inFAMOUS: SS Hype Thread | (GS 8.0 Hype Met) 56k Warning

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1801 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

Game looks really good. Shame it's hard to output high quality to facebook of all places but it's nice to have.

Also one thing that has been improved vastly is traversal. From neon to smoke getting around has never been so easy in an infamous game.

CyberLips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 1

#1802 CyberLips
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

I love how everyone compares Second Son with Titanfall.

A single player game with a multiplayer only game.

An exclusive with a multiplat. Bacause Titanfall will never be X1 exclusive, no matter how much you cry. Sorry. :/

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1804  Edited By Animal-Mother

@Rage010101 said:

@lostrib said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@lostrib said:

...aren't all video games just sitting and wasting time?

Considering how vague and broad videogames can be I'd say no

Well I mean if we boil them down to just sitting there not earning any money, then they would be a waste of time.

But time I enjoyed wasting, isn't really wasted

Good point. It's dumb to say you're wasting time when you're messing around with your hobby. If we apply that same silly logic, eating, sleeping, watching tv, relaxing on the beach are all a waste of time because we're not making money doing those things lol.

Loading Video...

lol.... Sitting in for 76 hours playing titanfall in one week is a bit sad IMO :( Sorry you feel that way. While I admit video games are fun time wasters you get nothing done 0 socialization and or nothing else remotely life gaining done. This isn't about wasting time. It's about wasting time poorly. I know it's tough because people place importance on what they surround themselves with. its like trying to get the westboro baptist church to understand they're assholes.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1806 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@handssss said:

@kingtito said:

@handssss said:

@kingtito said:
@MlauTheDaft said:

I just realized that the newest Infamous was also Mcshea'd, so that makes AA an amazing score.

So the MC average is 80 and it scored an 8 here yet some how it got Mcshea'd? Do you cows ever make any sense?

when a negative bullet point is bitching about the character's personality, I think some of the criticism is valid.

Yet the score is exactly what the average score is. Still don't see how you figure it got Mcshea'd. If it was 1 or more points below then you might have a point, sadly it isn't.

because reviews are more than a number. the points made in it are supposed to be equally as important

Bottom line is the score is the exact same as the average. It's asinine to say it was Mcshea'd because it scored the exact same. I guess in your mind he shouldn't have given any negative points in the review and only positive. It's not like an 8 is a good score or anyting. \sarcasm

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1807 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

@I_can_haz:

Everytime I see more gorgeous screenshots I get this sudden massive urge to turn on my PS4 and play. Unbelievably stunning game. And to think, we're not even a year into the console's life cycle. Just imagine if the jump in graphical fidelity for the next Infamous matches the one found with the jump between Infamous 1 and Infamous 2. It moistens the thighs.

raging_user

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1808 raging_user
Member since 2013 • 467 Posts

I wonder if the developers know what Downtown Seattle looks like

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1809 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@Rage010101 said:

@lostrib said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@lostrib said:

Well I mean if we boil them down to just sitting there not earning any money, then they would be a waste of time.

Good point. It's dumb to say you're wasting time when you're messing around with your hobby. If we apply that same silly logic, eating, sleeping, watching tv, relaxing on the beach are all a waste of time because we're not making money doing those things lol.

lol.... Sitting in for 76 hours playing titanfall in one week is a bit sad IMO :( Sorry you feel that way. While I admit video games are fun time wasters you get nothing done 0 socialization and or nothing else remotely life gaining done. This isn't about wasting time. It's about wasting time poorly. I know it's tough because people place importance on what they surround themselves with. its like trying to get the westboro baptist church to understand they're assholes.

76 in a week is a bit much (~10-11hrs a day). Although that's about as many hours/day as Sean did over the last three days for DS2, and I doubt it was all for youtube (but he does admit that's a lot).

