Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

No surprise there. Every time I walk into Walmart, Target or Best Buy I see stacks of XSX|S covered in dust. No one wants these things and it really shows with the reported huge sales lead the PS5 already has.

It's not they don't want it, it's that they don't need it. You can Gamepass on so many devices. And Gamepass subs are up to 20M and growing very fast. Xbox consoles are just devices for Gamepass now. You need to look past the fanboy narrative.

It's funny how Microsoft's own games are best played on PC rather than their own hardware.

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#102 Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

No surprise there. Every time I walk into Walmart, Target or Best Buy I see stacks of XSX|S covered in dust. No one wants these things and it really shows with the reported huge sales lead the PS5 already has.

It's not they don't want it, it's that they don't need it. You can Gamepass on so many devices. And Gamepass subs are up to 20M and growing very fast. Xbox consoles are just devices for Gamepass now. You need to look past the fanboy narrative.

It's funny how Microsoft's own games are best played on PC rather than their own hardware.

Would they play better on a £450 PC.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

PC more powerful than consoles, news just in. XD

So, if people wish to game there, they can. That's Gamepass. 20M subs. I wonder if Sony can sell PS5s at the rate MS can sell Gamepass subs

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#104 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13053 Posts

@mowgly1: it was sold out when I just looked lol. Nice try though 😂

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

Anyone saying they’ve seen stacks of Xbox Series consoles inside retail store in the U.S. is lying.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#106 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13053 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: I just left Walmart Target and Best Buy. They had stacks of about 3000 PS5s. They had a sign Buy One Get One Free. No takers 😵

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 NathanDrakeSwag

The S is in stock on Walmart.com right now lol. Nobody wants this trash console.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44195 Posts

Poo cows are really taking a beating.

And the beatings will continue until morale improves. lolol :P

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#109 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70035 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

The S is in stock on Walmart.com right now lol. Nobody wants this trash console.

Here I thought they were available only to find out they are sold out. 😠

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#110 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9836 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: Funny, you were trying to tell us that there were stacks of Xsx’s and XSS’s in Walmart....now it’s just xss’s. Does lying about a console comfort you when you look at your own console that ended up being sidelined by a pc?

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 madsnakehhh  Online
Member since 2007 • 18257 Posts
@SecretPolice said:

Poo cows are really taking a beating.

And the beatings will continue until morale improves. lolol :P

Where the hell do you find all those fitting cows gifs ... it's kind of impressive XD

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#112 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@x_hedon:

Well, well. After more than a month XSS is sold out. LOL

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 mowgly1

@HalcyonScarlet:

Then you need to be worried about almost 50 mil. PS+ subs

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By mowgly1

@theam0g said:

@mowgly1: "Sales matter, otherwise, without Xbox, Gamepass wouldn't have such many subscribers and Xbox is a main wheel for that. Xbox is falling down, falling down."

Game Pass is also on mobile and PC. There's millions upon millions more PC's and smart phones out there than there are Xbox's. Xbox consoles only exist as a cheaper option for consumers to choose from in order to connect and subscribe to Game Pass. TF you on about? 😂

The near future (maybe 6-8 years) will be in streaming Game Pass to foldable phones (basically a tablet) and tablets.

Which millions? LOL

IIRC 20 millions subs was announced before Gamepass hit Android. So, Gamepass should skyrocket then, as often MS announce GP numbers outside corporate reports. So, Xbox is main wheel for Gamepass still stand.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 mowgly1
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:

PAL region isn't few countries. But we are not talkint about X360 Kinect. We are talking about Xbone Kinect where it was ditched by MS. Of course Sony would shut down PS3 and PSVita stores. I'm sure they have a telemetry who buys games from these stores. Guess what? No one. PS Vita Store didn't have discounts since 2016. Of course, maintenance isn't sustainable. Same as Nintendo ditched Wii U so fast.

NEITHER Xseries console is sold at cost.

It isn't in stock in all PAL regions, don't lie.

So MS dumped a peripheral and Sony dumped support for the freaking Vita only what, a year or so after it came out?

