Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#151  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

You said "no one cares about Gamepass", yet the growth rate is high. 15M Sept 2020, 18M Jan 2021. It's easily over 20M by now. So clearly people care.

Not about to debate your childish baseless views on the Series S. You're trying to suit a narrative. It's a worthless discussion and your opinion has no basis in reality. You can't back up ANY of your opinions on the Series S.

What do you mean "look who's talking about exclusives", I'm not the one who brought them up, you did. You said: "So, where the Xbox exclusives on XSeries? Wait till E3.", that's when I showed you the lack of PS5 exclusives.

Looks like you can't read. I've said, if people care about Gamepass, XSS will would sell gangbusters, but that's not the case.

I've backed up my opinion about XSS. And it is selling less and less and that's good. Btw. you really showed me a lack PS5 exclusives, LOL only delusional man can ignore them - Demon's Souls, Astro, Sackboy, Miles Morales, soon Returnal.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 mowgly1
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@lundy86_4 said:

TC still going...

This thread:

XD

So, an Xbox fan with green pants punched his own face. Good.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-Series-S/606518560

Still in stock. What's going on lemmings?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44195 Posts

@madsnakehhh said:
@SecretPolice said:

Poo cows are really taking a beating.

And the beatings will continue until morale improves. lolol :P

Where the hell do you find all those fitting cows gifs ... it's kind of impressive XD

Goto, BovineBrigade.gov.

Lolol I kid, I kid. :P

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#157 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70035 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: Not in stock.😑

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44195 Posts

Poo lil fella but he try hard. lolol :P

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

Are we ignoring the fact the XSS was designed to be cheaper to produce and distribute, using more readily available components at a lower cost? The fact the XSS is available now isn't because nobody wants the XSS, it's because they were designed to be simpler to produce and market in higher volumes.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#160 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8875 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag:

This thread should be locked for stupidity.

Everyone wants the XSX, not the XSS. So what? Can you find XSX in stock all over the place? No? Then keep your piehole shut, fanboy.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts

@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

You said "no one cares about Gamepass", yet the growth rate is high. 15M Sept 2020, 18M Jan 2021. It's easily over 20M by now. So clearly people care.

Not about to debate your childish baseless views on the Series S. You're trying to suit a narrative. It's a worthless discussion and your opinion has no basis in reality. You can't back up ANY of your opinions on the Series S.

What do you mean "look who's talking about exclusives", I'm not the one who brought them up, you did. You said: "So, where the Xbox exclusives on XSeries? Wait till E3.", that's when I showed you the lack of PS5 exclusives.

Looks like you can't read. I've said, if people care about Gamepass, XSS will would sell gangbusters, but that's not the case.

I've backed up my opinion about XSS. And it is selling less and less and that's good. Btw. you really showed me a lack PS5 exclusives, LOL only delusional man can ignore them - Demon's Souls, Astro, Sackboy, Miles Morales, soon Returnal.

I can read it just makes ZERO sense in reality since the subs are growing fast. More fail from your thread.

Show me where you have backed anything up. There is zero evidence of the correlation between the Series S being back in stock, your opinion of the console, your perception about the Series S's position, your perception of the sales performance or what it means to MS. You are just making stuff up.

This whole thread is a fail. It's really desperate.

My advice stop digging and:

XD

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 HalcyonScarlet

@SecretPolice said:

Poo lil fella but he try hard. lolol :P

XD He certainly does:

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#163 KvallyX  Online
Member since 2019 • 13052 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

@x_hedon:

Well, well. After more than a month XSS is sold out. LOL

It has been every day I looked, lol!!!

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@eoten said:

Are we ignoring the fact the XSS was designed to be cheaper to produce and distribute, using more readily available components at a lower cost? The fact the XSS is available now isn't because nobody wants the XSS, it's because they were designed to be simpler to produce and market in higher volumes.