But yeah, I can't imagine playing a game for 10 hours in a day. I do probably spend close to 10 hours in front of a computer screen on somedays but that includes some work.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#1810 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:

AND my LE has arrived!! my very first official PlayStation 4 game!!

i'll just stare at the boxart untill i get a PS4... lol

I did that with Kotor, bought the game before I even had an Xbox, I didn't get one for a week 0_0

stationplay_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1811 stationplay_4
Member since 2014 • 444 Posts

damn this game is just straight up awesome. i could just run around with the neon powers all day. and that's exactly what i've been doing. lol

Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1812 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

I spent almost an hour just running through the city with lightspeed. This game pleases me.

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#1813 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@Xplode_games said:

It's going to sell like a turd too because cows know the truth.

hardly.... Just about Everyone on my friends list on ps4 was playing this tonight! Also, when I picked up my copy from gamestop today they had over 30 copies in the drawer... thats a mad amount of pre-orders right there, from just one store.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1814  Edited By Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

Those two points are so speculative though. I do several things that are incredibly time consuming and or quirky yet are very fulfilling to me. I'd bet the mass majority of society, including you, would find them utterly pointless almost to the point of being intentionally introverted.

A few examples of my "lunacy":

Once a week I take all of my folded clothes out of the drawers and re-fold them, even if they're not in-season.

I have all 264 episodes of the "Frasier" show(greatest show ever imo, 37 Emmys, most EVER, eat it rest of TV drivel) looping on Netflix at all times that I'm both at home and awake, at ALL times.

I have a morning toothbrush and an night one.

Several more...

There is no such thing as life-gaining, there is only life-fulfilling and that's always a personal thing not a standardized thing.

Not trying to be combative but people are all different. Making statements like the ones in bold is just reflective of a conformist state of mind.

...but back on topic, yep this game is crazy fun.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1815  Edited By lostrib

@Spartan070 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Those two points are so speculative though. I do several things that are incredibly time consuming and or quirky yet are very fulfilling to me. I'd bet the mass majority of society, including you, would find them utterly pointless almost to the point of being intentionally introverted.

A few examples of my "lunacy":

Once a week I take all of my folded clothes out of the drawers and re-fold them, even if they're not in-season.

I have all 11 seasons of the "Frasier" show(greatest show ever imo) looping on Netflix at all times that I'm both at home and awake, at ALL times.

I have a morning toothbrush and an night one.

Several more...

There is no such thing as life-gaining, there is only life-fulfilling and that's always a personal thing not a standardized thing.

Not trying to be combative but people are all different. Making statements like the ones in bold is just reflective of a conformist state of mind.

...you might want to see a psychologist

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1816 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@Xaero_Gravity said:

@I_can_haz:

Everytime I see more gorgeous screenshots I get this sudden massive urge to turn on my PS4 and play. Unbelievably stunning game. And to think, we're not even a year into the console's life cycle. Just imagine if the jump in graphical fidelity for the next Infamous matches the one found with the jump between Infamous 1 and Infamous 2. It moistens the thighs.

Indeed it does, this gen is going to be very exciting. If this is just scratching the surface, the games we'll get 2 to 3 years down the line should be mindblowing. I don't remember being impressed with early PS3 and 360 games, getting a stunner like this early in the gen is unprecedented. LOL @ people who were saying we'd get diminishing returns this gen.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1817 Spartan070

@lostrib said:

Seen a few back during high school and college, I'm fine I'm just abnormally picky about everything and(I would guess) hard to live with. Like Sherlock Holmes I'd classify myself as a high-functioning sociopath.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1818 lostrib

@Spartan070 said:

@lostrib said:

Seen a few back during high school and college, I'm fine I'm just abnormally picky about everything and(I would guess) hard to live with. Like Sherlock Holmes I'd classify myself as a high-functioning sociopath.