@mowgly1 said:
@sealionact said:

No. Sales don’t matter. They don’t affect me, you or any other gamer. As long as a console is selling well enough for manufacturers to support it, and 3rd party devs to make games for it....I couldn’t care less how many any console sells.

Expressing joy at your preferred lump of plastic selling more than the other is pretty childish, but chanting nursery rhymes about Xbox falling down is embarrassingly sad.

There‘s a big old world out there....go do something interesting.

Sales matter, otherwise, without Xbox, Gamepass wouldn't have such many subscribers and Xbox is a main wheel for that. Xbox is falling down, falling down.

Yeah, this is how Sony is in 3rd place. Gamepass subscriptions are now over 20 Million now, THAT is Xboxs measurement for success. 15M in Sept 2020, 18M Jan 2021. Nintendo doing great, Xbox is doing great.

What's happened to Playstation? Seems to be failing. Xbox has access to 20M gamers and growing by the day, that will get all MS games day one.

Sorry cow, MS moved the goal posts, PS is now fighting in a distant 3rd place. And they will never be able to sell consoles at the rate that MS will sell subscriptions. And every gen Sony will have to reset their numbers, and MS will just continue growing theirs.

That's what you don't get, the Series S is just ONE option for Gamepass, but then, so is my phone dude. XD

I've said across PAL regions. That means not in all countries. There are almost 50 mil. PS+ subs. Thatvs why Xbox is behind Sony and Nintendo. If you say so that service is a measurement for success.. Glad XSS is failing in sales. That is good for Xbox and gaming industry overall.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@mowgly1: ps + is needed to play multiplayer games.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 sealionact

@mowgly1: “ There are almost 50 mil. PS+ subs....”

Are you comparing ps+ numbers to gamepass?? 🤣🤣🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Pedro

@sealionact said:

@mowgly1: “ There are almost 50 mil. PS+ subs....”

Are you comparing ps+ numbers to gamepass?? 🤣🤣🤣

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 HalcyonScarlet

@mowgly1: nah, you're not backing up anything.

I said Gamepass subs, not Gold subs. They're for completely different things so don't try it. You don't get PS latest stuff on PS+. You get all of MSs stuff on Gamepass. So don't even try to compare them. Sony is in third.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 sealionact

@HalcyonScarlet: @Pedro: Last time I saw someone getting this dragged, they were on RuPaul’s show......

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56290 Posts
  • Looks for PS5. Sold out everywhere!
  • Looks for XSX. Sold out everywhere!
  • Looks for GPUs. Sold out everywhere!
  • Looks for XSS. Sold out everywhere!

2021, the year you can't find shit anywhere...not even a damn Series S! What's next Switch sold out everywhere?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Pedro

@davillain- said:

2021, the year you can't find shit anywhere...not even a damn Series S! What's next Switch sold out everywhere?

But teh failing. 😂😋

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 DaVillain  Moderator

@Pedro: LOL so true🤣😂

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Comparing the PS+ and Game Pass services is silly. But revenue comparisons paint a picture that not many ever address here. Game Pass + 1st party revenue was $1.5 billion in the Q2 earnings report. (The latest). PSN and PS+ brought in $3.5 billion in the same quarter. One of those services funds the production of their 1st party games and studios, the other doesn’t. One of those numbers includes 1st party game revenue. The other doesn’t. One of those numbers includes money that needs to go to 3rd party publishers and developers. The other doesn’t.

You can’t really compare the two as services, but when the “all in” number is less than half of the competitions “online services only” number, eyebrows should be raised.

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:

Comparing the PS+ and Game Pass services is silly. But revenue comparisons paint a picture that not many ever address here. Game Pass + 1st party revenue was $1.5 billion in the Q2 earnings report. (The latest). PSN and PS+ brought in $3.5 billion in the same quarter. One of those services funds the production of their 1st party games and studios, the other doesn’t. One of those numbers includes 1st party game revenue. The other doesn’t. One of those numbers includes money that needs to go to 3rd party publishers and developers. The other doesn’t.