He clearly doesn't care for explanations. He has a narrative create. The only thing he has backed up is that the console is in stock sometimes. He has yet to back up what that means. The fact that it was sold out for about 5 months means nothing to him. Apparently he has something to prove with this. And in fact in most other countries it is still sold out.

avenger85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 avenger85
Member since 2015 • 304 Posts

The Xbox series S/X are both sold out in my area...

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Pedro

@avenger85 said:

You must be lying because they are piles and piles of them. 😋

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 HalcyonScarlet
@Pedro said:
@avenger85 said:

When was something in stock a bad thing anyway, don't understand this. I have never walked into an electronics store and pointed at everything and been like "ahhhh everyone's failing". It just never occurred to me to think like that.

avenger85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 avenger85

@Pedro: why would I lie? Amazon/Walmart/target it’s sold out unless you buy from a 3rd party paying above retail can’t get one.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By HalcyonScarlet

@avenger85 said:

@Pedro: why would I lie? Amazon/Walmart/target it’s sold out unless you buy from a 3rd party paying above retail can’t get one.

He's being sarcastic using the PS fanboys logic. :-S

avenger85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 avenger85

@HalcyonScarlet: now I feel dumb lol coffee has not kicked on yet

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 HalcyonScarlet
@avenger85 said:

@HalcyonScarlet: now I feel dumb lol coffee has not kicked on yet

:-P

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 mowgly1

@x_hedon:

On Amazon.de? Naaah. It has been in stock since March. It is out of stock for a few days now. I've looked it everyday too. No need to spin this

On Saturn.de is also in stock. Look at the delivery date

On mediamarkt.de and. at is also in stock. Look at the delivery date

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 mowgly1

@eoten said:

And so called next-gen console needs to sell immediatelly This gen is still new. Otherwise, retailers will have a problem at warehouses and they will stop selling Xboxes. And that would be a problem for MS. I'm betting that MS is happy why their lower priced console is on shelves and collecting dust

@dabear said:

@NathanDrakeSwag:

This thread should be locked for stupidity.

Everyone wants the XSX, not the XSS. So what? Can you find XSX in stock all over the place? No? Then keep your piehole shut, fanboy.

This is not about XSX. LOL

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@eoten said:

He clearly doesn't care for explanations. He has a narrative create. The only thing he has backed up is that the console is in stock sometimes. He has yet to back up what that means. The fact that it was sold out for about 5 months means nothing to him. Apparently he has something to prove with this. And in fact in most other countries it is still sold out.

Been in stock for a month isn't sometimes. In my country XSS was in stock since last Christmas till beginning of the March this year. Finally disappeared. Again back in stock and collecting dust.

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Pedro said:
@avenger85 said:

When was something in stock a bad thing anyway, don't understand this. I have never walked into an electronics store and pointed at everything and been like "ahhhh everyone's failing". It just never occurred to me to think like that.

I'm pretty sure MS is happy why their new shiny crappy so called next-gen console is sitting om shelves., but not selling. As MS claimed that XSS will outsell XSX because it is cheaper.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 mowgly1
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@avenger85 said:

But Xbox fan logic is US = world and Xbox fan means that Xbox is sold out everywhere.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 HalcyonScarlet

@mowgly1: But no one cares that the XSS is in stock in your country.

Also, have you ever considered that it's not the XSS which is to impact Gamepass subs, but it's Gamepass subs that impact the XSS sales?

Maybe the reason it's in stock right now, is that a lot of the people that are on Gamepass don't need a XSS yet. They could be on the PC, the Xbox One S, the Xbox One X. For those people they'd want to upgrade to the XSX, but it isn't necessary yet. They could be waiting for a price drop.

The XSS is just one of many choices for those new casual gamers to get in on this gen. It's just a choice. If I had which ever Xbox One console, I'd be waiting down the line to get a Series X when it was cheaper.

You're just thinking about this so two dimensionally. While this is more of a straight gen change for Sony, it's blurred gen change for Xbox. That's why Gamepass subs is a more important figure than what devices those gamers are on.

You are trying too hard with your narrative.