A sociopath isn't someone who is picky. You sound like you have some sort of OCD

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1819 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Liberated my first district. Very similar to Red Faction Guerilla, which I liked a lot.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1820  Edited By Spartan070

@lostrib said:

@Spartan070 said:

@lostrib said:

A sociopath isn't someone who is picky. You sound like you have some sort of OCD

Definitely but I am all of these as well except for sensitive to criticism, paranoid, the McDonald Triad and compulsive liar:

Qualities of a sociopath

...but enough of that, getting a bit off track haha.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1821  Edited By Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

@Spartan070 said:

@lostrib said:

@Spartan070 said:

@lostrib said:

Definitely but I am all of these as well except for sensitive to criticism, paranoid, the McDonald Triad and compulsive liar:

Qualities of a sociopath

Someone who is described as a sociopath will have several traits that set them apart from those with no personality disorders. These traits include the following...

• Lack of empathy – Inability to feel sympathy for others or to understand the emotional consequences of their actions

• Cold, calculating nature – The ability and willingness to use others around them to personal gain

• Shallow emotions – Lack of real emotion in response to events, limited capacity to feel love

• Narcissism – A personality disorder in itself in which the individual feels strong love and admiration toward themselves (often a defense mechanism against deep seated low esteem)

• Grandiose self image – They might see themselves as someone who is superior to others and sometimes even experiences delusions. A sociopath might see themselves as a fitting ruler of a country or even the world, but might also have delusional beliefs such as seeing themselves as a God or having super powers

• Charming – While the sociopath is unable to fully understand the emotions of others, they are capable but rather highly adept at mimicking them and might appear to be charming and normal at first

• High IQ – Often sociopaths will exhibit a high IQ which they can use to manipulate and plan

• Manipulative – Sociopaths use their superficial charm and high IQ to manipulate others to get their ends, and their lack of empathy allows them to do this with no sense of guilt or remorse

• Secretive – Has little need for others and is highly secretive in their actions meaning

• Sexually deviant – The lack of remorse, guilt or emotional attachments means that the sociopath is happy to have affairs and to engage in questionable sexual activity without questioning their desires

• Sensitive to criticism – That said, like all narcissists, the sociopath will desire the approval of others and will be highly sensitive to criticisms. They often feel they deserve adulation and admiration of the world and might feel victimized

• Paranoid – Often their lack of understanding of emotion along with their incongruous self view means that they feel a lack of trust and paranoia

• Despotic/Authoritarian – Often the sociopath will see themselves as a necessary authority and will be in favor or totalitarian rule

• Lawfulness – Despite popular belief, a sociopath is not likely to be a problem to the law in later life, but rather will seek to find loopholes, to rise to a position of power, or to move to another area so that their behavior is tolerated

• Low tolerance for boredom – Sociopaths require constant stimulation and get quickly bored

• Impulsive behavior – A lack of regret and empathy means makes sociopaths more likely to make sudden rash decisions based on the current facts

• Compulsive lying – As part of their facade, and as a means to an end, sociopaths are compulsive liars and will rarely speak truthfully making them hard to pin down

• The MacDonald Triad – In childhood sociopaths will likely have demonstrated the 'MacDonald Triad' also known as the 'Triad of Sociopathy', traits that often are demonstrated in sociopaths from a young age. These include animal cruelty (pulling the wings off of flies etc, bed wetting, and pyromania (an obsession with fire setting)).

Sociopaths of course vary in their symptoms and might act differently in different cases. However their main trait is presenting themselves as having the same empathy feelings and emotions as others when in fact they lack this emotional capacity. They are thus cold and manipulative and rarely see any problem with their actions.

...but enough of that, getting a bit off track haha.

lmfao, who wrote that garbage up.

For example: "Secretive – Has little need for others" How is this even related.

Also, what separates a show-off, from someone who lies, and is not a socio path?

You sound like every other judge, a spycologist.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1822  Edited By Spartan070

@alcapello said:

Also, what separates a show-off, from someone who lies, and is not a socio path?