You can’t really compare the two as services, but when the “all in” number is less than half of the competitions “online services only” number, eyebrows should be raised.

One of those services is required to play games online, the other isn't. One of those Services is nearly 15 years old, the other isn't.

But you was right in the first place. It's a stupid comparison.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 mowgly1

@HalcyonScarlet said:

I said Gamepass subs, not Gold subs. They're for completely different things so don't try it. You don't get PS latest stuff on PS+. You get all of MSs stuff on Gamepass. So don't even try to compare them. Sony is in third.

I got Oddworld, Destruction All Stars etc. I'm glad that MS is behind Sony and Nintendo. So, where the Xbox exclusives on XSeries? Wait till E3.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 DaVillain  Moderator

@mowgly1: Only 2 MS exclusive games I'm excited for is The Gunk & Halo: Infinite, but The Gunk is the only MS exclusive I'm super hype for if I'm being honest about it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@gym_lion: My point is we need to ignore the Game Pass subscription number because of the wide range of entry prices. Microsoft gave us the number we should be using. Well kinda. They threw in 1st party revue to bump up the number a little. But $1.5 for 1st party games AND Game Pass is mortifying. Especially with how much money Xbox has been spending.

People are spending more money money to be able to play F2P games on PlayStation than Xbox gamers are spending as a whole. That gives you an idea of how steep the hill is for Xbox to climb. I really wish they had their console supply issues figured out, so we could get a better idea of how Xbox is doing.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By mowgly1
@davillain- said:

Depends where you looking at. US isn't world, UK isn't the Europe. So,

XSS

MediaMarkt exists in 14 countries across the Europe, though

https://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_microsoft-xbox-series-s-512-gb-2677359.html

https://www.saturn.de/de/product/_microsoft-xbox-series-s-512-gb-2677359.html

XSX/XSS ( since beginning of the March in my country) :

https://www.gamershop.hr/sve/potraga/xbox+series+s+512gb

https://www.gamershop.hr/sve/potraga/xbox+series+x+1tb

XSS in France, Fnac is the biggest retailer there :

https://www.fnac.com/Console-Microsoft-Xbox-Series-S-Blanc/a15089500/w-4

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

cows and their sales threads HAH

poor saps!

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 NathanDrakeSwag

@sealionact said:

@NathanDrakeSwag: Funny, you were trying to tell us that there were stacks of Xsx’s and XSS’s in Walmart....now it’s just xss’s. Does lying about a console comfort you when you look at your own console that ended up being sidelined by a pc?

I said there are stacks in the stores and that the S is available online. I know reading is difficult for lemmings though.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 HalcyonScarlet

@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

I got Oddworld, Destruction All Stars etc. I'm glad that MS is behind Sony and Nintendo. So, where the Xbox exclusives on XSeries? Wait till E3.

So you getting two games compares to everything on Gamepass? Are you high? On Gamepass Ultimate you also get Games with Gold AND access the the past GwG catalogue.

None of this is even relevant, it's a different service and you're grasping at straws.

And where is the PS5 exclusives? Spider-Man and Ghosts of Tsushima are on the PS4 and Demon Souls is a PS3 game with better graphics. :-S

Sony is behind Nintendo and MS get used it.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By mowgly1

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

So you getting two games compares to everything on Gamepass? Are you high? On Gamepass Ultimate you also get Games with Gold AND access the the past GwG catalogue.

None of this is even relevant, it's a different service and you're grasping at straws.

And where is the PS5 exclusives? Spider-Man and Ghosts of Tsushima are on the PS4 and Demon Souls is a PS3 game with better graphics. :-S

So i can have PS Now and PS+ and i'm still paying cheaper than Gamepass Ultimate yearly. Nevertheless, getting freebies on both service.