That is the whole point of Gamepass for MS, to bypass the hardware sales performance. It means that each person has a more specific reason for getting the device that suits them for Gamepass.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 HalcyonScarlet

@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@avenger85 said:

But Xbox fan logic is US = world and Xbox fan means that Xbox is sold out everywhere.

But you're using the logic of your select countries equal the world. So what are you talking about?

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#177 Litchie  Online
Member since 2003 • 34703 Posts

@BassMan said:

You probably use your Xbox more overall though... playing the multiplats along with the exclusives. Switch... there are only the exclusives (which aren't very good). Then there are some potato multiplats that you can play on the go, but I am not really a portable gamer. So, not many fucks given for the Switch. Wii and Wii U were shit too. Gamecube was the last good system from Nintendo.

It's true. Very sad that when Nintendo were at top of their game, they sold the least. Enter cheap gimmicks.

At least they can make some great games still. Way fewer of them though, for some fucked up reason. Remember when they had a console and a handheld to make games for, and made games for both constantly? Enter Switch, where we get one game in a year, if we're lucky.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By HalcyonScarlet

@Litchie said:
@BassMan said:

You probably use your Xbox more overall though... playing the multiplats along with the exclusives. Switch... there are only the exclusives (which aren't very good). Then there are some potato multiplats that you can play on the go, but I am not really a portable gamer. So, not many fucks given for the Switch. Wii and Wii U were shit too. Gamecube was the last good system from Nintendo.

It's true. Very sad that when Nintendo were at top of their game, they sold the least. Enter cheap gimmicks.

At least they can make some great games still. Way fewer of them though, for some fucked up reason. Remember when they had a console and a handheld to make games for, and made games for both constantly? Enter Switch, where we get one game in a year, if we're lucky.

If the Wii U was better branded and had a better CPU (this thing struggles with the Arkham games at 30fps), the console would have been the best Nintendo console since the N64.

It only has a hand full of of decent games (around 20) from it's short life, which I made sure to collect before the 2nd hand price shoots up like the GC games, but what it does have is pretty good. The Wii U suffered from branding and poor sales imo.

Imo, the Wii U is better than the Wii with a fraction of its sales and games.

I was a hardcore Nintendo fanboy and the Game Cube actually pushed me to the Xbox. I really tried. I have so many GC and Wii games.

Had I known how much GC games would be worth, I might have just collected them and kept them unopened. Seriously, GC backward compatibility was kind of redundant on the Wii, just because of how expensive the 2nd hand market is for GC games.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 mowgly1

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@avenger85 said:

But you're using the logic of your select countries equal the world. So what are you talking about?

LOL nice try. You Xbox fans think that XSeries is everywhere sold out, because, like Xbox fans thinking, if it sold in US, it is sold out in the rest of the world. But that is not the case.

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Also, have you ever considered that it's not the XSS which is to impact Gamepass subs, but it's Gamepass subs that impact the XSS sales?

Maybe the reason it's in stock right now, is that a lot of the people that are on Gamepass don't need a XSS yet. They could be on the PC, the Xbox One S, the Xbox One X. For those people they'd want to upgrade to the XSX, but it isn't necessary yet. They could be waiting for a price drop.

The XSS is just one of many choices for those new casual gamers to get in on this gen. It's just a choice. If I had which ever Xbox One console, I'd be waiting down the line to get a Series X when it was cheaper.

You're just thinking about this so two dimensionally. While this is more of a straight gen change for Sony, it's blurred gen change for Xbox. That's why Gamepass subs is a more important figure than what devices those gamers are on.

That is the whole point of Gamepass for MS, to bypass the hardware sales performance. It means that each person has a more specific reason for getting the device that suits them for Gamepass.

I've just gave the example how XSS is collecting dust for a long time in my country, but you Xbox fans still claiming that both XSeries are sold everywhere. LOL

Lol, Gamepass excuse. Don't cry like a baby if MS ditch Xbox. And Xbox is a main wheel for Gamepass. Period

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By HalcyonScarlet

@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

LOL nice try. You Xbox fans think that XSeries is everywhere sold out, because, like Xbox fans thinking, if it sold in US, it is sold out in the rest of the world. But that is not the case.