Meh, I'm at work on a little audit break snacking, "SWing" and playing Freecell, just googled it at posted the first thing I saw. Didn't even read the descriptions just the bullet points, I assumed the article would be competent enough to properly describe each bullet point, guess not lol.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1823  Edited By Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

@Spartan070 said:

@alcapello said:

Meh, I'm at work on a little audit break snacking, "SWing" and playing Freecell, just googled it at posted the first thing I saw. Didn't even read the descriptions just the bullet points, I assumed the article would be competent enough to properly describe each bullet point, guess not lol.

I guess it does make some fair points after all, tee hee.

stationplay_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1824 stationplay_4

the neon light run should be in every game ever.

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1825 Xplode_games
Member since 2011 • 2540 Posts

@I_can_haz: The damage control is the cows who are out in full steam saying how absolutely freaking amazing this game is and how much they adore it, AFTER HYPING IT LIKE A TURD?

LMFAO!!!! I feel sorry for you if you buy that

stationplay_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1826 stationplay_4

@Xplode_games said:

@I_can_haz: The damage control is the cows who are out in full steam saying how absolutely freaking amazing this game is and how much they adore it, AFTER HYPING IT LIKE A TURD?

LMFAO!!!! I feel sorry for you if you buy that

yet you're the one in the infamous hype thread...

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#1827 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

I'm impressed with how fast the game loads! It takes me like 15 seconds to go from PS4 dashboard to the gameplay.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1828 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@getyeryayasout said:

It's crashed on me once when i was taking over a base and on multiple occasions have seen enemies walk in circles like one foot was nailed to the floor. Those insidious bastards are using The Curly Shuffle against me!

You may want to install patch 1.62 if you haven't already. Or, at least, restart your PS4. That's some real weird shit dude. Wish you all the best.

Game is such a blast for me! I wasn't expecting the story to grab me the way it did, but damn, I want to kick that bitches ass for what she did! Anyways, my personal score for it would be a 9, but I really like the inFamous games. This one is by far and a way a great improvement for the series. Well, time to get back at it :)

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1830  Edited By HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

Just finished my good playthrough, done every collectible/side quest and the Legacy missions as well.

Now for my evil playthrough full of mindless destruction.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1831 PAL360

I'm about 50% of my first playthrough on expert. Will the game unlock another difficulty level after i beat it? Expert is too easy.

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1832 sHaDyCuBe321
Member since 2003 • 5769 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

Hmmm...I own it on Xbox One. Doesn't seem technically plagued to me. Perhaps you are talking out of your ass because you don't own it.

I don't have to own an XBone to know you are playing the game barely above 720p, have muddier textures and playing an online-only fps sub 60fps. I also know you have occasional freezes or hiccups, mainly when the titan is dropped. Turns out, I have a friend with an XBone and I have Titanfall on PC.

Difference is night and day.

I'm glad to know that somehow you know what MY game experience is like. Maybe your friend should get a better connection. Still see no justification for your claim about the game being technically plagued.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#1833  Edited By Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

People still say a console graphics king doesn't exist?

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1834 PAL360

@Blabadon said:

People still say a console graphics king doesn't exist?

They exist in the first years of a generation (Halo CE in 2001, Gears in 2006 and probably Second Son right now), but as always, in 2 or 3 years consoles won't stand against PCs.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1835 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@jsmoke03 said:

lol i love how this became a titanfall thread

picked it up last night and i gotta say daymn its jaw dropping beautiful for a console game (im pretty sure pc master race can provide us with screenshots of crysis 3)

too tired to play for more than an hour but its an infamous game, not much has really changed with the way it plays.

gotta say im bothered at how the jumping and climbing still looks akward and unrealistic. other than that i like it.

also enjoyed the fact that delsin is a native american or has native american descent....when was the last time youve seen one of those as a protagonist?!?!?!

Connor AC3

lol you are right...totally forgot about him cuz i really thought ac3 was boring and hated him as a protagonist

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1836 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@TheEroica said:

Game is quite excellent. Some beautiful animations and a wonderful flow in combat. A much more satisfying game to play than gen7 infamous.

