Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#252  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11195 Posts

@sts106mat said:

Shut-up One

Shut-up Two

Since... they... launched... genius. We're STILL hearing about Playstation sales while all is quiet on the Xbox front. Meaning, shit's gone south.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#253 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

Where the hell is 'de'? In the US, where it counts, you still can't find one anywhere.

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#254  Edited By Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

@shadyacshuns said:

Where the hell is 'de'? In the US, where it counts, you still can't find one anywhere.

de is Deutschland.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By BenjaminBanklin

@sts106mat said:

No we're not, no it doesn't and no i wont.

you asked what planet xbox is breaking records, there's two links showing that it did.

You can keep crying all you want, facts are they are out of stock on Amazon and several other sites where i live. so demand is clearly there.

So you can go back to day dreaming about Phil Spencer you weirdo.

Xbox is failing... again. It's in third place... again. Playstation is Xbox's daddy........ again. No amount of weeping, and no amount of money Uncle Phil can sink into it will change that.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 BenjaminBanklin

@sts106mat said:

No, its broken records as proven.

Plus it's been getting lots more great press and gamepass is making PS5 look like a massive joke.

You have buyers remorse.

You literally have not seen a new XGS game since the thing dropped. I think you're projecting. Xbox is stinking up the joint, but good luck trying to convince others it's not. Xbox third party releases are selling like trash BTW. A combination of the unpopularity of the system and Game Pass bums who only want to pay a dollar for games. Xbox is doomed.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@sts106mat: Breaking records is one thing. Breaking those records is pretty trivial. Especially since they are tracking behind the Xbox One in the U.S.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 BenjaminBanklin

@sts106mat said:

@goldenelementxl: ?

@BenjaminBanklin: you are talking bollocks as usual. Outriders sold well on xbox despite being on gamepass. You've been proven wrong. Deal with it.

Phil Spencer buying the game for you guys to play on GP doesn't count. 🤣 It's a known fact that Xbutts don't buy games.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50620 Posts

"Record breaking demand," That's pretty funny 😁

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#263 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@x_hedon said:

@mowgly1: ah so you are mad that the Switch is demolishing the PS5 in sales. Like not even funny demolishing.

For us gamers it’s great that the Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo are breaking records.

Nice try to twist my words. I've said that Nintendo and Sony are demolishing Xbox in sales. Therefore, PS5 is best selling console in first 6 months in US history. So, Switch isn't demolishing PS5 there. But i'm not mad at Nintendo, lol. Great that console is selling well, even better than PS5 for now globally.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By mowgly1

@sts106mat said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@x_hedon said:

@mowgly1: ah so you are mad that the Switch is demolishing the PS5 in sales. Like not even funny demolishing.

For us gamers it’s great that the Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo are breaking records.

On what planet is Xbox breaking any kind of record? It sure isn't this one. We haven't heard any kind of sales milestone about them since they launched.

Shut-up One

Shut-up Two

Also, i've mentioned launch record for Xbox. But December isn't a launch anymore and Xseries is trailing behind Xbone.

Shut-up three, Xbox fan

For comparison, Xbone was shipped in 3.9 million units as of Dec. 31st. Also, i've said that surely MS already would say something about Xseries sales compared to Xbone 6 months after launch

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#265 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13053 Posts

@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:

Nice try to twist my words. I've said that Nintendo and Sony are demolishing Xbox in sales. Therefore, PS5 is best selling console in first 6 months in US history. So, Switch isn't demolishing PS5 there. But i'm not mad at Nintendo, lol. Great that console is selling well, even better than PS5 for now globally.

So you are mad that the Switch is completely destroying the PS5 in sales?

@mowgly1 said:
@sts106mat said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@x_hedon said:

On what planet is Xbox breaking any kind of record? It sure isn't this one. We haven't heard any kind of sales milestone about them since they launched.

Shut-up One

Shut-up Two

Also, i've mentioned launch record for Xbox. But December isn't a launch anymore and Xseries is trailing behind Xbone.

Shut-up three, Xbox fan

For comparison, Xbone was shipped in 3.9 million units as of Dec. 31st. Also, i've said that surely MS already would say something about Xseries sales compared to Xbone 6 months after launch

As MS stated, the Xbox Series is far outpacing the Xbox One, which is great news.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 mowgly1

@sts106mat said:

@mowgly1: not interested in your stupidity

Neither yours

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 mowgly1
@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:

@mowgly1 said:
@sts106mat said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@x_hedon said:

Shut-up One

Shut-up Two

Shut-up three, Xbox fan

As MS stated, the Xbox Series is far outpacing the Xbox One, which is great news.

That was during launch. LOL

Listen, Xbox fan. I'm not brainwashed like you, thankfully.

MS :

Xbox hardware revenue grew 232% driven by Xbox Series X|S

They are comparing Xseries sales in Q3 this year with Xbox One tanked sals a year ago at same time-frame. Of course revenue will be up. LOL But proper comparison would be a launch aligned 7 years ago, though

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 BenjaminBanklin

@sts106mat said:

@BenjaminBanklin: youve been proven wrong multiple times you sad sack.

Maybe Xbox wouldn't already be losing yet another console gen if, oh I don't know, they released some damn games with the thing. MS is so worried about "controlling the message" and greasing palms behind the scenes that they forgot that you're supposed to sell consoles with new games.

dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#271  Edited By dotWithShoes
Member since 2006 • 5596 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

We already know it's a big flop in Europe. It's why MS has to panic buy publishers for content. They're gonna earn that next anti-trust lawsuit. 🤣

Who all have they bought?

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 KvallyX

@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:

@mowgly1 said:
@sts106mat said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Shut-up One

Shut-up Two

Shut-up three, Xbox fan

That was during launch. LOL

Listen, Xbox fan. I'm not brainwashed like you, thankfully.

