had to look out for.

The Switch is a horrible handheld. I love the system and it's impressive first party games, but the joy cons are abysmal and ruin any fun to be had when it's portable.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44363 Posts

@Pedro: There’s always room for one more. Burn baby, burn! 😅

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22401 Posts

@Pedro said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@Archangel3371 said:

I don't know if there enough room for both of you but I believe you all can make it work. 😎

Lmao... look, I'm not going as far as saying it was a great system, but I don't think it was horrendous either.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

The best that gaming has to offer has already occurred.

Avatar image for deactivated-611edca0d6021
deactivated-611edca0d6021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 deactivated-611edca0d6021
Member since 2021 • 2226 Posts

Soulsborne are not hard games.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#178 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Hmmm

• RE7 isn't a RE game
  • FF7 remake (so far) is the best remake ever made
  • Warhammer Age of Reckoning was the best MMORPG ever till EA screwed over the rights to the IP (like they did to star wars)
  • Blizzard is a craptastic dev/publisher team
  • Obsidian is trash compared to Bethesda (Bethesda > Obsidian)
  • BDO is the best open world game
  • Apex Legends is the best MP FPS currently
  • 2011 is the best year in gaming
  • GC/Xbox/PS2 was thee best gen in video game history
  • We need more Anime games
  • Wii is the worst Nintendo console ever
  • Bioshock is the best SP FPS
  • Fallout 4 is the best Fallout
  • ES Oblivion is overrated and had the worst character creator ever made
  • Assassins Creed is actually a pretty decent franchise, specially the last 3 games (Valhalla, Odyssey and Origins)
  • Kojima and Chris Metzen are the two best game devs ever
  • DMC 5 is the best DMC game
  • RE2 remake is the best RE game
  • Cyberpunk 2077 is actually a fun game
  • GTAV is the best GTA game
  • Fable series is underrated
  • Switch is the best Nintendo console since the Game Cube
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 nintendoboy16

@Ballroompirate said:

Hmmm

• Wii is the worst Nintendo console ever

I'm pretty sure that, just like recent GameCube praise (especially from since the Wii released, rather than say Day 1 of the Cube's release), is not an unpopular view like AT ALL. If anything, liking it is an even more of a hot take.

Aadhya12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Aadhya12
Member since 2021 • 5 Posts

Guys, lately i made some great experience testing this game Archwar Heroes and Demons on Playstore

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#185 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

It just winds me up how wrong people choose to be. Sega was never good? Bollocks to you.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

You need lessons in English, because you can't put the words demonstrably broken in there when I completed it several times without it crashing once.

@uninspiredcup said:

Resident Evil 4 is mechanically, demonstrably broken.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18257 Posts

Ok let's see ...

• Grand Theft Auto is the most overrated franchise in gaming, i think Saint's Row and RDR are better.
  • Super Mario Sunshine was never that good ... arguably the least fun of the 3D Mario games.
  • I like Zelda Spirit Tracks way more than Skyward Sword (arguably the worst 3D Zelda game).
  • I think Mass Effect 3 is as good as Mass Effect 2 and i kind of liked the ending (played the upgraded version though).
  • Mortal Kombat as a figthing game is so much inferior to KOF, SF, KI and any other decent Anime Fighter and it only got popular because of the gore in the 90's and the production values in the later games.
  • Death Stranding is trash and the worst case of a hipster game made by someone who lacks direction and needs managment.
philamona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 philamona
Member since 2020 • 50 Posts

@madsnakehhh said:

Ok let's see ...

• Mortal Kombat as a figthing game is so much inferior to KOF, SF, KI and any other decent Anime Fighter and it only got popular because of the gore in the 90's and the production values in the later games.

I thought that Mortal Kombat was popular in the 90's because of the gore, but its popularity declined over time. The series has since recovered.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#189  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 59207 Posts

@philamona said:
@madsnakehhh said:

Ok let's see ...

I thought that Mortal Kombat was popular in the 90's because of the gore, but its popularity declined over time. The series has since recovered.

Would agree with your statement sir. Compared to KOF or Street Fighter janky and doesn't hold up.

Argue the modern ones are decent, but still wouldn't call them amazing. Seems main thing of note, if you want to call it that, was a strong focus on a cinematic story where ordinarily most fighting games don't give a shit. SFV and Tekken 7 using that "interactive movie" structure.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Litchie  Online
@DocSanchez said:

You need lessons in English, because you can't put the words demonstrably broken in there when I completed it several times without it crashing once.

@uninspiredcup said:

Resident Evil 4 is mechanically, demonstrably broken.

Yeah, asked about it before, and it basically came down to using the knife to kill regular ganados = broken game mechanically. I never understood how..

I assume it's more trolling than being serious.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7267 Posts

Quantum break is a better game than control.

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

The shrines in BotW were mostly shit and no substitute for a proper dungeon.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#193  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 59207 Posts

@Litchie said:
@DocSanchez said:

Yeah, asked about it before, and it basically came down to using the knife to kill regular ganados = broken game mechanically. I never understood how..

When 85% of the game, can be beaten by going in a simple loop of headshot + Kick + Slash, putting enemy animations in a loop of climbing ladders, climbing windows or standing at doors, nullifying the attempt at resource deprivation and removing the threat from most situations, couple with multiple broken boss fights, regardless of difficulty, not exactly mechanically sound.

Random QTE's and wave-race out of nowhere as well.

And Ashley.

Revelations fixes many of these problems while being closer to the original Resident Evil games. Let down by anything outside the boat section, shitty swimming sections and an out of place on-the-rails section and quick-saves.

Boss fights way better as well.

e.g. Basically the opening village section, condensed and better designed. Same premise, without the masses of exploits learning how to play the game.

Loading Video...

UnnDunn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#194  Edited By UnnDunn
Member since 2002 • 3979 Posts

@robert_sparkes said:

Quantum break is a better game than control.

Agreed. Not that Control is bad, just that Quantum Break is better.

Stacts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Stacts
Member since 2021 • 4 Posts

Mass Effect 2 was the worst game in the franchise (and I'm sad the studio shut down after DA:I).

Dishonored is a better Assassins Creed game than any AC.

AC Black Flag is a mediocre game.

Medieval 2 Total War was the last good game Creative Assembly made.

Updates ruined Stellaris.

People expected too much from Cyberpunk 2077 (on last gen consoles specifically).

The "Streamlining" done in DA:I resulted in a better game by allowing the devs to focus on the Inquisition and allowing it to really Feel like it was a significant part of the game and less like a one-man show.

The "Power" of the PC is the weakest reason to get into PC gaming.

"Walking Simulators" like Journey are dumb and pointless.

RGB is a good thing that enhances the looks of any system.

Long prologues/tutorials are a good thing in 100+ hour RPGs.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@DocSanchez: You're right Sega were never good, they were the greatest.

Its Nintendo that were never great or even good, just average run of the mill, much like Sony.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 VFighter

@i_p_daily: I'm a sega fanboy (just look at my user name) but, well, you're delusional lol.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39441 Posts

Halo 5 story was good. Lol no i am joking, it was one of the worst stories i've seen in a video game😂

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@vfighter said:

@i_p_daily: I'm a sega fanboy (just look at my user name) but, well, you're delusional lol.

No you're not, you're supposedly a Virtua Fighter fanboy, and have only ever heard you mention VF once or twice, so you don't even qualify as a VF fanboy.

No Sega fanboy would think Nintendo made better games than Sega, and no way in hell Sony with its 99.9% one genre games are anywhere near Sega at its best.

You're a fanboy, just a Sony fanboy.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56285 Posts

Necro thread folks.