Story is actually kind of interesting but I find the brothers battered. kinda cheesey and their characters a little shallow. Two brothers on two sides of the law with different ideals saying lots of cliche stuff, particularly grating is delsin's disdain for being labeled a bioterrorist like a politicalcorrectness police officer...

TThat nitpickiness aside. .

This is one high quality super hero game... And more importantly, it is a blast to play. It's well balanced lends itself creative moments in combat. ... We'll done overall suckerpunch... Well done.

that nitpicking is why i think mcshea gave this an 8...well that and the repetitive side missions (which i can forgive since its highly addictive)

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1837 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22723 Posts

@jsmoke03 said:

@TheEroica said:

Game is quite excellent. Some beautiful animations and a wonderful flow in combat. A much more satisfying game to play than gen7 infamous.

Story is actually kind of interesting but I find the brothers battered. kinda cheesey and their characters a little shallow. Two brothers on two sides of the law with different ideals saying lots of cliche stuff, particularly grating is delsin's disdain for being labeled a bioterrorist like a politicalcorrectness police officer...

TThat nitpickiness aside. .

This is one high quality super hero game... And more importantly, it is a blast to play. It's well balanced lends itself creative moments in combat. ... We'll done overall suckerpunch... Well done.

that nitpicking is why i think mcshea gave this an 8...well that and the repetitive side missions (which i can forgive since its highly addictive)

Yeah... I mean in any open world game theres gonna be a little of a repetitiveness to it... Having played Infamous 2 (never played the first) I think the same about that game. I get the feeling that Infamous is more about flexing those powers more than anything else and that's just fine with me. I just got the neon ability and wow... im starting to find a nice groove.

glimpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#1839 glimpus
Member since 2004 • 2306 Posts

Hype not met.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1840  Edited By Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Animal-Mother said:

76 in a week is a bit much (~10-11hrs a day). Although that's about as many hours/day as Sean did over the last three days for DS2, and I doubt it was all for youtube (but he does admit that's a lot).

But yeah, I can't imagine playing a game for 10 hours in a day. I do probably spend close to 10 hours in front of a computer screen on somedays but that includes some work.

Ok now the guy is just lying now to try and make his point. I did 56 hours in 9 days (from TF release date). 20 hours during the beta, which lasted over a week for me. Thing is, he's damage controlling for Sean's time though. I'm not saying it's not much, but I just think the guy is exaggerating a bit much. I guess he's never found a game crazy enjoyable during release to the point you feel you need to run a marathon until you're done fuc... er I mean until you're done with the game's honeymoon phase, as you slowly play it less and less.

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#1841 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

@WilliamRLBaker: infamous didn't flop and you know it. I don't get into the whole system wars crap but you are making a fool of yourself as usual.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1842  Edited By PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-infamous-second-son-performance-analysis

This is an absolutely beautiful game - and a strong performer. Across a general run of play, inFamous: Second Son spends most of its time north of 30fps.

There's been some discussion about the performance of the game, particularly in terms of a fluctuating frame-rate, and what quickly becomes evident is that Sucker Punch has opted to continue the strategy it used on its PlayStation 3 titles: a solid v-sync working in combination with a completely unlocked frame-rate. The difference here is that while the previous titles in the series would frequently drop beneath the 30fps threshold, it takes a mass of action and GPU-intensive post-processing effects to truly impact inFamous: Second Son's performance. Bearing in mind the high levels of detail, and the overall complexity of the rendering pipeline, that's a stunning achievement.

However, the disadvantages of the unlocked frame-rate are pretty clear when looking at the frame-time graph. Here, we study the amount of time each individual frame is on-screen. A locked 30fps or 60fps gives a level of consistency that is considerably easier on the eye, and helps to ensure a level response in terms of controller input lag. inFamous: Second Son spends much of its time between 30-40fps during gameplay - those additional frames over 30fps manifesting more as judder as opposed to a significantly smoother experience. It's hardly a massive issue, but a Killzone-style frame-rate limiting option would be welcome.