@HalcyonScarlet said:

I've just gave the example how XSS is collecting dust for a long time in my country, but you Xbox fans still claiming that both XSeries are sold everywhere. LOL

Lol, Gamepass excuse. Don't cry like a baby if MS ditch Xbox. And Xbox is a main wheel for Gamepass. Period

Yeah and Gamepass is being adopted at a high rate across FIVE Xbox consoles.

You still don't back up anything. Show us how it's in stock in the rest of the world. No one else cares what is in stock in your country. It just tells us it's in stock in your country. It may even be selling in your country, just not selling out.

In fact show us ONE link that shows the Series S isn't selling at all in your country. All you have proven is that it's in stock, but you have not proven that it isn't selling AT ALL.

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#181 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

I just checked out the link and it isn't even sold by Amazon, it's a third party company, Express-Versand. With a low rating no wonder no one is purchasing one.

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#182 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2956 Posts

@x_hedon: A stack of 3000 PS5s would reach the moon. Remember how tall the damn thing is :)

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 mowgly1

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Yeah and Gamepass is being adopted at a high rate across FIVE Xbox consoles.

You still don't back up anything. Show us how it's in stock in the rest of the world. No one else cares what is in stock in your country. It just tells us it's in stock in your country. It may even be selling in your country, just not selling out.

In fact show us ONE link that shows the Series S isn't selling at all in your country. All you have proven is that it's in stock, but you have not proven that it isn't selling AT ALL.

PAL regions is one part of the world, delusional being

Few posts ago i've showed few links from Germany, Austria, France, Croatia. WTF you've read then? Oh, here is Portugal too.

https://mediamarkt.pt/products/consola-xbox-series-s-day-one

That's not the point it is isn't selling at all, delusional Xbox fan, LOL. The point is how demand for XSS is slowing down. That's good. MS will ditch that crap of a console.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 mowgly1

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@avenger85 said:

Never did that. Nice trying to twist my own words. You, all of you delusional Xbox fans claimed here that Xbox is sold out everywhere, which isn't the case. There is a world outside US, Xbox fans. No wonder why Xbox is crushed in their home turf ( US ) and the rest of the world.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 HalcyonScarlet

@mowgly1: Of course you did, that's the whole point of your thread, to claim that the Series S some how failed.

The point people are making is, for it to fail using your logic, it would have to be in stock everywhere.

If your thread was "the series s failed in my country", then you might have an argument, but you are trying to make a blanket claim that it has failed in general.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 mowgly1
@HalcyonScarlet said:

@mowgly1: Of course you did, that's the whole point of your thread, to claim that the Series S some how failed.

The point people are making is, for it to fail using your logic, it would have to be in stock everywhere.

If your thread was "the series s failed in my country", then you might have an argument, but you are trying to make a blanket claim that it has failed in general.

It's failed, dude. Sales are slowing down and that's great. It shouldn't for a so called next-gen console, just 6 months after launch. Wii U didn't stopped selling too, but it failed. Hope now you get a point.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 HalcyonScarlet

@mowgly1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

It's failed, dude. Sales are slowing down and that's great. It shouldn't for a so called next-gen console, just 6 months after launch. Wii U didn't stopped selling too, but it failed. Hope now you get a point.

Yeah, in your country. :-S Not elsewhere.

tribesjah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 tribesjah
Member since 2007 • 198 Posts

@mowgly1: Literally the saddest and most pathetic thing I have read here in a while. Lmao you track constantly whether the XSS is in stock and are happy when it seems to be in stock (and therefore not selling)? Lmao wow that is one sad and pathetic existence you have. We're you a bit more educated and harder working, you would not care whether one console did well and another failed, as you would be able to own more than just one system. Because let's be frank, the only reason someone is an Xbox/PS/Switch fsnboy is because they have that system and don't have (can't afford to have) the others so they fixate on just the one they own and hope it does well...quite sad.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Pedro

I am waiting for a link to easily purchase a Series S. 😎

tribesjah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 tribesjah
Member since 2007 • 198 Posts

@rrjim1: Oh I had not even checked, really this poor idiot using 3rd party Amazon sellers, selling at scalper prices, as proof that the XSS is not selling? Oh wow that is pathetic and a new low.