MS :

Xbox hardware revenue grew 232% driven by Xbox Series X|S

They are comparing Xseries sales in Q3 this year with Xbox One tanked sals a year ago at same time-frame. Of course revenue will be up. LOL But proper comparison would be a launch aligned 7 years ago, though

You seem triggered that Xbox is breaking all their records, during launch and post launch. Why does that trigger you so badly?

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 mowgly1
@x_hedon said:

You seem triggered that Xbox is breaking all their records, during launch and post launch. Why does that trigger you so badly?

Like i've said

Still slightly behind in sales compared to Xbone launch aligned ( Xbone was above 5 million in same time-frame ). That's great. Comparison sales to previous gen matters.

Btw. PS5 demolished XSeries in same time-frame. That's awesome. Who gives a shit about Xbox anyway. So, where are the new 1st party games for XSeries?

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 KvallyX

@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:

Like i've said

Still slightly behind in sales compared to Xbone launch aligned ( Xbone was above 5 million in same time-frame ). That's great. Comparison sales to previous gen matters.

Btw. PS5 demolished XSeries in same time-frame. That's awesome. Who gives a shit about Xbox anyway. So, where are the new 1st party games for XSeries?

Xbox Series X is demolishing the Xbox One during the same time frame aligned. Xbox Series is close to 8 million now. Which is great.

BTW, the Switch is completely DESTROYING the PS5 in sales. The Switch is going to hit 100 million in just 4 years, and should hit 200 million in 8 years.

So why does it bother you that Xbox is breaking all their records, during launch and post launch. It seems to really piss you off?

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By mowgly1

@x_hedon said:

Xbox Series X is demolishing the Xbox One during the same time frame aligned. Xbox Series is close to 8 million now. Which is great.

BTW, the Switch is completely DESTROYING the PS5 in sales. The Switch is going to hit 100 million in just 4 years, and should hit 200 million in 8 years.

So why does it bother you that Xbox is breaking all their records, during launch and post launch. It seems to really piss you off?

Nope. XSeries is slightly behind Xbone. Unbeliavable how Xbox fan is so damn dumb. If Xseries is at 8 million, that means it outsold PS5, which would be the news across the internet, dum, dum.

Fucking fact is that Sony ordered double the wafers for compared to MS for Xbox. And PS5 gas a better yields too

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 KvallyX

@mowgly1: Xbox Series X is demolishing the Xbox One during the same time frame aligned. Xbox Series is close to 8 million now. Which is great.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

It's been in stock on the Microsoft Store for the past 2 hours.

https://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/microsoftxboxseriesx/

Either this is an incredibly large allotment, or (more than likely) demand isn't that great for this 1080p multiplat box.

Sony clearly made the better choice releasing a digital PS5 while retaining every other spec than releasing a gimped model. For only $100 more for real current gen specs it's a no brainer if you're in the market for a digital only console.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: The Xbox Series S is for people with a 1080p TV or Monitor. How much is a good 4K 120 TV?

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 mowgly1

@x_hedon said:

@mowgly1: Xbox Series X is demolishing the Xbox One during the same time frame aligned. Xbox Series is close to 8 million now. Which is great.

Lol. Xseries is slightly behind Xbone launch aligned. And that is great. Just in US, PS5 sold in almost a million units since beginning of 2021, Xseries is around 500k

I'm happy that Xseries is failing in sales compared to PS5 and Switch and especially crappy Xbone ( for now). That is good for the industry.

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#281  Edited By mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

Being sold out in 99%+ of the world is the new failing. We get it.

tribesjah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By tribesjah
Member since 2007 • 198 Posts

@mowgly1: Awww somebody is beating the same dead horse and grasping for straws. You mad because you are too poor to own more than just the PS5? How sad of a life it must be to be so poor (probably because you are dumb, lazy and have a crap job) that you can only afford one console even and have to be a fan boy due to jealousy even though consoles are so cheap...

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 KvallyX

@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:

Lol. Xseries is slightly behind Xbone launch aligned. And that is great. Just in US, PS5 sold in almost a million units since beginning of 2021, Xseries is around 500k

I'm happy that Xseries is failing in sales compared to PS5 and Switch and especially crappy Xbone ( for now). That is good for the industry.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 BenjaminBanklin

@x_hedon said:

Stop lying. Jesus! Xbox Series consoles are estimated to be about over 4 million consoles shipped while Sony recently reported 7.8 million PS5s sold.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

@NathanDrakeSwag: The Xbox Series S is for people with a 1080p TV or Monitor. How much is a good 4K 120 TV?

From a reputable company? About $1000+. You can take your chances with Chinese TV's like TCL or Hisense for $500-600 but I wouldn't recommend it. They have high failure rates and poor customer service.

You can get 4K 60hz TV's pretty cheap now. Even the entry level ones are a big jump in quality over 1080p.

And really, if you want to actually see what your new console is capable of you need a good display to do so.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By mowgly1

@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1 said:
@x_hedon said:

Lol. When Xbox fan turns out into a broken robot. 😂.

Since you have no proof from at least from any analyst that XSeries past 8 million and outsold PS5, your posts just pales. It would be a huge news across the net that XSeries outsold PS5, dum, dum

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 mowgly1
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@x_hedon said:

Stop lying. Jesus! Xbox Series consoles are estimated to be about over 4 million consoles shipped while Sony recently reported 7.8 million PS5s sold.

Well, you know how Xbox fans are delusional as shit

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 BenjaminBanklin

@mowgly1 said:

Well, you know how Xbox fans are delusional as shit

If Xbox fans couldn't tell lies they'd never open their mouths again. 🤣

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 KvallyX

@BenjaminBanklin: holy hell dude stop lying!!!!!!