Demon's Souls is a true next-gen game and it plays quite better than on PS3. Astro is a gem, Sackboy awesome platformer, Miles Morales is actually better than original Spider-man. All 4 games got very decent reviews at launch, Demon's Souls is a 90+ game. Man, you're the most delusional being in goddamn whole universe. And Returnal is here soon. Ratchet after that. And what's on Xbox?.......Wait till E33333!!! I'm so glad that Xbox is selling worse than Nintendo and Sony. Deserved. I'm glad that XSS is failing in sales. It's good for the gaming industry. Xbox is falling down, falling down, falling down.... Awesome!

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61522 Posts

TC still going...

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By mowgly1

@lundy86_4 said:

TC still going...

Yeah, i'm digging it for Xbox.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@goldenelementxl said:

And Golds revenue? Gamepass did that with 20M subs, PSN did that with 55M according to TC.

Xbox Live surpasses 100M active users across all devices:

https://hothardware.com/news/xbox-live-surpasses-100-million-active-monthly-users-gamepass

Gamepass 15M Sept 2020, 18M Jan 2021.

Now consider that MS said:

"Game Pass subscribers spend on average 20% more time playing games, play 30% more games and play 40% more genres." Then they have a discount to buy those games they like.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/xbox-says-game-pass-subscribers-spend-20-more-overall/

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 mowgly1

@HalcyonScarlet said:

And Golds revenue? Gamepass did that with 20M subs, PSN did that with 55M according to TC.

Xbox Live surpasses 100M active users across all devices:

https://hothardware.com/news/xbox-live-surpasses-100-million-active-monthly-users-gamepass

Gamepass 15M Sept 2020, 18M Jan 2021.

Now consider that MS said:

"Game Pass subscribers spend on average 20% more time playing games, play 30% more games and play 40% more genres." Then they have a discount to buy those games they like.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/xbox-says-game-pass-subscribers-spend-20-more-overall/

Never ever mention 55 million PS+ subs. Btw. PSN surpassed 100 million users more than a year ago

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61522 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

Yeah, i'm digging it for Xbox.

lol... Yup, you do you friend.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By HalcyonScarlet

@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

So i can have PS Now and PS+ and i'm still paying cheaper than Gamepass Ultimate yearly. Nevertheless, getting freebies on both service.

Demon's Souls is a true next-gen game and it plays quite better than on PS3. Astro is a gem, Sackboy awesome platformer, Miles Morales is actually better than original Spider-man. All 4 games got very decent reviews at launch, Demon's Souls is a 90+ game. Man, you're the most delusional being in goddamn whole universe. And Returnal is here soon. Ratchet after that. And what's on Xbox?.......Wait till E33333!!! I'm so glad that Xbox is selling worse than Nintendo and Sony. Deserved. I'm glad that XSS is failing in sales. It's good for the gaming industry. Xbox is falling down, falling down, falling down.... Awesome!

No one cares what you can do with PS Now and PS+, the point is, people aren't. Is it because PS Now sucks? 2.2 Million as of April 2020. XD That's embarrassing.

Demon Souls is a PS3 game. Spider-Man Miles Morales is also on the PS4. No one gives a shit about Astro and Sackboy.

When's GT7 coming and the new God of War. Just wait huh.

That's why Sony is in third place. I'm not glad they're in thrid place, mainly because I have no f**ks to give. Falling, falling, falling.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By mowgly1

@HalcyonScarlet said:

No one cares what you can do with PS Now and PS+, the point is, people aren't. The adoption rate for Gold and Gamepass is high and it's not stopping.

Demon Souls is a PS3 game. Spider-Man Miles Morales is also on the PS4. No one gives a shit about Astro and Sackboy.

That's why Sony is in third place. I'm not glad they're in thrid place, mainly because I have no f**ks to give. Falling, falling, falling.

So, no one care about Gamepass because Microsoft expects to XSS to push Gamepass. But XSS is failing in sales. That's good.