On a seperate but related note, the XSS was meant to be the easier to manufacture console. Therefore it is more likely to have higher availability/stock (due to better chip yields) than PS5/XSX. You can not argue that something being in stock is proof of it not selling, without also knowing about how many are being made. But the OP is too uneducated to realize that

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 HalcyonScarlet

@Pedro said:

I am waiting for a link to easily purchase a Series S. 😎

Or show that the console is failing worldwide.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By SargentD  Online
Member since 2020 • 8320 Posts

Not buying a digital only console, wont do it with either ps5 or Xbox. One of the best features of new xbox is the BC.. i want the disk drive. Who ever is buying these digital only consoles? i don't get it

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

The GPU is much weaker than their previous console from 2017. Who in their right mind would want a console like that?

I don't know where you're getting "much weaker" from. It's only very slightly weaker, but has more features and is cheaper. And then the CPU is like 5x faster, which was the major bottleneck last gen.

You logic should also mean that Switch should be failing, and yet it's on track to be one of the top 3 best selling consoles ever.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#195 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39445 Posts

@techhog89 said:
@hardwenzen said:

The GPU is much weaker than their previous console from 2017. Who in their right mind would want a console like that?

I don't know where you're getting "much weaker" from. It's only very slightly weaker, but has more features and is cheaper. And then the CPU is like 5x faster, which was the major bottleneck last gen.

You logic should also mean that Switch should be failing, and yet it's on track to be one of the top 3 best selling consoles ever.

How many ~580p titles are on the X? Cuz the Series S has just came out and there's already titles running below 720p, which on its own is already a pathetic resiluton unless you have Nintendo grade specs.

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@techhog89 said:
@hardwenzen said:

How many ~580p titles are on the X? Cuz the Series S has just came out and there's already titles running below 720p, which on its own is already a pathetic resiluton unless you have Nintendo grade specs.

Somebody buying a Series S is going to be more concerned with price than resolution. What else can you get for the same money that is better or nearly as good?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#197  Edited By hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39445 Posts

@gym_lion said:
@hardwenzen said:
@techhog89 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Somebody buying a Series S is going to be more concerned with price than resolution. What else can you get for the same money that is better or nearly as good?

Who are those people? A mom buying it for her kid, sure. No way in hell do i see a normal dude getting this thing over the $400 ps5. Even a teenager that plays nothing else but Warzon will get the ps5 because all his youtube/twitch fans keep on talking about how important fps is.

If you have literally not a cent more than the cost of the S, you simply don't upgrade and keep on using your old shit. Its that simple.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Pedro

@hardwenzen said:

Who are those people? A mom buying it for her kid, sure. No way in hell do i see a normal dude getting this thing over the $400 ps5. Even a teenager that plays nothing else but Warzon will get the ps5 because all his youtube/twitch fans keep on talking about how important fps is.

If you have literally not a cent more than the cost of the S, you simply don't upgrade and keep on using your old shit. Its that simple.

The thing is sold out. People are buying. I know most on here still believe that the world revolves around their likes and dislikes but it doesn't.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

Why does anybody even care if it's sold out or not? There are many factors to it being a more accessible system. If you want one, buy one. If not, don't. I don't get the fanboy crap I guess.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Pedro

@eoten said:

Why does anybody even care if it's sold out or not? There are many factors to it being a more accessible system. If you want one, buy one. If not, don't. I don't get the fanboy crap I guess.

How dare you suggest such a logical stance in this forum? Get out you reasonable person. You are not wanted here. 😋