Also worthy of note is the implementation of state-of-the-art anti-aliasing, believed to be a variant of SMAA T2X, as found in Crysis 3. This is one of the best post-process anti-aliasing techniques we've seen, combining a new take on MLAA with a temporal element. Edge-smoothing is phenomenal, and while there is some ghosting, it is not any kind of real distraction during gameplay.

We've only just scratched the surface of inFamous: Second Son right now. Indeed, the video above constitutes the entire amount of time we've spent with the game thus far - but what's clear is that as a technological statement, this is exceptionally strong stuff, especially bearing in mind that this is a first-gen PlayStation 4 title.

"Certainly, the game is a visual feast. Similar to Guerrilla Games' latest work, inFamous operates with a materials-based deferred renderer, which not only allows for a multitude of dynamic light-sources, but also lights the scene according to the physical properties of the objects present - for example, reflectivity and the roughness. An energy-conserving model like the one used here treats light as energy, calculating how light spreads across the surface over the material according to its physical properties. The results can be absolutely beautiful to behold - reflections in particular (what looks like an expert blend of pre-baked and full real-time) can look sublime."

Dat lighting

This confirms what everyone who has played the game knows, the looks and plays fantastic.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1843 Animal-Mother

@lostrib said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Rage010101 said:

@lostrib said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@lostrib said:

Yeah, luckily it's been disproven that shit can ruin your eyes. I'd be damn blind by now. I sit infront of a computer for work about 8 hours a day and then another 3 hours for video editing sometimes. It can be so damn draining.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1844  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

So far the majority of comments from people who got the game are just about graphics and the game is not much of a challenge. And the fun part is running around in an open world, which isn't new with open world games. It's pretty much Infamous but with better graphics. Seems like Saints Row 4 would be a more fun super hero game than this if you don't mind last gen gfx. I'll play this whenever it becomes free on PS+. Hopefully by that time the PS4 library will be robust have have a few triple A titles.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1845 Animal-Mother

@Rage010101 said:

@lostrib said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Ok now the guy is just lying now to try and make his point. I did 56 hours in 9 days (from TF release date). 20 hours during the beta, which lasted over a week for me. Thing is, he's damage controlling for Sean's time though. I'm not saying it's not much, but I just think the guy is exaggerating a bit much. I guess he's never found a game crazy enjoyable during release to the point you feel you need to run a marathon until you're done fuc... er I mean until you're done with the game's honeymoon phase, as you slowly play it less and less.

No luckily i haven't. I take time and enjoy things like a fine wine I'm sorry if i'm being a bit harsh but you put the words "healthy" and "addictive" in the same sentence which is very lol worthy. I mean common have you ever seen someone have a healthy addiction?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1846 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50575 Posts

I can't believe people haveiso much damn time to play video games

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1847  Edited By Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@Rage010101 said:

@lostrib said:

@Animal-Mother said:

No luckily i haven't. I take time and enjoy things like a fine wine I'm sorry if i'm being a bit harsh but you put the words "healthy" and "addictive" in the same sentence which is very lol worthy. I mean common have you ever seen someone have a healthy addiction?

When I said "healthy for an addiction", I didn't mean it literally man. I was more or less using an oxymoron for shits and giggles.

BruceBenzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1848 BruceBenzing
Member since 2013 • 406 Posts

@Chutebox said:

I can't believe they have even more time to troll about the games the don't like afterwards...

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1849 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50575 Posts

@brucebenzing said:

@Chutebox said:

I can't believe they have even more time to troll about the games the don't like afterwards...

Another very good point

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1850 Animal-Mother

@Rage010101 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Rage010101 said:

@lostrib said:

@Animal-Mother said:

When I said "healthy for an addiction", I didn't mean it literally man. I was more or less using an oxymoron for shits and giggles.

Well than i'm sorry for being an asshole hah.