Demon's Souls Remake is a true next-gen game. So what if Miles is on PS4. It is selling better on PS5. Oh people care about Astro, especially Sackboy. So, what's on new shiny Xbox Series X and crappy S? Of course, backward compatibility games. Can't wait to play next exclusive on PS5 - Returnal.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Pedro

GamePass is really upsetting folks. It is the most talked about service and no-one farts on PSNow, not even the hardcore Sony fannies but for some reason, this shill does. 😂🤣

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 HalcyonScarlet

@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

No one cares what you can do with PS Now and PS+, the point is, people aren't. The adoption rate for Gold and Gamepass is high and it's not stopping.

So, no one care about Gamepass because Microsoft expects to XSS to push Gamepass. But XSS is failing in sales. That's good.

Demon's Souls Remake is a true next-gen game. So what if Miles is on PS4. It is selling better on PS5. Oh people care about Astro, especially Sackboy. So, what's on new shiny Xbox Series X and crappy S? Of course, backward compatibility games. Can't wait to play next exclusive on PS5 - Returnal.

"So, no one care about Gamepass because Microsoft expects to XSS to push Gamepass." That's about the dumbest thing you've said. PSNow hovering at 2.2M and Gamepass getting adopted at a high rate.

The point is, you're pretending the PS5 is all about the exclusives when there's barely any.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 sealionact

@NathanDrakeSwag: “ Every time I walk into Walmart, Target or Best Buy I see stacks of XSX|S covered in dust”

Mad cow disease strikes again.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By mowgly1

@HalcyonScarlet said:

"So, no one care about Gamepass because Microsoft expects to XSS to push Gamepass." That's about the dumbest thing you've said. PSNow hovering at 2.2M and Gamepass getting adopted at a high rate.

The point is, you're pretending the PS5 is all about the exclusives when there's barely any.

XSS is created for casuals to push GamePass subs and MS is expecting that for XSS because it is cheap to buy . But XSS is failing in sales and can't push GP subs at high rate as you said. Looks like casuals don't care about crappy XSS. That's awesome. LOL. Looks who's talking about exclusives, a delusional Xbox fan whose console doesn't have any.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@Pedro said:

GamePass is really upsetting folks. It is the most talked about service and no-one farts on PSNow, not even the hardcore Sony fannies but for some reason, this shill does. 😂🤣

PSNow is also on the PC and still barely anyone uses it. 2.2M users? I'm surprised they haven't shut the service down.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 HalcyonScarlet

@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

XSS is created for casuals to push GamePass subs and MS is expecting that for XSS because it is cheap to buy . But XSS is failing in sales and can't push GP subs at high rate as you said. Looks like casuals don't care about crappy XSS. That's awesome. LOL. Looks who's talking about exclusives, a delusional Xbox fan whose console doesn't have any.

You said "no one cares about Gamepass", yet the growth rate is high. 15M Sept 2020, 18M Jan 2021. It's easily over 20M by now. So clearly people care.

Not about to debate your childish baseless views on the Series S. You're trying to suit a narrative. It's a worthless discussion and your opinion has no basis in reality. You can't back up ANY of your opinions on the Series S.

What do you mean "look who's talking about exclusives", I'm not the one who brought them up, you did. You said: "So, where the Xbox exclusives on XSeries? Wait till E3.", that's when I showed you the lack of PS5 exclusives.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50620 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Pedro said:

PSNow is also on the PC and still barely anyone uses it. 2.2M users? I'm surprised they haven't shut the service down.

Wasn't there a report of PSNow bringing in a shit load more revenue than other service ?

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 HalcyonScarlet

@Chutebox said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Pedro said:

Wasn't there a report of PSNow bringing in a shit load more revenue than other service ?

It might have been all the services doing that. But since Sony loves to talk about their sales figures, if PSNow was growing at a decent rate, I'm sure they'd be the first to say something.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50620 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Chutebox said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Pedro said:

It might have been all the services doing that. But since Sony loves to talk about their sales figures, if PSNow was growing at a decent rate, I'm sure they'd be the first to say something.

Just looked and it was back in 2018 too. Who knows how any of these services are doing for the companies now?

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 HalcyonScarlet

@lundy86_4 said:

TC still going...

This thread:

XD